PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that actually a current photo even? She styles her hair with the hairband still?
Can't be today's photo as she is wearing lipstick and we know she doesn't wear lipstick.
Yeah I’m still annoyed about Joyce’s baseball cap phase

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting she's hugely reduced what she's posting on FB 👀 wonder how she decides what gets posted and what doesn't 🤔

Reactions: 9
I haven't even seen her posts or stories but.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how pathetic, can they be anymore obvious at faking how much they love each other like the most ever....
NO ONE GIVES A tit. Its second hand embarrassment. Your both in your 40s, your not 14 anymore so stop acting like it and stop dressing like it. 🤚 thank you and that is all 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Making out it’s nice just to be them 2, what about the night out the other week. And the Nights away at the lodge just them 2 & in Exeter. That’s only this year, they’ve had more time away from their kids this year than I have in 17 years being a mum!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.