Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!seal your meat delia ! I really do wonder at the mentality of that , showing your food clicking your fingers and showing it chopped . Is it some kind of superiority thing ? I know Hinch does it , so obviously Rachel copies that but does she know why she is doing it ? Cook your dinner girl and don’t worry about wanting people to praise you for it ! You are actually required to cook for your children ...
I think Hinch just done the chopping because she does it with all of her stories. Just some editing to make it a bit more interesting to watch.
Hinch actually edits them pretty well most of the time. Rachel's was very clumsy.

Reactions: 4
And like her or dislike her (I like Hinch) she’s more to her than Gurry. And she loves her little child . Gurry harping on now about de pandemic !! Does she even know what that means, de pandemic was also here when she was drinking cans in Belfast

Reactions: 12
God love her , no reception at the kids play therapy to reply to her Q&A box 🙄 is she for real. Be the last thing on my mind

Reactions: 7
Some kind of fancy non environmentally friendly jeep even though I’m sure she doesn’t need to pull a horse box or have a farm but anyway they are in fashion so Rachel is on it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t take a present of it. Break your heart and your bank balance those things.
Each to their own but yes an xtrail will break your heart 🤣🤣

My own car is outrageous.
It cost a fortune to start with
It is far from environmentally friendly
It drinks fuel like you wouldn't believe
A set of tyres is about €1200
If anything breaks I know the bill is always €500+

But I still love it and couldn't dream to change it 🙈

But I drive it, I enjoy it, I park it up and I leave it there.

I'd say Rachel would love to see herself in a range rover tbh 🙈 all the insta points!

Reactions: 2
Her sister lives in a mobile home. She's deafmomlife on insta, I thought they were travellers too at the start... Not that there's anything wrong with that, some and I mean some (small few) travellers are fine. I like her sister. I'm not following her that long tho so time will tell
Her sister had to move out with her newborn daughter as the landlord was selling the house and gave her little notice, they decided to move into a mobile to save for mortage! Looks cosy and done up nice

Reactions: 3
Her sister had to move out with her newborn daughter as the landlord was selling the house and gave her little notice, they decided to move into a mobile to save for mortage! Looks cosy and done up nice
It's really lovely.. I like all her tips. She seems nice and genuine aswell

Guys I think Rachel really needs to eat a burger 😳😳 I don't even look at the clothes she wears anymore as I'm in such shock looking at the Skelton frame!!

Reactions: 6
She’s so predictable! Sorry but in her newest post she’s looking awful ! Smile as fake as the lashes .

Wow the amount of free stuff is sinful!! She loves herself no doubt about it!

Reactions: 10
That amount of free stuff is sinful.
I like Pamela Sco 🙄 but not going to be bothered now this season as they seem to love their influencers rather than giving a disount online.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.