PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she can’t share so much about her kids with the whole bloody world. Because it’s not a personal account where it’s friends and family or other families in the same position. Ptwm is a money making brand now. That’s the difference!

Also those kids cannot give proper consent for being exposed the way they are, and clearly now think it’s normal to talk to the people in the phone 🤦‍♀️. What if they are mortified by all this later in life?

I’m sorry that Wilby is having issues, and I hope he’s getting support. But talk to your friends like a regular person!?

Reactions: 18
The devil works hard but Rachaele Hambleton works harder…..she is rotten to the core.

Reactions: 36
It does sound like things are happening with wilby and that is great for him and for them as a family. Saying she can’t talk about it because of the nasty trolls is a load of tit.
Think I can talk for everyone on here when I say we all want the best for him and his development and actually rach you would probably be applauded for speaking out and raising awareness.
I think it would actually stop 99% of the comments about Wilby here if she spoke about it, and it would also help people in the same boat. Sadly, I think she is ashamed that he’s not “perfect” (in her words) and she’s blaming “trolls” instead of owning it.

Reactions: 32
she said social services are phoned because she beats them?? No one to my knowledge has ever mentioned on here that she beats her kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 50
Also it’s not the people on here phoning people. Unless it’s those that lurk and don’t comment?
I for one have better things to do. I’m just here for a snark and a gossip. If her life wasn’t plastered online then I wouldn’t be so intrigued…

Reactions: 35
she said social services are phoned because she beats them?? No one to my knowledge has ever mentioned on here that she beats her kids 🤷‍♀️
No, just emotional abuse and neglect have been spoken about.

Also it’s not the people on here phoning people. Unless it’s those that lurk and don’t comment?
I for one have better things to do. I’m just here for a snark and a gossip. If her life wasn’t plastered online then I wouldn’t be so intrigued…
Same. I don’t like using the phone even when I have to, I certainly wouldn’t be making more calls for myself unnecessarily 🤣 and I doubt anyone on this thread spends 7 hours a day here cos I expect most of us have proper jobs.

Reactions: 27
She's definitely trying to throw V and the girls under the bus. She has no shame. Glad Wilby is finally getting assessed . Although hate that she's making out us tattle trolls would be mean about him when we've been showing concern for months.

Reactions: 34
Was there a recording of B talking about R throwing plates at J on here or was it just spoken about?

What happened in 2016 that makes it so different from now?
She was receiving thousands of pounds from go fund me pages without being questioned about it.

Reactions: 10
Was there a recording of B talking about R throwing plates at J on here or was it just spoken about?
I can’t remember if it was on here or V fb it was only up for a short time then removed. I think only a few people seen it at the time.

Reactions: 3
If you recall in amongst it all there was an allegation of something physical toward a step daughter I think? She’s defo trying to control the narrative here. 🍿

Reactions: 13
There was a recording uploaded by Ava I think but it was deleted. I get why, B was a child at the time, it was inappropriate and there were queries over how the audio was obtained etc but I still think it’s a shame people can’t see/hear what Rachel’s like. Seems a lot of the evidence V and the girls have might be to do with the girls and is less likely to get taken seriously because there’s always that caveat of…. but they’re children and they’ve been exploited either way here :/

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Me watching Rachaeaeaeaele's stories.

She's right about one thing to be fair, I dont give a tit.

Lucy, did you have your tuna sandwiches with a side of roast dinner?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find it really interesting that some personal stuff can be used as content or she can secretly film stuff and that’s all fine, she is doing the classic dangle a carrot by saying things have been bad with W and stuff is going on but not saying what. If she is that bothered about privacy then why even mention that? 🙄 I hope he is being assessed that’s all any of us want. I do think that influencers need to accept they won’t always be loved and agreed with. I think the responsible ones who no longer use their kids as content show some sense of respect to their kids lives. Troll pity party is all very boring now and I really hope the Appicella’s are ok with stuff going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.