PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Betsy still vegan? I can't imagine much at mcdonalds is vegan 🙈
I spent the whole time trying to see through the side of the screen to work out what she was eating! I’m vegan and there’s about three things on the menu suitable!

Reactions: 6
So she’s given the sofa away....obviously waiting for a new gifted one to arrive 😐
Wilby crying because the kids are going to school so she has to film him for the huns. Just pick up your crying child instead of finding it funny 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vile c**t

Reactions: 25
I’m not even joking when I say seeing Wilby scream and cry on rachets story this morning has made my ovaries shrivel up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder who she sold the sofa to?
Or who is selling it on her behalf?
Because I really don't think she's given it away, money is far important to the vile cow.

Reactions: 17
So she’s given the sofa away....obviously waiting for a new gifted one to arrive 😐
Wilby crying because the kids are going to school so she has to film him for the huns. Just pick up your crying child instead of finding it funny 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vile c**t
Has she? Or is it on marketplace in disguise?

Reactions: 2
I spent the whole time trying to see through the side of the screen to work out what she was eating! I’m vegan and there’s about three things on the menu suitable!
i did the same 😂 it looked like a muffin with a hash brown on it, both of which are vegan according to google.

Is she actually expecting us to believe that the woman who sold old football boots for £3 on FB and along with beds, mirrors, light fittings, chicken coops ect actually gave away a sofa that she could have got £400-500 for?

Nope not believing that all.

Reactions: 14
Also telling Bekind it's fine to swerve on a road when you are a learner driver and have passengers. It's drummed into you never to swerve by your instructor as you could lose control of the vehicle. Although I don't suppose normal rules apply to golden child.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
i did the same 😂 it looked like a muffin with a hash brown on it, both of which are vegan according to google.

Is she actually expecting us to believe that the woman who sold old football boots for £3 on FB and along with beds, mirrors, light fittings, chicken coops ect actually gave away a sofa that she could have got £400-500 for?

Nope not believing that all.
If she has given it away it’s purely because she keeps being called out for her greed here. Or it’s gone to a mate.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps she’s given the sofa to Vanessa for her women’s centre. Who knows at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: filming kids in distress is what our rachet does best

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He looked so distressed, also her telling E to go when she went to comfort him. He needed picked up and cuddled, not filmed 😪. His nappy looked heaving too 🤢 She needs to sort her priorities out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder who she sold the sofa to?
Or who is selling it on her behalf?
Because I really don't think she's given it away, money is far important to the vile cow.
Keep an eye on PA Jo's Facebook marketplace 👀

Reactions: 6
I wonder if V messaged someone on here to show her women’s centre?
Looks a whole lot more professional to me. Good on her.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if V messaged someone on here to show her women’s centre?
Looks a whole lot more professional to me. Good on her.
Also if you Google it, there's absolutely nothing about it anywhere other than companies house. I love the name too! I had to Google what it means (I'd heard of it but couldn't place it) but now I have, it's a lovely name and fits perfectly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.