PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're so co dependent. It's really not healthy. Wilby obviously in nursery or has she left him downstairs on his own?

Reactions: 14
I think R has a valid point this time actually 🤷‍♀️ A tuna sandwich is a fair exchange for taking someone’s husband.
Yean to be honest, it is when its slooshy Joshy, I would rather have the Tuna sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t anyone else on Ig wonder where Wilby has suddenly gone during the day when they’re in the hobbit hole?

Reactions: 17
That’s not kindness though. That’s a sycophantic statement from someone who only see’s 5 MInuTes of her DaY (according to Rachael.)
Plus, Jesus Christ, let Josh have at least some dignity woman. She’s making him look like he has really bad issues and is incapable adult. He’s not a child.

ETA: duck it, he probably is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
More like he’s looking at her hoping for a bit of praise and encouragement after managing the steps. What about a “well done Wilby, good boy” like Edie did! How is an 8 year old more aware of a toddlers behaviour than his mother 🙈
Instead she just stands there filming as bleeping usual and repeating “see ya later”. Poor kids 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God, I don’t get them 2 at all, if my other half was working nights I would just let him sleep on his own, you know like a ‘normal adult would’ as for mr no balls, needs her to go to sleep or she is worried to leave his side just in case he is messaging other women 😂
Sad sad sad pair of twats

Reactions: 28
OMFG 😂😂😂
What woman with six children has a bleeping massive pic of Husband as her screensaver????
Not a child in sight 🤦🏻‍♀️ No family pic. Just his whopping head hahahahaha.
Art imitating life there, priorities loud and clear.

What’s this 😂😂😂 where’s her ankle?

View attachment 785440
To be fair I have 2 kids and they have never been my screen saver, the dog yes the odd one of me and husband together but its usually my mates !!!!

Reactions: 3
More like he’s looking at her hoping for a bit of praise and encouragement after managing the steps. What about a “well done Wilby, good boy” like Edie did! How is an 8 year old more aware of a toddlers behaviour than his mother 🙈
Instead she just stands there filming as bleeping usual and repeating “see ya later”. Poor kids 😪
Or maybe he's looking at her to make sure she isn't following him and dragging him somewhere that will cause sensory overload.

Reactions: 2
Or maybe he's looking at her to make sure she isn't following him and dragging him somewhere that will cause sensory overload.
Thinking "thank Christ I can just do my thing without a camera in my face and that stupid cow going "hey bub" over and over"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she’s always so surprised by people being naturally tender towards animals creeps me out… like it’s pretty normal If you have pets to go and watch them etc, otherwise why have them? Psychopaths are like that too.

Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ they are the neediest couple ever. I’d love to go to bed by myself for a kip! Their relationship is not a healthy one, it’s bloody weird.

Reactions: 30
They're so co dependent. It's really not healthy. Wilby obviously in nursery or has she left him downstairs on his own?
Hes probably watching the telly down the roads with some old dear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Wilberforce goes to nursery, I think he goes to a child minder. Would explain the lack of day wear this morning

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Wilberforce goes to nursery, I think he goes to a child minder. Would explain the lack of day wear this morning
That's what I thought but there's no excuse for him not to be dressed at that time.

Reactions: 3
If I sent my kids to their childminders in their pyjamas, I think they would think I'd gone insane. I will admit to dragging the little one on the school run in her pyjamas if I'm running late though (and we do only live across the road so really...it's more a "wave from the bottom of our drive" run.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.