PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know exactly what you mean. I absolutely found her page accidentally. Not sure how the algorithm works there but as soon as I opened it, it was there. A few of her posts made me cry. I obviously know how hard she finds things but to see it in black and white (so to speak) is another level
It’s hard work for sure sometimes - hugs to you and your daughter 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is terrifying that Anna Mathur (Psychotherapist) has listed R as a ‘resource’ for parents with teens. 😩
So now she’s DA hero and saviour as well as parental guidance for teenage children 😬😬😬
Now lost any respect I had for Anna

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Can’t cope with her kids,
Treats Josh like crap,
Cos she’s jealous of his midday coffee and ham wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion

Teeth still wonky, finances still dodgy, bird boys still got no balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone has posted on the local spotted page, for a cafe to sit in tomorrow. Want to type that there is a perfect place and free coffee and cake too, if they can tolerate the bitchyness.

The one on the left is the wrap that Joyce has at work😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I was discussing PTWM the other day with someone and I could not for the life of me remember Josh's name. He will always be joyce forever more.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely hasn't caught a train with a stroller often when she pushes it out like this 🤦🏻‍♀️ much easier to reverse out for your child's safety!! Also what a shame Wilbs didn't drop the phone that's in his hot little hands 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Since when did national rail need a scammer to advertise for them

Reactions: 16
It appears the extended family have set up their own. I have no idea how to attach more than one screenshot. Can someone else have a go please?
33285C86-8569-4478-A0D1-7CF51E8ADD9F.png
33285C86-8569-4478-A0D1-7CF51E8ADD9F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It appears the extended family have set up their own. I have no idea how to attach more than one screenshot. Can someone else have a go please?View attachment 750990View attachment 750990
Go on Vanessa!

Is that why our Raq was in such a tiz earlier this week?

I'm just gonna leave these here for comparison. I know which one I'd rather visit.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It appears the extended family have set up their own. I have no idea how to attach more than one screenshot. Can someone else have a go please?View attachment 750990View attachment 750990
So the same day Vanessa resigned from the Patchwork Centre her and her daughters started up their own CIC (12/2 she resigned, the paperwork for this company states they signed a contract on the 12/2 then appointed 17/2). Interesting but also this is kinda turning a bit weird I feel...

Reactions: 13
Jesus is there anything she doesn’t do ads for 🙄

Next will be petrol or dare I saw it sex toys 😬
She was swinging a pink sex toy around her head a few days ago!
Said it was a fidget thing 😉.

This is terrifying that Anna Mathur (Psychotherapist) has listed R as a ‘resource’ for parents with teens. 😩
So now she’s DA hero and saviour as well as parental guidance for teenage children 😬😬😬
That is so unprofessional!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Definitely hasn't caught a train with a stroller often when she pushes it out like this 🤦🏻‍♀️ much easier to reverse out for your child's safety!! Also what a shame Wilbs didn't drop the phone that's in his hot little hands 🤭
He looks so big in the stroller and next to R!

Reactions: 4
Why does he need to be watching a phone? Theres so much to chat to little ones about on the train!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.