PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post pretty much says our kids make us hate each other.
bleeping hell. Moaning that her kids are there while she's trying to work yet the first day they are back to school she takes the day off to be with josh?! bleeping hell man. My child is back to school and I'm catching up on all the housework I've not done because we've done stuff every single day of the holiday. A walk to the library which costs duck all once a week and he absolutely loves doing. Not everything has to cost the earth. She's such a prick.

Reactions: 26
When do they ever juggle childcare 😂😂😂
When do they ever plan where to take the kids? The ad company’s tell them where to go!
Have they forgotten about wiffle?

Reactions: 19
Wow she even makes ‘back to school’ about herself. Kids are back at school - here’s a photo of MEEEEEE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What a self absorbed twit. Honestly I don’t like using the word hate, but I dislike her more and more each day.. but I just can’t stop watching 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are so badly in denial over their life, I’m starting to feel sorry for them. It’s quite painful really. Like watching a something drowning.

I was going to do a book review on Amazon, but I’m not now. It’s just not needed.

Reactions: 12
Eewww that latest post made my skin crawl 🤮 look at us aren't we the most lush couple ever. News flash it's always about you two! When is it ever not. The most selfish couple on SM to be honest. Yeah all the proud parents are posting pics of their kids in their uniform cos they're proud, of the kids and of themselves for juggling 6 wks of childcare. Something you two dont even do. The older siblings or paid small circle see to yours. Bare faced cheek, she really does live in her own bubble. Hope we are not subjected to 2pm afternoon post-shag pic of them both in the hobbit loft later 🤢 p.s. wheres the 2 yo seeing as though hes a lock down baby and wants to climb back into your womb?!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
She gets her food shopping for free.
She gets half the kids uniform for free.
She got £50 worth of stationery for free.
She got days out in the holidays for free.

And she’s moaning. Absolute bleeping c**t.

And last weekend she said she wanted to be a stay at home mum. Mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh good they've got some time alone. The poor things have hardly been on their own together over the summer have they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And there's the little dig again about "teenagers making tit decisions". Funny how PA Jo committed her to 12 hour days every day but when the kids go back to school all of a sudden she has the day off.

Reactions: 13
So if as she says on her post its just her and Josh today then who has Wilby?
Maybe they've put him in the toilet for the day for some water play, & left some crisps, a bottle of milk & his raggy for food & comfort ❤..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that actually a current photo even? She styles her hair with the hairband still?
Can't be today's photo as she is wearing lipstick and we know she doesn't wear lipstick.
Pair of gormless twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She makes out like they never spend time alone together. They are out a LOT! Even in their hobbit hole, it's them and all the kids are downstairs.

Reactions: 9
I know we only see a snippet of their lives but we've been shown time and time again that Wilby struggles with change and the big kids going back to school. So instead of thinking that today might be a good day to give him extra support, cuddles and love she "gives it one of them" to the sofa (Wilby's safe space) and trots off for an afternoon of role play with her hubby. Brilliant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.