PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days she has Joyce as her wallpaper😂 at least she's made sure nobody will steal it.

It confirms that her and Joyce only have the best food along with Bekind and the turds get scraps.

I just went and sat on bottom step of stairs and tried to sit like she did and it was painful and almost impossible to get my feet turned in that far.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“WE’VE BEEN HAVING THIS DELIVERED THREE TIMES A WEEK FOR THE LAST FIVE MONTHS”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did I miss her say anything about her special gold top? That she loves so much? I didn’t see it and I couldn’t be arsed to listen 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh my days she has Joyce as her wallpaper😂 at least she's made sure nobody will steal it.

It confirms that her and Joyce only have the best food along with Bekind and the turds get scraps.

I just went and sat on bottom step of stairs and tried to sit like she did and it was painful and almost impossible to get my feet turned in that far.
OMFG 😂😂😂
What woman with six children has a bleeping massive pic of Husband as her screensaver????
Not a child in sight 🤦🏻‍♀️ No family pic. Just his whopping head hahahahaha.
Art imitating life there, priorities loud and clear.

What’s this 😂😂😂 where’s her ankle?

BB722580-2F24-4065-8133-7B80E75C0031.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually agree that, no matter what, calling KP a c*nt on her child's Instagram is bang out of order. The child has done nothing to deserve that. KP yes but not the boy.

There goes the only girl in the house kissing up, I had to stop following her. And like someone points out they all have agreement to comment on each others' ads. Even our local selling companies all do it here, its so dull, same small business sharing the same things all the time. It must work but its just so transparent. Half the time I think their only customers must be each other.

Reactions: 10
OMFG 😂😂😂
What woman with six children has a bleeping massive pic of Husband as her screensaver????
Tbf, my wallpaper is Aljaz from Strictly and I still love my kids 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘Ignore my cracked screen ’ meaning ‘look at my hot husband... ok rach 🥴
If you like celeb stuff notskinnybutnotfat always makes jokes on this. When Em rata posted a photo of her post partum looking unfeasibly hot she said 'excuse the dockatot' (bedside crib). So now its an ongoing joke when someone posts something random when they clearly want to show something else... in this case 'excuse the husband'. She is fun, check her out!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
12 comments, 3 from other influencers who probably do a “like for like” comment exchange to help with engagement and one is spam. Of the other 8, one is a negative review of Milk and More and another is taking the piss either out of her tits or out of “trolls”. I can’t imagine any of her ads translate to many sales for the brands. I’d be surprised if they make back her fee ffs.

View attachment 785310
I’d love it if you got delivered to my door? What the actual duck

OMFG 😂😂😂

What’s this 😂😂😂 where’s her ankle?

View attachment 785440
Excellent fake tanning on the joints there

Reactions: 2
Tbf, my wallpaper is Aljaz from Strictly and I still love my kids 🤣🤣
Mine is the fam. I think if I just plopped my Husbands head on there, I’d have to attend a family meeting to justify why the kids weren’t on it 😂. The hierarchical arguments would be plentiful 🙄

Reactions: 4
Mine is the fam. I think if I just plopped my Husbands head on there, I’d have to attend a family meeting to justify why the kids weren’t on it 😂. The hierarchical arguments would be plentiful 🙄
Yeah, my lock screen is the kids and it has to be them both or the missing one gets narky. My OH would find it weird if it was him and not the kids. Him and the kids, fine. Just him, odd.

Reactions: 5
12 comments, 3 from other influencers who probably do a “like for like” comment exchange to help with engagement and one is spam. Of the other 8, one is a negative review of Milk and More and another is taking the piss either out of her tits or out of “trolls”. I can’t imagine any of her ads translate to many sales for the brands. I’d be surprised if they make back her fee ffs.

View attachment 785310
Urgh the only girl in the house makes me feel sick with her sucking up and saccharine comments.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.