PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With V opening the womens centre, its not weird in the slightest, it makes perfect sense considering V was the only one who was experienced enough to help R in the first place and she only jumped ship when she realised R clearly wasn't going to do It correctly.
At least R can't say now that hers is the only one in torbay 🤣😁
And the fact Vs was stumbled upon and not advertised publicly!!!

Reactions: 16
I wonder if V messaged someone on here to show her women’s centre?
Looks a whole lot more professional to me. Good on her.
I couldn’t sleep last night so was having a bored google of the patchwork house, V’s name came up as a suggestion, being nosey I clicked on it and up came the cic

Reactions: 6
My heads fried with starting new job and my 16 year old leaving home this week emotionally drained (he isn’t off to a bedsit with needles though) and now the sofas disappeared and a new cic
Can someone just make it all make sense cos right now you could tell me Corrie was real and I’d agree. Honestly this is like some bad itv drama playing out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those stories with Betsy 😴 honestly when you end up taking Wibbly to speech therapy see if they’ll do a deal for Be Kind as well as her mumbling is infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a note for Betsy for the future - I know two people who have written off their cars by swerving to avoid birds (one hit a telegraph pole, and the other ended up upside down in a ditch). Maybe listen to Josh, even though he is a massive bellend, he will have received additional driving instruction and passed assesments to be able to drive police vehicles and use blue lights (and Rach, stop calling him "dad", he is not Betsy's dad and she has never called him Dad).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is terrifying that Anna Mathur (Psychotherapist) has listed R as a ‘resource’ for parents with teens. 😩
So now she’s DA hero and saviour as well as parental guidance for teenage children 😬😬😬
I'm disgusted with Anna 🤬I've followed her for years and thought she had more integrity. I was mad when I saw her quote on her crappy book but now tagging her in a post about teens! R was only 'crying' the other night saying how shes no idea how to deal with her teens?! Yeah send them all her way, shes all on actually controlling a 2 yo and speaks to her teenage step son like crap
It makes me think they have the same management or publisher something like that.

Reactions: 16
So V and her daughters have a womens center, surely an actual womens center with proper proffesionals, who in their right mind is going to want to go to R's lauderette/coffee house filled to the brim of huns?

Reactions: 14
W is crying cos he's wondering who the hell is going to look after him now if he's left with just her, cos she can't feed herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just a note for Betsy for the future - I know two people who have written off their cars by swerving to avoid birds (one hit a telegraph pole, and the other ended up upside down in a ditch). Maybe listen to Josh, even though he is a massive bellend, he will have received additional driving instruction and passed assesments to be able to drive police vehicles and use blue lights (and Rach, stop calling him "dad", he is not Betsy's dad and she has never called him Dad).
My driving instructor told me to toot the horn for birds.(I was particularly concerned about that) If you swerve for birds and cause an accident it’s your fault, I remember a high profile case of a man in an Audi swerving for a duck and her ducklings and causing a crash.
Good too see R has gotten over her fear of driving though!

Reactions: 10
They've gone from being "we're having this done on the house, that done on the house" to absolutely nothing.
Makes you wonder if they've lost an income stream.....maybe the boys mum did really give them £900 a month and that's stopped for some reason??
Can you imagine someone taking your kids away and having to [ay 900 quid a month for the privilege?

The pink sofa has gone....i think someone predicted this a few posts ago?!
Wasnr she just gifted that not so long ago?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wilby desperately trying to communicate in the back of the car and being completely ignored, R just sniggering and snorting again!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t sleep last night so was having a bored google of the patchwork house, V’s name came up as a suggestion, being nosey I clicked on it and up came the cic
Sorry I thought you might have inside info lol x

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine someone taking your kids away and having to [ay 900 quid a month for the privilege?

Wasnr she just gifted that not so long ago?
No, she actually got the pink one on credit (pre ads) she made sure she told everyone she had paid her last £25 payment on it a few months ago (like she wouldn't have paid it off sooner 🙄 I know i would if i had ad money) her green and yellow sofa was gifted, as was the conservatory sofa that she sent somewhere and charged the cic for the delivery truck to remove it from her house.
I wonder if she charged the removal guy to the cic too, the one who removed her rubbish from her steptoe and sons looking driveway 🤣
Also, thinking about it, I wish we didn't know about Vs centre. I really hope R doesn't start trying to ruin it for them out of jelousy

Reactions: 15
So if as she says on her post its just her and Josh today then who has Wilby?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.