PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh: Quick Rach film me tickling E and kicking a ball with I, Tattle says I don’t interact with the kids!
Rach: Quick Josh film me standing up Tattle think I’m always sat on my arse!
Close up of alcohol she can’t stand for good measure 🙄
He wasnt tickling her he was trying to wrestle his phone off her as she was trying to put her music on. Probably didn’t want her to start ‘singing’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For a man that has endless pots of money from the PayPal donations that BBQ is tit. Yet another example of how Joyce isn’t the manliest of men. Most men I know are a bit obsessed by BBQ’s and if they had the money they have it would be a huge all singing all dancing bit of kit.

Joyce obviously pissed again, it’s the only time he shows any sign of a personality. Her laugh when he was tickling E 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Tattle points out the lack of kids toys in the garden - as if by magic, today there’s a little pool and some balls. Do we get a commission for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have to admit that I haven't watched it. I can imagine the scene though.. beyond fake isn't she!
The only time we saw Rachel when she was unaware the camera was on her was deleted after Betsy posted it. That’s tells people literally everything they need to know about her. Poison

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tattle points out the lack of kids toys in the garden - as if by magic, today there’s a little pool and some balls. Do we get a commission for this?
No wonder she got a Christmas card from Kevin the Hermes man! The poor bastard has to work overtime with her constantly ordering tit just to prove Tattle wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She just doesn't interact. He's running round and she should be going "well done Wilby, are you running? Ooh it's hot isn't it? Shall we pop some sun cream on and have a drink? Betsy is at work, you can see her later. Look at the chickens. Shall we count them?" Etc ...

• Sad
Reactions: 37
He wasnt tickling her he was trying to wrestle his phone off her as she was trying to put her music on. Probably didn’t want her to start ‘singing’
Don’t blame him, think i would of jumped in the bbq with the burgers if I had to listen to her sing one more time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I joined Tattle a few months ago. I had already stopped following Rachy and Joycey.
Too many ads, too much bullshit & I finally realised what a despicable pair of fuckwits they really are.
But I have a big bee in my bleeping bonnet.
I actually bought the 1st book. Yes, I wasted my money on that "book".
I am deeply ashamed and embarrassed by my actions.
I should have bought a bottle of vodka, it would have been more beneficial to my mental health at the time.
I really believed that she was a genuine survivor of domestic abuse and I believed that her intentions were good.
I believed that she helped domestic abuse victims...
I was 100% wrong and I was completely fooled by the lying and scheming munter that she is.
I was a victim of domestic abuse & it's something that has had a long term impact on my life.
I really thought she cared.
I got that bit wrong.
Every day I am disgusted and appalled by her fraudulent existence.
But it gets worse.
I bought the bleeping calendar too! 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I’m getting the feeling from her engagement rate that people are stepping

Thinking about it, it’s likely a combination of the 19k views the WIKI has had, the people that have seen the book on here and that there is very clearly something wrong with her & Josh’s behaviour over the last couple of months.

Plus the children don’t seem very happy (bar Edie but she’s the best little performer, she can switch it on and off for the camera really well.)

Hmmm. I think this week away is going to seem odd to even the hunniest of huns because there’s absolutely no need for Josh to stick his feet into it. He should have stayed home with the children. People are disengaging 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA: Now I’m thinking, there are a few problems people might have. I’m not saying them. I don’t want to help her 🤐

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
They're not even subtle with their blatant favouritism. E is currently being used to bring in the pennies advertising Rs latest... Well I refuse to call it a book or novel or anything remotely literary as that's an insult to genuine authors everywhere!... Low and behold she's the only one that gets interacted with in those stories. Josh play tickling her (heres an idea knobhead try doing that with your toddler son wandering lost in the background!) and the football J clocks the phone shows off and walks away instead of continuing to kick about.... Following story r once again on her arse in a chair with E draped over her. Assume once Again W been left to wander or be cared for by anyone other than his parents. Maybe he went off to play with the chicken or dog tit, or a new toy of hot bbq charcoals.

EDIT for spelling error
E took his phone, he was trying to get it back and I think tickled her so that she would loosen her grip, not to actually interact with the child. Of course Rachet could have just said “E give J back his phone” but nooo that wouldn’t be content with snort laughing attached. I think J would have continued with the kick about except Rachet once again had the phone out. She’s a twit with a capital T

So they have a BBQ, fills the garden up with furniture and was it Hannah’s kids? Only two of their own kids are there. She films Wibble hobbling around on his own in the corner and Josh manhandling Edie (was there any need to grab her by the shorts, the awkward shithead,) for absolutely no reason.

bleeping bizarre to me 🤷🏻‍♀️, like someone was running around shouting ‘Action’ for the camera
She had his phone and wouldn’t give it back, I think he reached to grab her and just happened to be by the shorts .. if she just have it back when he asked 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Good to see her engagement is down even on photos of Wobble.
It’s all round, there’s a quite extensive decline (not just on her page, but also on the reposts etc.) People aren’t clicking. It’s one of the reasons I’m still here if I’m honest. I am just completely curious to how long someone can hide in plain sight before it becomes clear. Also I was interested in how low people would go on their kids for money. But now I’ve seen that book, I’ve had that answered.
Interesting stuff 🤔

Reactions: 26
@FridaK. You’ve hit the nail on the head. Just a few months ago she used to get loads of comments & likes from the Huns. Now, a few from her payroll make comments (think that must be in their employment contract) & also small businesses comment. Things have gone downhill rapidly & she’s being outed for what she is. I said before her silence last week will have attracted a lot of her followers to Tattle just as @Lucyinthesky88 posted the extracts from her ‘book’ Wow, the timing was spot on 🤣 I wonder how many Huns who preordered the book have cancelled 🤔 Also for such a Part Time Yummy Mummy who is so lush around her babies, she’s hardly bloody seen them during her Birthday month celebrations. No one in that household looks happy these days, & she’s still got that bleeping phone stuck in their faces. Bet they have a great week being looked after by someone who gives half a tit (even though Jo will getting paid to babysit, clean and try to eradicate the trolls) Bet Raqs been a 1st class witch lately.

Reactions: 20
She’s not had any new advertising contracts recently either - it’s the same old deodorant and make up ones. Haven’t seen any mention of Tesco for a while now.

Reactions: 18
She’s not had any new advertising contracts recently either - it’s the same old deodorant and make up ones. Haven’t seen any mention of Tesco for a while now.
I was thinking that this morning when I was in Tesco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there anyway to find out if she’s been dropped by Tesco & other businesses 🤔

Reactions: 4
Is the house renovation page still a thing?
Yes but she hardly posts on it and hasn’t actually posted much of the work that’s been done. She’s probably raging that she wasn’t offered freebies as much as she thought she would be

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.