Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so needy of attention ! She craves this tit ! She’s on a mission now to get to 200k followers because supposedly Daniel told his BF she would and she was like no way with a smug grin .
If that’s all she has to think about or worry about , Jesus what would she be like in the real world with the rest of us ?! I’m sick of her and the rest of them on another planet ! That dress and those thigh high boots again in the swipe up mission video of hers the other day , like , newsflash , where in gods name would any of us be going now in that get up , oh and of course she told us we could pair them with a hat , I assume that ridiculous black yoke of hat she had before ?!

Reactions: 5
I supported her at first and now I’m done. Hasn’t responded to a single message or voicemail. If I had something free to give she would have responded in a heartbeat. “ Oh howya hun bean so bizzee” 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'd say she is sending them questions to herself, or else that's the level of her followers thick as her
Also on his parents they probably havent got a clue about what the whole thing of insta is and she could have them blocked from seeing the stories. My parents havent a clue what insta is

Reactions: 9
I see she said on her Q&A that she is sorry she dosent get to all her messages and she tries her best to respond all the time .
Why dafuq she lying for months saying " I've just replied to all your messages " she must think we are dumb as tit

Does anyone really think she gets those questions?
She's doing it all herself.
To get followers to engage.
Quivering lip and off we go #ad

Does anyone really think she gets those questions?
She's doing it all herself.
To get followers to engage.
Quivering lip and off we go #ad
I do think they make them up. Funny how none of them be making a penny today cause their life source is having an outage.

Reactions: 3
I'd say she is sending them questions to herself, or else that's the level of her followers thick as her
Also on his parents they probably havent got a clue about what the whole thing of insta is and she could have them blocked from seeing the stories. My parents havent a clue what insta is
His parents look young so id say they know rightly.

Id like to think there aren't people that pathetic that they want to know what weight her kids were born.
There is thought did you ever see those post of facebook groups and they get thousands of answers and they ask when they were born what weight they were and how they were born as in c section or natural, i do be baffled they are only short of asking their pps number. And if they did there would ve plenty numptys who would answer too, just so proud to tell all about their wee angles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe someone asked what weight her kids were when they were born? That's honestly astounding, people are really so sad. That was just someone desperate for a reply who couldn't think of anything relevant to ask.

Also I must be a bad mother because I can't remember the exact weight my kids were at birth, except that they were both 7 pounds something. They're 7 and 5 now, give me a break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His parents look young so id say they know rightly.

There is thought did you ever see those post of facebook groups and they get thousands of answers and they ask when they were born what weight they were and how they were born as in c section or natural, i do be baffled they are only short of asking their pps number. And if they did there would ve plenty numptys who would answer too, just so proud to tell all about their wee angles 😂
Oh stop 😂😂those groups would leave you speechless the absolute tit thats talked and asked 🙄when it can be quite simply googled. Show us your tattoos i need some inspo. Show us your nails i need some inspo. What will i make for dinner? What will i name my son? 🙄😱😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Taking bets on when the next sponsored post will be 🤣🤣
Thread title idea - rachel gorry, swipe up and ads, then another sob story 😂

Reactions: 10
Those questions have to be made up for content. Aside from my own kids I don't care about the birth weight of any other baby.

She is so needy of attention ! She craves this tit ! She’s on a mission now to get to 200k followers because supposedly Daniel told his BF she would and she was like no way with a smug grin .
Sounds like something a 12 year old might say! I remember chatting with my best friends younger sister few years back, think she was about 12 at the time and she was having a meltdown because she’d posted something to Instagram and it has only gotten 5 likes in 2hours or something like that and apparently it was cause enough to remove the post and hope she didn’t get made fun of in school because her pic had only gotten 5 likes! I remember feeling really alarmed and saddened that this was even on anyone’s radar. Rachel sounds a bit like those bitchy girls who might have been making fun of the girl who only got 5 likes 🙄🙄 Like seriously Rachel grow up and do something constructive with your time.

Lads ! Delia Smith is on this morning ! Quick now because we’re all rightly stuck today now for what to put on for the dinner , thank god she came on to tell us !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads ! Delia Smith is on this morning ! Quick now because we’re all rightly stuck today now for what to put on for the dinner , thank god she came on to tell us !
Does she seriously, like seriously, think she's doing people a favour?

Does she seriously, like seriously, think she's doing people a favour?
Yes , she does ! 😂😂😂😂😂 Ah where would we be at all without her guidance?! Well she does get thanked a lot from the “stitches” lads you know , they all send her messages ?! 🤪

• Haha
Sweet divine Rachel Hinch is at it again 🙄🙄

She is a total rip off of Mrs Hinch with the only addition being her grief.

I know Hinch gets a hard time on here but I like her. She's mad as a badger but at least she has some original content.

Also am I the only one who seals meat before putting it in the slow cooker? Just me?

Reactions: 13
Sweet divine Rachel Hinch is at it again 🙄🙄

She is a total rip off of Mrs Hinch with the only addition being her grief.

I know Hinch gets a hard time on here but I like her. She's mad as a badger but at least she has some original content.

Also am I the only one who seals meat before putting it in the slow cooker? Just me?
Yes I was wondering why she didn't seal it.

Reactions: 4
Yes I was wondering why she didn't seal it.
Me too!seal your meat delia ! I really do wonder at the mentality of that , showing your food clicking your fingers and showing it chopped . Is it some kind of superiority thing ? I know Hinch does it , so obviously Rachel copies that but does she know why she is doing it ? Cook your dinner girl and don’t worry about wanting people to praise you for it ! You are actually required to cook for your children ...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.