PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

‘Going to miss you this week my baby boy’ holding hand photo showing the immaculate new nails she’s just had done, dress artfully pulled up to show a fake tanned leg - well the answer to your status Rachel is either take Wilby with you ( most hotels have family rooms and travel cots) or stay at home and care for your gorgeous little boy instead of going away on your vanity/ego boosting projects!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The book sales have shot up compared to last week, I had to find my previous post but today's figures is on the right. It's probably Rachel buying them all.
B4BABA6C-31C9-435E-83AA-571CC602027B.jpeg

This is the kindle version. Today is on the left.
5FE8796E-AE9F-4755-A17B-E87B7F14F956.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The book sales have shot up compared to last week, I had to find my previous post but today's figures is on the right. It's probably Rachel buying them all.
View attachment 615577

View attachment 615582
She would’ve got some sales from the post last night. It will drop ranking later on today. BUT 😂, I said this last week that people reading here will order it to be nosey.

Remember what your ordering girls 🥴😂

View attachment 615577

View attachment 615582
So sad and pathetic she has used a 7 year old child to promote her book that slates her stepson's mother's metal health!!!
I still find it really strange how she isn't really hammering the promotion of it, she is keeping it really quiet in comparison to her other book and how others promote their things.
Fingers crossed it flops and her next book of tit is a complete write off!!!

Reactions: 13
She would’ve got some sales from the post last night. It will drop ranking later on today. BUT 😂, I said this last week that people reading here will order it to be nosey.

I bleeping won't! I am not putting any of my money into the pocket of her ugly cardigan, even if I see it in the 99p bargain bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But it’s so so badly written it made me want to vomit horrifically. How can she call herself a writer?

Agree with @FridaK. There’s definitely a problem or two there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I see the beggy chavs got their gifted furniture and bbq after literally sitting on the grass for their crappy disposable bbq. Absolutely no shame. She is brazen

Reactions: 10
She just doesn't interact. He's running round and she should be going "well done Wilby, are you running? Ooh it's hot isn't it? Shall we pop some sun cream on and have a drink? Betsy is at work, you can see her later. Look at the chickens. Shall we count them?" Etc ...
The silence is odd! It’s natural to chat to little ones, even if they don’t chat back! But there’s nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Honestly, as the one person here who has actually read the heap of shite (and I include Rachel in that - hi Rach 👋) it is really not worth your money or time. Anything remotely interesting has been screenshot and posted here already. Save your cash and keep your morals 👍🏻

Reactions: 28
For a man that has endless pots of money from the PayPal donations that BBQ is tit. Yet another example of how Joyce isn’t the manliest of men. Most men I know are a bit obsessed by BBQ’s and if they had the money they have it would be a huge all singing all dancing bit of kit.

Joyce obviously pissed again, it’s the only time he shows any sign of a personality. Her laugh when he was tickling E 🤢.
I'd say that's cause he hasn't got control of the money at all 🤭

Reactions: 4
Nice to see W in the garden but where's his hat? And it doesn't look like he has sun cream on either.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
After seeing screenshots from the book I really wanted to read it 🤷‍♀️ I was curious and deluded (and a little bit pissed 🥂) I’ll wait until it’s free on Kindle which I’m sure will be soon once the reviews have come in 🤞

Nice to see W in the garden but where's his hat? And it doesn't look like he has sun cream on either.
Wasn’t she advertising sun cream? He definitely needs a hat to cover his Boris mop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After seeing screenshots from the book I really wanted to read it 🤷‍♀️ I was curious and deluded (and a little bit pissed 🥂) I’ll wait until it’s free on Kindle which I’m sure will be soon once the reviews have come in 🤞

Wasn’t she advertising sun cream? He definitely needs a hat to cover his Boris mop
Probably, there's not a lot she hasn't advertised but he doesn't have that sun cream shine. Pretty sure it was the same last year as well, he's so fair and will burn so easily. She's a bleeping idiot.

• Sad
The kids are probably loving the fact she's off for a week. They can have a week of peace and quiet without having to act up for a camera

Reactions: 17
Tallulah hasn't been seen in a while has she?
S and B will probably be pleased the most they get a week away from R. Wilby won't even notice that they have gone 🤣

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on her stories from yesterday, Josh was not happy when E took his phone... was very desperate to get it back... no wonder he hid his old SIM card between the floorboards 🤔👀🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gifts always go to people who can afford to buy them 🙄

AFCEEFB2-81F4-41C8-A3CC-C4461B246519.jpeg

Tallulah hasn't been seen in a while has she?
S and B will probably be pleased the most they get a week away from R. Wilby won't even notice that they have gone 🤣
T has been staying with Cocaine Katie.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.