PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s worried as she’s trying for another mini turd? Or she really knows that the virus 🦠 won’t touch her? Teflon Tracey
Nailed it. We've all had ours, 1st & 2nd jab in our household, youngest is 18. Our surgery was on the ball.
One of our children who already has a family didn't take it up as she's expecting.

She really doesn't need any more children in that household!!!

Reactions: 3
"JoooosssSsshHhhHhh those Tattle trolls are laughing at us sat on the grass eating"

*J hunting down every chair ever made in the whole universe, sent to the house, build by the payroll people *

"JoooooosssShhhh those tattle trolls say we don't interact with the kids and they've got no garden toys"

*J sat inhaling red wine, ignoring and looking as awkward as duck around his kids. Points to the crappy 2 4 £30 argos slide/ water table. "It's OK Princess, he's got his slide, he's got the downstairs bog, fetch him some crips to stamp in and chuck everywhere. It's all good princess, don't you worry. Here have another fizzy cats piss"*

😆🙄

Eta...definitely a hierarchy of needs and wants in that house. The kids are not at the top of it 😪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
"JoooosssSsshHhhHhh those Tattle trolls are laughing at us sat on the grass eating"

*J hunting down every chair ever made in the whole universe, sent to the house, build by the payroll people *

"JoooooosssShhhh those tattle trolls say we don't interact with the kids and they've got no garden toys"

*J sat inhaling red wine, ignoring and looking as awkward as duck around his kids. Points to the crappy 2 4 £30 argos slide/ water table. "It's OK Princess, he's got his slide, he's got the downstairs bog, fetch him some crips to stamp in and chuck everywhere. It's all good princess, don't you worry. Here have another fizzy cats piss"*

😆🙄

Eta...definitely a hierarchy of needs and wants in that house. The kids are not at the top of it 😪
The shot of Edie in the swing chair with R looks so unnatural like they were trying to seem candid but you could tell it wasn’t…

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So they have a BBQ, fills the garden up with furniture and was it Hannah’s kids? Only two of their own kids are there. She films Wibble hobbling around on his own in the corner and Josh manhandling Edie (was there any need to grab her by the shorts, the awkward shithead,) for absolutely no reason.

bleeping bizarre to me 🤷🏻‍♀️, like someone was running around shouting ‘Action’ for the camera

Reactions: 24
They're not even subtle with their blatant favouritism. E is currently being used to bring in the pennies advertising Rs latest... Well I refuse to call it a book or novel or anything remotely literary as that's an insult to genuine authors everywhere!... Low and behold she's the only one that gets interacted with in those stories. Josh play tickling her (heres an idea knobhead try doing that with your toddler son wandering lost in the background!) and the football J clocks the phone shows off and walks away instead of continuing to kick about.... Following story r once again on her arse in a chair with E draped over her. Assume once Again W been left to wander or be cared for by anyone other than his parents. Maybe he went off to play with the chicken or dog tit, or a new toy of hot bbq charcoals.

EDIT for spelling error
Was just about to say!!! I really do think E is joshs favourite, probably more then his own boys... it’s not even subtle

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She has a habit of deliberately persisting with things that she clearly does not like, or simply do not agree with her:

1. Alcohol
2. Children
3. Creative writing
4. Dental enhancements

• Haha
Reactions: 39
duck me. I'm done. I've seen the sodding sea view. AGAIN!. Why did I look?. I know how much it winds me up!
I've been up since the crack of dawn. Doing all the housework, ironing school uniforms and all the other donkey work that we do (unless you have payroll pals to do it for you!). Now I'm off to do an 8 hour shift in the hottest and most miserable of environments. All so my beautiful kids can continue gymnastics lessons and having actual toys not toilets to play In.
But you still there R with your gifted deckchairs, lording it over those poor saps who ---work--- live with you.
And yeah, I am jealous! 100% you don't realise how bloody easy you have it.

Reactions: 23
Todays scripted piece for year 7 drama, I’m unfortunately awarding a D minus.

The use of props was a far too much. Going from huddling round a £5 foil bbq from Aldi without so much as a picnic blanket to sit on, to full blown proper bbq, patio set, expensive swing chair / dog sky launcher and full table and chairs was far too much. The use of the football as a prop, was a good idea, small enough to be noticed without really being noticed. The scripted content for the interactions felt staged and forced, care needs to be taken to ensure it feels and looks realistic. Overall, this is a disappointing effort and a lower grade than the C I awarded for the last scripted piece “B and the missing bikini”. Please take my points on board ahead of submitting your next scripted piece. Have a lush Sunday. 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wait 🙋🏻‍♀️ I said two kids were there, it was three. I just didn’t recognise Issac from the side 😂😂.

(Plus you know, Josh wasn’t really interacting with him so it’s hard to tell who’s who. Apologies Rach, I do hope Issac set fire to your book on the BBQ though.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can it be anymore obvious that the BBC yesterday was for instagram purposes only 🤣
Eating off the floor last week with no table,chairs or even a bbq in sight, to fast forward this week and more chairs than bleeping homebase and a cheaper copy of astrids garden, throw in some scripted playing with the kids and a fake conversation at the bbq 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I genuinely can’t imagine having the time or energy to have to come up with these ridiculous scenes.
“josh - we need a bbq with all the chairs - they took the piss out of us last week”
I barely have the time and energy to plan day to day let alone for Instagram. But, once again, here’s a suggestion - take a break and focus on your kids. Thanks hun.

Reactions: 18
I genuinely can’t imagine having the time or energy to have to come up with these ridiculous scenes.
“josh - we need a bbq with all the chairs - they took the piss out of us last week”
I barely have the time and energy to plan day to day let alone for Instagram. But, once again, here’s a suggestion - take a break and focus on your kids. Thanks hun.
No chance of that, they’re not even seeing their kids all this week 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
duck me. I'm done. I've seen the sodding sea view. AGAIN!. Why did I look?. I know how much it winds me up!
I've been up since the crack of dawn. Doing all the housework, ironing school uniforms and all the other donkey work that we do (unless you have payroll pals to do it for you!). Now I'm off to do an 8 hour shift in the hottest and most miserable of environments. All so my beautiful kids can continue gymnastics lessons and having actual toys not toilets to play In.
But you still there R with your gifted deckchairs, lording it over those poor saps who ---work--- live with you.
And yeah, I am jealous! 100% you don't realise how bloody easy you have it.
Oh chick please don't feel jealous. Despite EVERYTHING she has, she actually has NOTHING!
It's all for effect. There can't be a day that goes by where she isn't scheming, setting up scenarios, planning content or thinking what'll be good for SM.
It must be both exhausting and draining. Nothing she is or has seems genuine.
My life is dull and mundane in comparison and I for all the tea in China, would ever trade places. EVER. Not even for an experiment.
Rest assured that your day will be mentally more fulfilling than hershe.
She eventually will grow old and look back in what she's done with her life and I'm certain there will be regrets but she'll never admit them, even to herself.
NO REGERTS
😂
Yesterday we all watch a man collapse, millions of people were distraught and concerned and he survived. That's a result.
It's lush outside today, have a great day trolls ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't believe Rachaelelele is forcing herself to drink another disgusting alcoholic drink. It must be awful drinking so much when you hate it with such a passion.

I hope someone close to her notices these cries for help and tells her that if she doesn't enjoy something, she doesn't have to consume it (alcohol included). Life's too short to suffer through things you don't enjoy.

Unless... She's lying? 😱 (Which would then lead to the question: why pose with alcohol at all? Just keep it out of shot)
Probably does it to stay "relevant" probably loves it more than J loves his red wine 🍷

😆🙄

Hahaha I'm doing a management course in the evening after work and the Hierarchy is part of it. Let's hope it comes up in my exam next month I'll definitely not forget it 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not any filming of the ‘BBQ / Garden party’ once it got into full swing 🤷‍♀️ I’m slightly disappointed tbh. Did J actually cook anything? No sign of any food apart from Raqs plate. She needs some tips from Gastrid. Bet Stabby Jo’s there for the week now!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.