PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Snarkypants

Recap of the last thread:

- Rachaele is still a bleep
- discussion of the disgusting book
- few days of radio silence from Rancid Rach but she came back with a bang - apparently Wilbert was unattended long enough to drop a few logs around and wipe them into himself and the carpet. Excellent content there Rach.
- Raychaellleee announced that her and Joyce are leaving the kids at home (because they are SO BUSY and NEVER have any time alone) and embarking on a mini break/holiday travelling around for some bollocks to do with county lines (got to be honest, I wasn't paying attention, maybe Ratchet is looking for a supplier of better weed 😂
- more riveting content of Wibbly standing on a bag of tortilla chips on the kitchen floor. Of course the woman who single handedly gets 6 women a week into refuge 🤥 and works so hard (in the background) for those less fortunate than herself isn't bothered by the waste of food, and didn't bother to discipline her child 🤷
- they trooped off round to Gangsta Granny's gaff, Wobbly didn't want to get out of the car but also didn't look to his parents for comfort 👀 Rach had to explain that he's a lockdown baby (even though he was 7 months when lockdown first started) and he hasn't been anywhere or seen anyone (apart from more trips out than Dora the Explorer, all the builders in and out for several months, regular trips to Arsetrid's garden, and having most of Paignton parade through the house on a daily basis). Luckily Mrs Brown was on hand with a steady stream of cake to shut him up, and Joyce has obviously gone too far and thinks they are a family of birds as he fed Wibble straight from his mouth 🤮 Seb has apparently "pretty much moved in with Granny", nobody can blame him. Wibble expanded his sensory play from firelighters, pissy toilets and turds, to now include plug sockets while Granny watched and Ratchet filmed. Ideal.
- Late world book day for Isaac and Edie, Edie of course has full hair and make up, while Isaac is "himself from my book". Bonus snarky reply to Seb in the comments, another bit of excellent parenting.
- Rach has had her eyebrows done. They are thick, dark and barely in the same time zone 🐛

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I've popped my thread title cherry! Not gonna lie, I feel like a proper lil Tattlepants now 😍

(Just parking my fat arse✌)

• Heart
Reactions: 56

- few days of radio silence from Rancid Rach but she came back with a bang - apparently Wilbert was unattended long enough to drop a few logs around and wipe them into himself and the carpet. Excellent content there Rach.
- Raychaellleee announced that her and Joyce are leaving the kids at home (because they are SO BUSY and NEVER have any time alone) and embarking on a mini break/holiday travelling around for some bollocks to do with county lines (got to be honest, I wasn't paying attention, maybe Ratchet is looking for a supplier of better weed 😂
- more riveting content of Wibbly standing on a bag of tortilla chips on the kitchen floor. Of course the woman who single handedly gets 6 women a week into refuge 🤥 and works so hard (in the background) for those less fortunate than herself isn't bothered by the waste of food, and didn't bother to discipline her child 🤷
- they trooped off round to Gangsta Granny's gaff, Wobbly didn't want to get out of the car but also didn't look to his parents for comfort 👀 Rach had to explain that he's a lockdown baby (even though he was 7 months when lockdown first started) and he hasn't been anywhere or seen anyone (apart from more trips out than Dora the Explorer, all the builders in and out for several months, regular trips to Arsetrid's garden, and having most of Paignton parade through the house on a daily basis). Luckily Mrs Brown was on hand with a steady stream of cake to shut him up, and Joyce has obviously gone too far and thinks they are a family of birds as he fed Wibble straight from his mouth 🤮 Seb has apparently "pretty much moved in with Granny", nobody can blame him. Wibble expanded his sensory play from firelighters, pissy toilets and turds, to now include plug sockets while Granny watched and Ratchet filmed. Ideal.
- Late world book day for Isaac and Edie, Edie of course has full hair and make up, while Isaac is "himself from my book". Bonus snarky reply to Seb in the comments, another bit of excellent parenting.
- Rach has had her eyebrows done. They are thick, dark and barely in the same time zone 🐛

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
Fab recap

Reactions: 11

I’m cracking up at ‘Joyce has gone too far and thinks they are a family of birds’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattlers, I have found a great feature on here where you can the theme to a black background. It's lush 🤣🤣
No but in all seriousness. Go to the bottom of the page to the paint brush if you don't like the light version.
I am also in a different time zone but enjoy that I get a lot of belated updates to binge read 🤭 ha ha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tattlers, I have found a great feature on here where you can the theme to a black background. It's lush 🤣🤣
No but in all seriousness. Go to the bottom of the page to the paint brush if you don't like the light version.
I am also in a different time zone but enjoy that I get a lot of belated updates to binge read 🤭 ha ha
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😱 👆🏻👆🏻THIS... makes reading the 32 pages of comments (when you take a loo break haha) soooo much easier 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Never post but just caught up and can’t believe Slagatha Christie is releasing another possibly shitter book than the first! Whoever is giving this the go ahead at Penguin HQ wants sacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes, she's done it again 😫.
And this book is actually worse than the previous one.
She is absolutely shameful!
🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
Brilliant thread title @Snarkypants 🙌🏻 and fab update @DipsyDoodle 👍🏻 Sending 💜 and ☁ to you both 😂😂

She can’t be happy with the brows as she hasn’t even acknowledged them? Surely, if you get something quite obvious done to your face you would comment about it?? She rambled on to the camera the other day but didn’t reference them once and chatted about literal tit instead!! She has followed a few cosmetic people recently I wonder if it’s any of them or just her friend Charlie?

So the quote she shared last night about kids being just as vulnerable but it’s just easy to ignore 🤯 is that her justifying her behaviour towards their bunch? I attached the pic of the original linked pic rather than snapping her story.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So the quote she shared last night about kids being just as vulnerable but it’s just easy to ignore 🤯 is that her justifying her behaviour towards their bunch? I attached the pic of the original linked pic rather than snapping her story.
I thought the same when I saw it. Not just their mental health she ignores is it 😕 She always made a point of telling everyone each time L went to therapy, made a point in telling us when she does but then as a parent (using the term loosely ladies) she does so so much that could/does/has damaged the childrens mental health.

Wibble needs his physical health checking because even if he does have some special needs, with the right support he could be a lovely lovely little thing but she has ostrich syndrome with anything to do with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought the same when I saw it. Not just their mental health she ignores is it 😕 She always made a point of telling everyone each time L went to therapy, made a point in telling us when she does but then as a parent (using the term loosely ladies) she does so so much that could/does/has damaged the childrens mental health.

Wibble needs his physical health checking because even if he does have some special needs, with the right support he could be a lovely lovely little thing but she has ostrich syndrome with anything to do with him.

If this is the quote she shared then she needs to take a good look at her actions - this from a mother who

Constantly has her phone recording and uploading private family intimate moments
Shoves the children off with whoever is her new best friend or paid lackey at every opportunity
Spent her birthday as far away from the kids as possible , weekend away, night away then getting pissed with her mates

Tells thousands of followers about her child’s therapy
Informs her followers about her daughter’s periods
Films her beautiful little boy in a distressed state snd uploads to social rather than comforting him
Attends fake garden parties round at Astrid’s where the adults get drunk and plays on her phone while her little boy is ignored in a corner of the garden and left to his own amusement
Let’s her followers know about her daughter’s nipple piercing
Puts her children in vulnerable positions by letting us know where they are ( for example when Betsy is at work, who knows what random weirdo could show up and follow her home)

To top it all she has now written a supposed book of fiction which could be loosely based on her lovely family while giving huge hints about her step son’s mum’s past breakdown?

Yes great parenting !!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I have a counter quote from that page for her.
Read it Rach and then read it again from the other people in your life’s perspective

99467A99-531C-4C0A-9AEA-D9590161ECA3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see Jordan has posted a pic of his baby and said he’s going to miss her next week. Is he going on the scammers road trip with R? Might explain why J is going after her behaviour on the drunken night out, draping herself all over him 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just seen this on Devon Live.
Members of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) - Devon
- Nina Joy Pierson. For services to the community in Devon during Covid-19. (Newton Abbot, Devon)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.