PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use tiktok for the same sort of reasons I have an anxiety disorder and don’t get out much but tiktok is my life saver when I’m lonely x
I'm so glad it works for you too. I actually think tiktok is fabulous for that. It breaks my heart (properly, not just 💔) that so many people are affected in this way by anxiety.
Lots of love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wtf she moaning on about?
No, Rach is just sooo teeny and tiny. She's like a Lilliputian. Pocket sized and dainty. Shame the same can't be said about her gob 🙄😆
She's a borrower. No sorry I meant a thief

KDIL kids have anxiety? Well what a surprise there! She doesn't exactly help with her vile antics does she? Sorry to derail admin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has there been any recent updates on the house renovation page or has that died on its arse? I was blocked for commenting on that mirror monstrosity a while back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm going to assume there will be a "dots of death" story tonight about how busy the Pisstake Centre.....sorry.....Patchwork Centre.....has been today.

There will no doubt have been horrific vomiting, lots of "that's tit babes", with a bazillion fluffy clouds and choking hazards handed out.

Has there been any recent updates on the house renovation page or has that died on its arse? I was blocked for commenting on that mirror monstrosity a while back 🤣🤣
She last posted on that page on 21st June showing off the 16 week drawers.

Reactions: 13
Last post was 21 June and is a video showing the seaview from their bedroom just incase people didn’t realise that she has a view.

32 comments. Very little interaction. I saw this comment though funnily enough she hasn’t responded to it 😂🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I did a photoshop with her head on one of those pictures and now I need some eye bleach and a severe talk to myself. I'm not posting it here, I don't want to traumatise anyone else!
You are one sick individual!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she will have been on the beg for a new #ad #gifted kitchen 🙄 and lets not forget the living room is been completely re-done cos she doesn't like the neon theme anymore.

Reactions: 1
I did a photoshop with her head on one of those pictures and now I need some eye bleach and a severe talk to myself. I'm not posting it here, I don't want to traumatise anyone else!
You can't do that, now I want to see it. I'm not right in the head, am I? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cant knock him for liking that page really, could be a mate, could be they like erotic artwork - not my thing but the convo on here has tickled me, please show the photoshop one for a laugh!

Reactions: 7
My daughter is exactly the same! She's got a huge following on tik tok which I found recently. Lots of her posts are seemingly carefree, but are nearly all from her bedroom as she has has such crippling anxiety, she can hardly leave the house. She also uses tik tok as a support community in that she also posts lots of very honest and almost raw things about her struggles with her mental health. It makes me so sad and very proud of her in equal measure.
My daughter too!
She has over 100k tik tok followers - suffers with borderline personality disorder, has been sectioned twice, self harm &eating disorder too
But I think tik tok is therapeutic for her in a way - she is very honest on there sometimes and it’s hard to see sometimes I can’t watch
At the same time it annoys me when people throw the mental health card around when they don’t actually have mental health as it belittles the people that do - but I guess you never really know what’s going on in someone’s head..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haven’t had much time to comment just been reading and I’ve been wanting to go back to the issue about boys and the centre. The books are all girl centric, the centre is woman centric and no men whatsoever. This got me thinking and really their whole lives are female dominated aren’t they? The only male influence around is Josh and let’s face it how much does he bring to the table? It’s very odd to have no men in your life whatsoever apart from workmen who to try to adopt as your dad 🙈 Bothers me that Seb and Isaac don’t have any real male role models around other than Josh. And annoys me the book situation in the shitcentre, I’m very protective of boys rights and feelings and not too keen on them being shoved to the side in favour of girls. Boys need help and nurturing just as much as girls. This comes from being a boy mum I suppose. Something she in all reality actually isn’t. They just live in her house in I’m opinion. Anyway that’s all I wanted to say 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Cant knock him for liking that page really, could be a mate, could be they like erotic artwork - not my thing but the convo on here has tickled me, please show the photoshop one for a laugh!
Nah, joking aside and setting apart the fact that it’s Josh 🤮, I’m okay with whatever people need sexually or whatever they find entertaining. But my first reaction is stick it on a private account, your Mother can see it 😂😂

Reactions: 9
So gemoutnumbered tagged rachel in her stories saying they bumped into each other over the weekend. I follow Gem and always thought she seemed so lovely and level headed and not the type to be sucked in by the ptwm nonsense / lies !! What a shame.

Reactions: 6
Some of the comments on this thread so bloody funny. I bet even R has a little giggle to herself at how hilarious we are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.