PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing the visitor book too with people saying they found the place through PTWM 🥴 it’s painful to watch! In her head she’s much more important than in real life and it’s sad that a woman of her age needs that much attention from strangers.

Reactions: 37
Here we go, free stuff flooding in to the women’s centre, R has posted T-shirt’s and E has posted the sign and lavender bags, two free shout outs to those companies, free stuff for them to give out and also keeps their expenses low because they are being gifted stuff.
Give it a month and PA Jo will be selling it all on Vinted 😉

Reactions: 11
I don’t get what is the big deal about someone thinking you had a boob job🍈🍈I would be over the moon if I had breast fed a giant for over a year and people thought I had my tits done 🙈. I don’t know how R manages to sleep at night with trolls that bad 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t get what is the big deal about someone thinking you had a boob job🍈🍈I would be over the moon if I had breast fed a giant for over a year and people thought I had my tits done 🙈. I don’t know how R manages to sleep at night with trolls that bad 🙄🙄
She's just trying to jump on the bandwagon and say she gets trolled horrifically 🙄 she reckons she's always getting death threats etc, funny how she never had the receipts for it. She'll repost anyone who's posted about her crappy book, she'll repost anyone who's reposted her ridiculous stories, she'll screenshot every boring text between her and absolutely any one of her hangers on, but all these thousands of death threats she's apparently getting all the time? Absolutely nothing, because it's all lies. I also wonder why she keeps talking about cats at the moment, first the cat in the pub, then Bellend Ben's, then the one at Herpes Lodge. Is she about to get a cat so she can have a bit of content of it getting into the aviary and killing all Josh's beloved birds?

Reactions: 22
It's hardly the most offensive trolling message in the world...especially after seeing the one shared by TNM. That was vile.

Still, I hate it when people tell me my waist is too small, I must work out & my boobs are so perfect they must be fake too**. It's a daily struggle.

**nb: neither of those things have ever happened :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is quite funny when you think about it. Here’s us reading all this drama from her estranged friends & family, wondering where all this money has gone, what lies she’s sitting on and who’s been shagging who.

Then she finally talks about trolling and she’s like ‘THEY SAID I HAD A BOOB JOB & DIDNT LABEL MY LENOR’

I can’t be arsed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Remember when she set the huns on amy? Rachele is the biggest troll of them all

Reactions: 20
@DipsyDoodle Thank you for, yet another, amazing round up. Fluffy clouds and a pair of sheepers on their way!!
I haven't really had time to keep abreast of Rancid's antics, as I've been busy at a real job helping real people, but it's good to see Raq has been so busy "working" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Remember when she set the huns on amy? Rachele is the biggest troll of them all
Yeah now Amy’s gone private, stop showing her kids as much and seems to be in a really good place with decent friends and a good lifestyle. She can maybe give Rach a few pointers 😁

Reactions: 25
I see she hasn’t liked or commented on ladbaby being nominated for a pride of Britain award for all his work for charity he does.

Oh Rachy hun you jealous babe 💜 ☁

Reactions: 14
The comments on her latest IG post
‘Imagine being this angry about a padded bra’
‘Imagine having the time’
‘Imagine being that sad to comment on someone’s tits’

They really are thick as tit aren’t they?

Hey thickos 👋🏽
Imagine commenting on a comment that was sent by herself to herself
Imagine being so thick to believe everything you read
Imagine having the time to comment on a post that’s clearly for engagement hoping you’ll get a 💜

can be rename Iconic to Ironic 🤔

She’s so bloody needy saying “do you love me?” to a bloody cat 🙄
That Be Kind sign, will that be shown to any abusers who rock up at the patchwork tit show because we all know how easy it is to find 😡

Reactions: 8
She’s so bloody needy saying “do you love me?” to a bloody cat 🙄
That Be Kind sign, will that be shown to any abusers who rock up at the patchwork tit show because we all know how easy it is to find 😡
Cats don't love anybody. They're all fickle arseholes (and I say this as a human who belongs to a chunky grey kitty).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sounds like Wobble is getting assessed, hope he actually gets the help he needs!

Erm, I don’t think an ex boyfriend would be sent to prison for saying their ex had big tits 🤔 also, it’s not a relationship, it’s a jumped up twit selling their kids and other vulnerable people on the internet for cash and goods and a bunch of people who call her out on it 🤷🏼‍♀️

01078322-71E3-4D6C-BF36-7D77ADA156A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.