PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh is depraved and gets off on following single mums into the woods for sex and then telling her its a one night stand and her kids are so unimportant he cant remember their names. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh this pisses me off! When do they ever get the train anywhere?! Grabby bleep. I get the train all the time as I don’t have a car and it’s actually not great, it’s expensive and a pain.

B81AB1F3-3616-431C-94AF-E4B516E0CCF3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s cramming Ads on and the book is 99p. Something is going on!

Reactions: 17
I reckon she's trying to pretend that the patchwork shitshow launderette is funded by the huns buying her book and swiping up on her ads

Reactions: 14
Jesus is there anything she doesn’t do ads for 🙄

Next will be petrol or dare I saw it sex toys 😬
She already tried to test the water with sex toys, by saying that the teenagers would kill her if she did. No doubt hoping for someone to approach her to do it anyway, seeing as embarrassing the kids is nothing new for her.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she's trying to pretend that the patchwork shitshow launderette is funded by the huns buying her book and swiping up on her ads
Possibly yes. I don’t know. I’m going to take myself off and watch 9/11 documentary on Netflix and over think about conflict in the Middle East.
I understand that better 💆🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
My daughter too!
She has over 100k tik tok followers - suffers with borderline personality disorder, has been sectioned twice, self harm &eating disorder too
But I think tik tok is therapeutic for her in a way - she is very honest on there sometimes and it’s hard to see sometimes I can’t watch
At the same time it annoys me when people throw the mental health card around when they don’t actually have mental health as it belittles the people that do - but I guess you never really know what’s going on in someone’s head..
I know exactly what you mean. I absolutely found her page accidentally. Not sure how the algorithm works there but as soon as I opened it, it was there. A few of her posts made me cry. I obviously know how hard she finds things but to see it in black and white (so to speak) is another level

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Been hanging round here ages now but don’t have the energy to go back and read her tit show of a book so can someone please save me the headache and explain something to me?
I thought she had a really good job and a company car when the girls were young? But in her stories where she was talking to E (so candid!) she was talking about how she had absolutely nothing and the three of them shared a mattress on the floor…so when did the job and company car come into it?

Reactions: 10
Anyone else *think* her tit week is because her publishers have pulled the next book deal?

So many bad reviews, social media negativity, poor sales and brands having to block comments etc just seems like too much hassle for one publisher. She seems to need to much protection and it’s just not what they signed up for. Even at one last push, 99p bargain basement couldn’t boost sales dramatically.
To my understanding, publishers monitor feedback and now, it’ll be obvious to them that this *fiction* book is actually the opposite which could lead to huge issues.

If that is what’s happened, that’s a huge chunk of her earnings and nest egg lost.

I also think she’s having to back track on the purpose of the women’s centre. It’s become too clear that it’s a glorified coffee shop so now we suddenly get drip fed that it’s gone for a support centre for vulnerable woman to a “youth club” that’s accessible to any woman who wants it. She’s realised that she’s made it too public and now, will find its full of huns dropping by to visit and the likelihood of “warriors” reaching out is now minimal. I think she’s realised that without V, they’re just a bunch of ransoms trying to save the world all for the gram. They’re no better than those people who give cash to the homeless and film it.

Her engagement is lower than ever. By her own admission, she is scared to post her hero worship bullshit and not because of the horrible people she claims we all are, but because people are finally calling her out
Now she doesn’t post as often on FB, she can’t include that in her engagement figures for her media pack so she’s got very little, that’s why she takes every deal she can pay her grubby hands on. Her figures are lower than ever which also means, brands won’t pay her what they used to.

She’s taken on more than she can chew with her ridiculous amount of kids, Wilby was wanted but, there’s a huge difference between wanting another and being able to cope with another. She can’t do it. Now with the coffee shop, she’s realising she can’t juggle those plates.

The tit show is about to blow up and I’m here for it!!

Reactions: 51
They've gone from being "we're having this done on the house, that done on the house" to absolutely nothing.
Makes you wonder if they've lost an income stream.....maybe the boys mum did really give them £900 a month and that's stopped for some reason??

Reactions: 18
They've gone from being "we're having this done on the house, that done on the house" to absolutely nothing.
Makes you wonder if they've lost an income stream.....maybe the boys mum did really give them £900 a month and that's stopped for some reason??
She said on a live that she gives them a good chunk of money each month which left her struggling, but that she was glad as long as it was being spent in the boys.
Maybe she’s had the amount reduced which surely would be right as I thought they took into account a married couples joint wage. With the amount R seemed to pull in I would’ve thought J would owe S money!

Reactions: 11
What on earth will the children think growing up with all fun activities being funded and backed up by an ad campaign. Very sad. 😔

Reactions: 14
What on earth will the children think growing up with all fun activities being funded and backed up by an ad campaign. Very sad. 😔
Oh definitely. They will click on and realise it’s all fit show and not genuine.

I am genuinely concerned about her having her kids at the “laundrette” and their children coming with their mums and say perhaps edie recognising them and then being gobby in the playground next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I thought the laundrette opened today? Shouldn’t she have been there? Or actually this is a pretty record ad, was that T there? She went back to school yesterday

Reactions: 3
Rach, we all know you wouldn't step on a train with your kids without another adult being with you. You really must sell some bullshit to these companies. Everything you sell, you do NOT use! Loved your reading voice for that ad, very different to the other ads.

I thought the laundrette opened today? Shouldn’t she have been there? Or actually this is a pretty record ad, was that T there? She went back to school yesterday
They were at the farm the other week. She let the goat eat the paper and then expected Edie to get the paper out of the goats mouth. She really is a twit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.