PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I suggest your birthday hun? Obviously don't bring the kids, just leave them at home with a pantry full of Quavers. I'll get some fizzy cat's piss in for you, and I'll decorate it like a crack den for you babe 💜 love you so hard!
My sheds free any time, there’s no WiFi tho 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
May I suggest your birthday hun? Obviously don't bring the kids, just leave them at home with a pantry full of Quavers. I'll get some fizzy cat's piss in for you, and I'll decorate it like a crack den for you babe 💜 love you so hard!
My birthday is a week today, sounds fab babe. I don’t drink as I don’t like the taste so just the 4 bottles of cat’s piss for me please 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My birthday is a week today, sounds fab babe. I don’t drink as I don’t like the taste so just the 4 bottles of cat’s piss for me please 😍
Lucy you should have a social detox while you are away in the shed. But you must film every second you are there to upload as soon as you leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back in the old days I didn’t really do Instagram and the first I knew about this site was through a big long winded post on Facebook from ptwm... just had a nose coz I’m bored today and it’s still on there.. back in June 19, if anyone needs a laugh 😂

Reactions: 6
The troll tit story is winding me up the more I think about it. When she’s uploaded a load of photos and has two days of tattle to catch up on she managed to instantly see a troll message coming through from someone. This troll isn’t picking up on her horrendous hair, nose or teeth but comments on how huge her non existent tits are?? Wibbly has bigger tits than her! Also the fact the message is so badly written and contradicts the point they were trying to make just screams that it was R who wrote it. I swear there was a message in the comments about her coming onto talk about the bra she was wearing so I’m sure it’s a set up message for an upcoming ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We've even got a cat babe so make sure you manage to film him while he's looking in your direction so you can claim you're now a cat whisperer 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t look remotely like she’s had breast enlargement, so I’m not sure why she is claiming a troll accused her of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t look remotely like she’s had breast enlargement, so I’m not sure why she is claiming a troll accused her of this!
Because its bullshit.
1) its done for engagement purposes, she's had more comments on that than any other posts she uploads
2) she is a narcissist who just wants the compliments of how amazing her tiny fried eggs are
Shes probably feeling insecure about them because she no longer feeds wilby with them
And just incase anyone forgot, she is on her period!!!!

Reactions: 22
She looks so deranged using hash tags like that, if I was one the marketing peeps for Bold or Lenor I wouldn’t want those kind of negative hashtags against products!! I find the cleaning obsession/Hinch Brigade such a bizarre notion, the whole displaying cleaning products in glass jars, all the labelling. I mean I clean but I just get on with it and don’t post it to social media. I do the washing and don’t share it, you know because it’s just one of those boring repetitive tasks that I do a few times a week.

Reactions: 32
She looks so deranged using hash tags like that, if I was one the marketing peeps for Bold or Lenor I wouldn’t want those kind of negative hashtags against products!! I find the cleaning obsession/Hinch Brigade such a bizarre notion, the whole displaying cleaning products in glass jars, all the labelling. I mean I clean but I just get on with it and don’t post it to social media. I do the washing and don’t share it, you know because it’s just one of those boring repetitive tasks that I do a few times a week.
And maybe it’s just me but I don’t tend to change my laundry tablets scent/brand every week, I buy the same ones, give or take, in bulk once a month and do a load of washing a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Who exactly is the morons comment aimed at? First T making a remark about "you losers" then R being offensive about the washing ad that wasn't an ad. Yet she's the first to cry victim and assemble the huns if anyone is perceived as rude. I don't get it...🤷‍♀️
She's being really unprofessional.

Reactions: 17
I'm on a very long journey from Yorkshire to Cornwall and we have just entered Devon...had a little chuckle to myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't forget to take a detour to darts farm at j30 and eat fish and chips sat on the ground in the car park!
If you really want to sit at the exact spot R did then it should be easy to find. Due to her love of not wearing underwear just look for the large wet patch on the ground with all the seagulls on it 🐟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think she just wants to be part of the anti tattle thing but in true Rachael style, she’s making an arse of it because she won’t mention Tattle. It’s quite a good thing really that the only inbox trolling she gets is this petty stuff, because it deffo means it’s not anyone from here.

I think members here are way passed being bothered by her tagging AD on whatever.

Reactions: 14
If you really want to sit at the exact spot R did then it should be easy to find. Due to her love of not wearing underwear just look for the large wet patch on the ground with all the seagulls on it 🐟
I think you’ll find there’s a blue plaque being installed as we speak, have some respect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And maybe it’s just me but I don’t tend to change my laundry tablets scent/brand every week, I buy the same ones, give or take, in bulk once a month and do a load of washing a day.
It's a load of bollocks anyway because we know she ships her laundry off to Gangsta Granny (or does she, we haven't seen old Ma Marshall in a while, have they fallen out?)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.