PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so that’s lush ❤ Does that Hun not deserve a Purple Heart rach?

Why is everything and everyone Lush?

Every time I hear the word ( trust me it’s a lot as people from wales and my area say it all the time) I cringe as I can hear ratchets voice in my head saying it.

Reactions: 10
Not passing any comment on Katie price, at all. But interesting that PTWM has chosen the troll issue to highlight and not the alleged domestic violence a couple of weeks ago.

You’d think, given she’s a domestic violence advocate and all, she might have heard about it

Reactions: 53
Great parenting there… ‘bad leak’ more or less above a plug socket with both plugs switched on.. one of which has lights over Edies bed 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
Where will that come from I wonder? Has someone knocked a cup of tea off the worlds smallest bedside table in the hobbit room above and Slosh isn’t available to mop it up? Surely Lula knows what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if the Apicella women have something on R, who will be Interested? She’s not important enough to be in a magazine or newspaper. Nobody really knows who she is outside of here and a very small corner of Instagram. You can’t post anything on Instagram negative about it because it gets deleted and blocked, which is why half of us are here in the first place. Will it just be a case of the Apicellas posting receipts and us reading them and thinking “yeah thought so”
Something like ‘Evil step mother abused me then wrote a book about it’ on the front of Pick Me Up could work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww it sounds like wobble has finally learned to say dad 💜 shame he’s going to fall down those steps soon and knock his teeth out which will impact his talking even further. Ideal 🙄

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell, rach. You've really shown how lazy you are. Josh has been on a nightshift and he's taking the kids to school? If it's his choice, fair enough but why does W need to go? Are you really that scared about trying to entertain him for a bit? The bacon was right about you, you are a spoilt pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell, rach. You've really shown how lazy you are. Josh has been on a nightshift and he's taking the kids to school? If it's his choice, fair enough but why does W need to go? Are you really that scared about trying to entertain him for a bit? The bacon was right about you, you are a spoilt pig.
He takes wilby because that way josh is never on his own, she doesn't trust him remember 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What the duck does Joyce think he looks like, in that bogey coloured puffa jacket and his trackies tucked into his socks? 😂😂😂 If I was Edie I'd be hoping he doesn't get out of the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as my husband loves doing the school run, he wouldnt want to deal with it after being working a night shift. Much like right now I'm working 2am-8am, I don't wanna do the school run when I finish.
Nice to see W walking down the steps, but no way would E be able to react quick enough to stop him falling, accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 17
What's the betting that Sloshy Joshy doesn't get a decent bit of kip today after his night shift?

Reactions: 11
I know that if someone looked into my life for 5 minutes a day people would probably think we are weird... but Raq sure does some strange stuff. At least my daughter doesn't sleep in a shed! Its all just soooo random and weird! Why is W going with josh on the school run in what look like pyjamas?

Reactions: 6
I know that if someone looked into my life for 5 minutes a day people would probably think we are weird... but Raq sure does some strange stuff. At least my daughter doesn't sleep in a shed! Its all just soooo random and weird! Why is W going with josh on the school run in what look like pyjamas?
He's probably going to nursery

Reactions: 13
I’m sure the coat Edies wearing is the brand new North Face that was hanging over the door a few weeks back too, how could we be so silly thinking it was for T? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’m sure the coat Edies wearing is the brand new North Face that was hanging over the door a few weeks back too, how could we be so silly thinking it was for T? 🙄
Edie's the one who stars in the most adverts for mummy, so she gets all the best things.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.