PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please get this woman a thesaurus. Bet she wasn't even "sobbing".
So while Emily is sorting out all the boxes at the storage unit she's lying "sobbing" watching tv. Who's "down the women's centre" then?

Reactions: 14
Why else would you buy birds and keep them in captivity if not to look at them….

Reactions: 20
Can someone please get this woman a thesaurus. Bet she wasn't even "sobbing".
She literally doesn’t know the actual meaning of half the words she uses. Tear in my eye? = Sobbing. Amused by something? = Crying. Laundrette? = Women’s centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine your wife distrusting you so much that the only birds you’re allowed to look at are caged in the back garden, and you have to be filmed whilst doing it because you left your wife alone for three minutes.
I don’t like either of them, but she is always so belittling to him. He never goes away to see the birds any more,and she just mocks him endlessly. It’s sad, I also feel like if those birds take too much of his time up, they’ll be gone

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So Joyce is up ready to do the school run again. She’s one lazy witch.
No, you don't understand. You're only seeing a snippet of her morning. She actually works really hard, like the hardest ever anyone who knows her has ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She must be the only woman in the country who isn’t glad to see the back of her partner for a few hours to persue their hobby. Must have been a slow night saving the hedgehogs that he is up all ready. Any decent partner who “has a job” in a woman’s centre would plonk herself there for the day to let him sleep. Or can she not even trust him to sleep if his nightshift??

Reactions: 9
She must be the only woman in the country who isn’t glad to see the back of her partner for a few hours to persue their hobby. Must have been a slow night saving the hedgehogs that he is up all ready. Any decent partner who “has a job” in a woman’s centre would plonk herself there for the day to let him sleep. Or can she not even trust him to sleep if his nightshift??
he might dream of other women

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's the betting that Sloshy Joshy doesn't get a decent bit of kip today after his night shift?
If id just come off a nightshift i wouldn't be driving my most precious cargo about
Shes a lazy bint he’ll be moping the floor now …

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.