PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she have a PR manager? Or agent or something along those lines? They are not very good at their job if they are allowing her to chuck insults in her hashtags.

Reactions: 10
Doesn't she have a PR manager? Or agent or something along those lines? They are not very good at their job if they are allowing her to chuck insults in her hashtags.
They seem to think it’s amusing to troll the trolls but it kind of undermines their whole argument.

“I’m really sick of people saying unkind things about me on the internet so, to deal with it, I’m going to say unkind things about them on the internet #bekind #poorlyinthehead #moron”

Reactions: 25
i think we can all safely say after that troll post that Rach has clearly never received the death threat messages like she claims too get on a regular basis when she gets so worked up about a crappy irrelevant message like that.

Reactions: 26
They seem to think it’s amusing to troll the trolls but it kind of undermines their whole argument.

“I’m really sick of people saying unkind things about me on the internet so, to deal with it, I’m going to say unkind things about them on the internet #bekind #poorlyinthehead #moron”
It also feels like ignoring the genuine followers just to get at the "haters" 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And maybe it’s just me but I don’t tend to change my laundry tablets scent/brand every week, I buy the same ones, give or take, in bulk once a month and do a load of washing a day.
Def not just you Lucy! I buy the same persil detergent and then sometimes change fabric softener depending on what’s on offer. But I don’t use scent boosters or anything else that isn’t necessary! I reckon she is just trying to go down the Hinch route for more engagement or possible ad deals.

Reactions: 8
Here we go, free stuff flooding in to the women’s centre, R has posted T-shirt’s and E has posted the sign and lavender bags, two free shout outs to those companies, free stuff for them to give out and also keeps their expenses low because they are being gifted stuff.

Reactions: 16
Why is anyone surprised the one troll message she decides to post is almost a compliment? It has to be about her being lush/amazing/hot 100% of the time, have you all gone mad and forgotten? The manipulation infiltrates everything she does...

Reactions: 22
I am beyond confused with this women's centre now. I would have saved myself a huge amount of time and effort supporting my best friend to leave an emotionally abusive relationship if I'd known all she needed was me to put a load on for her, crochet some inspirational quotes, chuck in a free t-shirt and a bag full of lavender for her drawers while she supped on a latte and her kids read a book about Amelia Earhart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I really don’t understand why she losing her mind over that “troll post” it’s not even that bad! . A simple reply of “yes great what a good bra can do” would have been enough. What her huns have replied is far worse tbh, I think people on here are right though, there’s definitely a bra ad coming soon.

Reactions: 14
She’s got such an entitlement about her. A Sort of “how dare they” attitude. Really awkward to watch unfold.

Reactions: 20
The thing is she can’t pay the Women’s Centre or her own bills with gifted crap and Iconic/ Wild/ Glossy box ads that only pay you commission.
That £10k from the Lottery would’ve have lasted 5 minutes with the refurbishment and her book royalties won’t be much.
So I’m wondering if she may be getting a bit low on funds.
Tattle makes it extremely difficult for her to ask for ‘donations’ and the Patreon idea went down like a brick

Maybe that’s why PA Jo is selling her house? A bit of a pay cut perhaps?

Reactions: 13
Pa jo is probably moving in to the patchwork house or horrors just like stabby has
The thing is she can’t pay the Women’s Centre or her own bills with gifted crap and Iconic/ Wild/ Glossy box ads that only pay you commission.
That £10k from the Lottery would’ve have lasted 5 minutes with the refurbishment and her book royalties won’t be much.
So I’m wondering if she may be getting a bit low on funds.
Tattle makes it extremely difficult for her to ask for ‘donations’ and the Patreon idea went down like a brick

Maybe that’s why PA Jo is selling her house? A bit of a pay cut perhaps?

Reactions: 2
She's forgotten to post on Facebook again, it would stir the huns up into a frenzy. Why was she going on to Joyce about the troll post whilst he was making dinner, maybe it is actually Joyce! That's why he says she is like a little boy🤢
She even carefully worded the ig post to say she's had the weekend off social media, carefully omitting that she's been away for the weekend off grid. So if anyone posts about her weekend away, she can unleash the huns.

Reactions: 8
“Having the weekend off social media” aka “abandoning my kids with the local stabby chav so I can go away with Joshella and pretend to write fiction whilst filming everything because the bastards have no shitting wifi”.

Reactions: 14
I noticed the eye roll emoji on her keyboard, next to that very well used purple heart.
Thanks.
I said last week I wondered as to why she didn't share her trolling messages, and here one pops up but isn't it rather weird she is sharing one about her tits and not the death/horrid ones she claims to receive constantly. Sending messages to yourself again hey Rachel.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.