PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how either of them do it. I feel guilty if I leave my cats alone for two days. God help me if I ever have kids 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Instead of living for your CCTV notifications Rach, why not try living for your kids and being 100% active in their lives instead of bank rolling the huns to do your job!?
I personally think the cctv posts are a silent message to all her stalkers, R saying I can see you haha

Reactions: 8
That's Lucy. We've never heard or seen anything of her before but I'm sure she's one of Rachaeaeaeale's BEST friends!

What amazes me is how she tried to make out Wilby, being a lockdown baby :rolleyes: , was terrified to be at his grandma's house. But he seems completely unfazed by being looked after by a group of random women for a week!
Is that Lucy account real?

I don't know how either of them do it. I feel guilty if I leave my cats alone for two days. God help me if I ever have kids 🤣
I think our miserable arse cat like the cat sitter more than us, it's probably the same for Rancid!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I didnt need to see this, I am going away soon for 4 days, leaving my cats home alone with a friend coming in to check and feed them twice a day The guilt is real haha

Reactions: 2
She's a mum at I and Es school. She's a good mum so Wilby is in good hands. No idea why she's friends with Rachel though 🤦‍♀️
Oh hello new member/local person. Please tell us more. Not necessarily about Lucy. Just Rach & immediate family is fine. I’m especially curious about the school run. Does she stand there with bodyguard Joyce preventing the peasants getting too close?
And your welcome pack will arrive soon. Full of fluffy clouds 💜💜💜
[/QUOTE]

😂 I don't say much, no way would I want any backlash on me or my kids. Normally only one on the school runs, rarely together. He does most of them. Rocks up late most days and parks terribly. Neither get out the car, the kids just find them. No surprises there!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh hello new member/local person. Please tell us more. Not necessarily about Lucy. Just Rach & immediate family is fine. I’m especially curious about the school run. Does she stand there with bodyguard Joyce preventing the peasants getting too close?
And your welcome pack will arrive soon. Full of fluffy clouds 💜💜💜
😂 I don't say much, no way would I want any backlash on me or my kids. Normally only one on the school runs, rarely together. He does most of them. Rocks up late most days and parks terribly. Neither get out the car, the kids just find them. No surprises there!
[/QUOTE]

Lax parenting all round then. Twats. How terrible that you feel there would be backlash if you spoke out.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.