PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really dangerous for her to publicly state that children’s services were beginning to ignore reports that her children are unsafe.
Dangerous, irresponsible and, I would bet my life, bleeping untrue.

A2CA9465-9BD8-4F7A-A3A0-E3B4C274D6BE.jpeg

Reactions: 31
Oh here we go another troll rant. Rach, if trolls are so boring why are you unable to stop reading tattle and talking about us? Also you mention your successful, but everyday another person realises what a horrible, selfish, mean person you really are, is that successful? Really?

Reactions: 38
And maybe it’s just me but I don’t tend to change my laundry tablets scent/brand every week, I buy the same ones, give or take, in bulk once a month and do a load of washing a day.
It would give me rage if one bit ran out before the rest, like when I finish shampoo before conditioner 🙈

Reactions: 5
It’s really dangerous for her to publicly state that children’s services were beginning to ignore reports that her children are unsafe.

View attachment 783565
You’d be surprised at how bad social services CAN be despite multiple reports growing up they ignored the fact my mum was physically and mentally abusing and torturing me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Late catching up to the latest drama but what a load of bollocks. Why would someone pick on her tits in order to troll her? (Let's face it theres a lot more 'obvious' physical elements they could pick)
What luck that the meany troll just happened to send the message while she was wearing the bra it just so happens she is most likely going to be advertising in the near future! #blessed. Of course now the huns are going to rush out to buy it using their special PTWM15 code because, after all, if its so good that it made rach have a titty trolling then what wonders could it do for them?!

I think the great majority of comparisons between tattlers and trolls are stark. Most people, like myself, are here for the PayPal answers. Admittedly we are never going to get them, but we hang around in the hope that one day a slice of justice might just be served. I couldn't really care less about her tits, her teeth, her nose or her warped home life and if companies want to throw a few quid to a chancer who contours like pennywise the clown and flashes her grizzly tuna canoe to 220 thousand followers then that's their lookout.

I'm just pleased shes a responsible influencer and only advertises things she loves 🥰 although it has to be said, I've never known anyone to love homeopathic mats, tesco, clover spread, jammy Dodgers, starburst sweets, cow and gate baby milk, mugshot drinks, antiseptic kitchen cleaners, laundry tablets, robotic vacuums, dog treat machines, household CCTV, woodland walks, outdoor clothing and camping, Lego, Disney, huggies nappies, expensive mattresses, dfs sofas, conservatories, vegetable meal deliveries, fresh fish deliveries, car insurance, cardboard desks, amazon tablets, iconic makeup, organic deodorants, home bargains, toffiee sweets, the national rail service, roast sodding potatoes, rescue remedy, only girls allowed razors, beauty subscription boxes, daily vitamins and supplements, kinder surprise, dog cameras, Mark's and Spencer, plasters, flavoured drinks bottles, the RSPCA, science boxes, children's newspapers, flash cleaning products, national geographic uk, finish dishwasher tablets, tangle teaser hairbrushes, moisturizer, sky tv, toothbrushes and online photo prints as much as our rach does 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Women tearing women down. How about this !!!
1. Attacking lauras aka kdil appearance ( her teeth) in a group chat message
2. Writing about Joyces ex wife's suicide attempt and thinly veil it as a work of fiction
Tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: 55
Ok so she’s still going with Vanessa being her worst “troll” aka me?? I can’t even 🤣🤯

Rachel, I am not Vanessa.

You did not steal my husband from me.

I have never even met you.

I have also never trolled you.

You directed me to Tattle! And my comments have been plentiful and I’m sure you think they are unpleasant but they have only ever been here, so not only am I not your “worst troll” aka Vanessa, I’m not even a troll 🤦🏼‍♀️

750C0732-3867-47B4-BD8D-635EA23E348A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

View attachment 783565
This is what gets me with her. Even after years of being reported to SS she still posts the kids constantly and continues to show what a terrible mother she is.

Waynbo and the previous Mrs Marshall used to get the blame for the reports. Now she blames the trolls as it gets her more attention and less questions of "Why would the other parent do that, I'm going to Google them and see what I can find out"

She's defo rattled by whatever the appicella's are doing and setting the scene to label them as the toxic trolls she had to cut off.

Reactions: 34
This is the start of
V done this, V done that…
She’s setting the ground work now so everyone feels sorry for her and doesn’t believe what V says. She’s very calculating and she knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 55
This is the start of
She’s setting the ground work now so everyone feels sorry for her and doesn’t believe what V says. She’s very calculating and she knows what she’s doing
She really is dangerous, isn’t she 🤯

Reactions: 32
She really is dangerous, isn’t she 🤯
So dangerous. And people will believe her. The charities will believe she’s being ‘trolled’
I would like to know what part of the wiki she believes are lies, because as far as I’m aware, we’ve all seen it. It’s all come from her mouth and the account of Vs girls who the mods verified
I used to know someone who lied a lot and believed her own lies. Difference was, she was a teenage girl. Not a nearly 40 year old

Reactions: 23
Sounds like Wobble is getting assessed, hope he actually gets the help he needs!

Erm, I don’t think an ex boyfriend would be sent to prison for saying their ex had big tits 🤔 also, it’s not a relationship, it’s a jumped up twit selling their kids and other vulnerable people on the internet for cash and goods and a bunch of people who call her out on it 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 783555
It does sound like things are happening with wilby and that is great for him and for them as a family. Saying she can’t talk about it because of the nasty trolls is a load of tit.
Think I can talk for everyone on here when I say we all want the best for him and his development and actually rach you would probably be applauded for speaking out and raising awareness.

Reactions: 44
This is the start of
She really does.

Fingers crossed the receipts the appicella's have are good ones 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 18
She’s also admitted most of what is on here is true which we all knew any way tell us what bit is the lie? Use the account you already have on here (because we all know you have one) and come on and tell us.

Reactions: 16
She really does.

Fingers crossed the receipts the appicella's have are good ones 🤞🤞🤞🤞
I would also like to see the receipts of people actually trolling her. Going into her inbox. Because we’ve only seen a couple and one said about her boobs 😂
I don’t really understand why anyone on here would phone social services. I think she needs to look closer to home…
I get people contacting ASA because that’s her job to put a simple #ad. I wouldn’t contact them, because I’m too lazy, but why do they all think they can get away with it?…

Reactions: 19
So she says she’s going to come back and talk about the “troll” who was in their house and who was “outed” at the beginning of the year and no doubt she’ll name and shame Vanessa and get people feeling sorry for B and T for Vanessa making their sisters lose contact and say that’s why she had to force V to resign from the women’s centre… what can I do if she publicises my Tattle name and posts as “evidence” of Vanessa “trolling” her? I mean, I know it’s anonymous and that doesn’t out me personally as such but I’m not V and I don’t want my words used to punish someone else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.