PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine is the fam. I think if I just plopped my Husbands head on there, I’d have to attend a family meeting to justify why the kids weren’t on it 😂. The hierarchical arguments would be plentiful 🙄
Mine is my daughter with Frank Turner a couple of years ago 🥰 she looks tiny compared to now (bloody taller than me!) but it's a lovely picture and such a nice memory. I pulled her out of school to go to a festival, she adored Frank at the time and saw him perform twice, as well as meeting him and getting everything she possibly could signed 😂

Reactions: 7
So from the self entitled pity tantrums from Rats and grots (KDIL) they have both stamped their feet and shouts their sick of it! Their not putting up with it anymore. So there!

Hmm so what exactly are they going to about it??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔. I guess now the trolls will all say ‘ok guys a let’s back off Rach and co don’t really like it so we better stop saying we don’t like her cardigans and suggesting Knee deep has a bath every now and again.’

As for KP, that women deserves to go to prison after what she’s done, I think this is her 6th driving offence. She’s just lucky she didn’t kill anyone.
You can’t even start comparing Rach I’m afraid.
For one thing she is actually famous. Probably best if her kids stayed off her SM, she obviously has a lot of haters due to the way she lives her life.

Poor kids, thank God they have their dads.

Reactions: 27
Milk&More is owned by Mueller (or it used to be)…if you want a milk delivery, try and find a local farm. Most of them do deliveries (or they do here. Inc juice and chocolate milk).
Also, £33 on milk and juice with a bit of bread and bacon chucked in. Quite a lot of money on a small amount of weekly groceries.
And the fake tan hands 🤮

And 25000 unopened emails? Really? Wtf!
i thought it was quite expensive, especially as I imagine with six children, two dogs, two adults and a host of visitors it would be important to keep the fridge stocked. A pint of milk mustn’t go very far. I imagine feeding so many people must be quite expensive and also need quite a lot of organising if done properly. Which we all know Rach doesnt do. I also (my own choice) absolutely hate it when parents keep the nice things for themselves and give the children rubbish things- I mean basic things like milk/bread etc.. it always gives me
Trunchbull vibes!

Reactions: 22
Yeah, my lock screen is the kids and it has to be them both or the missing one gets narky. My OH would find it weird if it was him and not the kids. Him and the kids, fine. Just him, odd.
I think I was just startled by Josh’s big head 😂😂.

Btw, if anyone was offended by that comment on Katie Prices Instagram, for the love of God don’t go on Twitter. She was trending at number 5 and the comments from Men and Women are a lot harsher than calling her a c*nt.

Reactions: 12
Only Girl wouldn’t be seen dead with R in real life they are like chalk and cheese!! It’s so fake and contrived, the huns must be so thick if they can’t see through all that!!
I'm not sure. Only girl has a bit more class on the surface but as time goes on I'm starting to think they're similar. They're no doubt bonding over the neuro diverse stuff, fine, but follow spikey instead for that as she is very honest, doesn't over expose her kids and knows how rich she is and doesn't pretend.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, my lock screen is the kids and it has to be them both or the missing one gets narky. My OH would find it weird if it was him and not the kids. Him and the kids, fine. Just him, odd.
I’ve only one kid of 2 on my Lock Screen but it’s the 16 year old whose gone into army and it’s his pic in his kit so my argument to my other child is she lives with me I see her hourly he doesn’t!
Before that it was the dogs my husband is not superior enough like Joyce to ever be my screensaver

Reactions: 7
My lock screen is me, husband, our daughter and my stepson at a family wedding two years ago. It's a nice pic and I don't look fat 😄

Reactions: 5
Even if the Apicella women have something on R, who will be Interested? She’s not important enough to be in a magazine or newspaper. Nobody really knows who she is outside of here and a very small corner of Instagram. You can’t post anything on Instagram negative about it because it gets deleted and blocked, which is why half of us are here in the first place. Will it just be a case of the Apicellas posting receipts and us reading them and thinking “yeah thought so”

Reactions: 6
Even if the Apicella women have something on R, who will be Interested? She’s not important enough to be in a magazine or newspaper. Nobody really knows who she is outside of here and a very small corner of Instagram. You can’t post anything on Instagram negative about it because it gets deleted and blocked, which is why half of us are here in the first place. Will it just be a case of the Apicellas posting receipts and us reading them and thinking “yeah thought so”
They could do a real life story in a magazine with some kind of angle. That way, it could be shared legitimately on social media, however I’m not sure if they could name their ex-stepmother? In which case it wouldn’t be much good 😣

Reactions: 6
i thought it was quite expensive, especially as I imagine with six children, two dogs, two adults and a host of visitors it would be important to keep the fridge stocked. A pint of milk mustn’t go very far. I imagine feeding so many people must be quite expensive and also need quite a lot of organising if done properly. Which we all know Rach doesnt do. I also (my own choice) absolutely hate it when parents keep the nice things for themselves and give the children rubbish things- I mean basic things like milk/bread etc.. it always gives me
Trunchbull vibes!
My kids get the good stuff, I have the cheap stuff 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’ve been blocked on fb for a while absolutely no idea why I could never comment when I started following then eventually blocked
I have no idea why she’d block me either as I’ve never interacted with any of her stories

Reactions: 1
Some people are weird. But she’s definitely been whatsapping her instahun mates to get them commenting on her ads. Judging by Astrid’s, it doesn’t even matter if it’s totally irrelevant to the brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

What a bleeping fake farce this whole influencer bullshit is. Money for old rope.

D435EF99-5065-4F6F-9933-41B427D41BF6.jpeg
2F6724AB-22EE-4DFC-9A5C-4604B6C1D499.jpeg
2088A12A-3C37-40A1-95AC-9476E9EA0177.jpeg
32C9A078-96E8-4018-A565-1ABCBE7096A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some people are weird. But she’s definitely been whatsapping her instahun mates to get them commenting on her ads. Judging by Astrid’s, it doesn’t even matter if it’s totally irrelevant to the brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

What a bleeping fake farce this whole influencer bullshit is. Money for old rope.

View attachment 785701View attachment 785702View attachment 785703View attachment 785704
thats a dig at tattle most likely, because we always comment on what a tip the front of her house is! Hi Astrid 👋🏼

Reactions: 22
I haven’t read the comments yet, I’ll look later. I just wanted to say this - IF she’s telling the truth re SS & and the NSPCC etc, the simple fact is that those children are in danger by their online presence. Whether it be danger from what she posts OR danger from other people reporting them.

However, it’s our job as parents to protect our children, so whatever the situation is and whoever is involved makes no difference. The responsibility for those six children lies with their parents. I’m pretty sure that will be the attitude of whatever agencies/ services involved inc school. So whilst the *troll* narrative might suit her needs for her followers. I’m afraid I’m real life, it really holds no weight.

You can not offset blame for your dysfunctional lifestyle on to people on the internet. Eventually you have to take some responsibility yourself.
I've had SS contacting me but I prefer them to check and say everything is OK. But I don't exploit my children online.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.