PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My status 😂🙊 give me strength… it’s a bit of a reach @Livivo to say she was being attacked for not having the vaccine when it’s pure speculation. Plenty of things that we discuss and I find it weird a new member never comes on and defends the 10s of thousands of pounds of unmentioned donations but will correct us over vaccine discussion 😂

ETA ‘I’m not detailing but’ does not negate the derailing
I'd hazard a guess it was Moody again, status and Queen Bee got mentioned a lot when they were around last time

Reactions: 11
They got it from spending as little time as possible with her and her tit show.
No idea where her kids got their passion for sports from when she does duck all with them and facilitates nothing. Seb and his football and scooter, Lula used to swim a lot, Betsy was a county gymnast… usually kids who succeed to that level have super invested parents. Clearly not the case here!

Reactions: 2
She's going for the There's something about Mary look today,this is hilarious!
Hannah must have been there as her boys were there but no sign of Joyce's own boys. And Wilby wandering round in circles in a corner getting ignored by everyone.
DE838458-D1A0-4AD7-87D9-91389D6379E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Prosecco tastes like cats piss, does the fanciest gins when at home, even though "hates the taste", drinking tequila the other week, drinks red wine (definitely not a wine you'd drink if you don't like the taste of it), STOP bleeping LYING RACHEALEEEEE!!!!!!!!! If you don't like the taste, you don't drink it. I don't like coffee, I don't even have a sip. I have a cup of tea!

Reactions: 22
I notice Wilby wandering around aimlessly in the garden again whilst R and J just ignore him and no not even a toy to play with ☹🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You know how I gave R all those great tips about Instagram content for her vaccine appointment. I finally got my first jab this week. It would have made a great insta story...

Ours was done at the local mosque, one woman turned up in a tight to the skin jumpsuit with long sleeves. God knows why, because it was boiling anyway. She had to slip it off on one side for the vaccine, then in the ‘15 minutes sit here and for god sake try not to die’ room kept moaning it was too hot and it was “rubbing against her punctured skin” so she just took the whole top off and sat in her bra. In a mosque. 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Hopefully some morals and dignity
There's not enough PayPal money in the world to cover the amount she needs 😂

You know how I gave R all those great tips about Instagram content for her vaccine appointment. I finally got my first jab this week. It would have made a great insta story...

Ours was done at the local mosque, one woman turned up in a tight to the skin jumpsuit with long sleeves. God knows why, because it was boiling anyway. She had to slip it off on one side for the vaccine, then in the ‘15 minutes sit here and for god sake try not to die’ room kept moaning it was too hot and it was “rubbing against her punctured skin” so she just took the whole top off and sat in her bra. In a mosque. 😳😂
I had to queue in a cow shed for mine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way she’ll have a book out next year considering it’s taken nearly 2 years after submitting this one for her to edit it to the piss poor standard that it is.

Reactions: 18
Tbh I prefer the awful headband look rather than the cum quiff look 🤣🤣
The headband/bandage.
One to match every outfit & tied on tightly to stop her brain falling out🙄.

There's not enough PayPal money in the world to cover the amount she needs 😂

My husband had his vaccine in Walmart! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're not even subtle with their blatant favouritism. E is currently being used to bring in the pennies advertising Rs latest... Well I refuse to call it a book or novel or anything remotely literary as that's an insult to genuine authors everywhere!... Low and behold she's the only one that gets interacted with in those stories. Josh play tickling her (heres an idea knobhead try doing that with your toddler son wandering lost in the background!) and the football J clocks the phone shows off and walks away instead of continuing to kick about.... Following story r once again on her arse in a chair with E draped over her. Assume once Again W been left to wander or be cared for by anyone other than his parents. Maybe he went off to play with the chicken or dog tit, or a new toy of hot bbq charcoals.

EDIT for spelling error

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can we please take a moment of silence for me. Because I just clicked on that video of Edie reading the last book and I saw a comment I left when I was a hun and I am mortified and have deleted it. Wow. I have no words for myself 😂 I think I need to go to time out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Can we please take a moment of silence for me. Because I just clicked on that video of Edie reading the last book and I saw a comment I left when I was a hun and I am mortified and have deleted it. Wow. I have no words for myself 😂 I think I need to go to time out
Sending fluffy clouds, copious amounts of rescue remedy, and some. Fizzy cats piss your way to help you through this traumatic time. I will. Of course publicly post your story and my selfishness in doing this for you. I expect some sort of freebie and a gushing message about my brilliance I can share in return x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Josh: Quick Rach film me tickling E and kicking a ball with I, Tattle says I don’t interact with the kids!
Rach: Quick Josh film me standing up Tattle think I’m always sat on my arse!
Close up of alcohol she can’t stand for good measure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.