PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is why I don’t drink” …! Does she have several personalities or who was the Rachael last night drinking expresso martinis?

Honestly her “followship” must be the thickest of the thicks not seeing through her bullshit ..
I thought she didn't drink because she doesn't like the taste, now she's saying it's because she doesn't like the hangover? Make your mind up babe!

Reactions: 16
Before I get jumped on, I know most kids drink underage but HOW can the wife of a police officer be so brazen and blatant about her 17 year old drinking? It was still illegal last time I checked?
It's not something you'd actually boast about, is it? Unbelievable!

On a happier note, that little boy was genuinely pleased to see them, hopefully it will make them realise just how much he needs them at home.

Reactions: 12
Betsy talking to the security camera with a witty remark cos she knows it will get shared by her mother online 🙄 we all know kids that age drink but its another thing condoning it to dimwits that follow you. Set an example for once. You're a mum not a friend.

Reactions: 23
Psst stabby jo is the sister wife pass it on
Maybe that's what the wig was for. Her and stabby jo are dressing up as twins for Joyce for Halloween. That's why they were laughing at SJ not bringing a plus one to the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.