PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally out of the loop here. Who’s Cocaine Kate? Is she related? I spent hours yesterday reading previous threads from before I joined Tattle, sat on my arse all day doing nothing but trying to catch up 🤯
Cocaine Katy is one of Rs best friends who got convicted and did a custodial sentence for smuggling drugs in/out the country

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Fuming love our klean kanteens but won't be buying again now she has been gifted loads another product those chavs have ruined 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
You know what Raq, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be as "cool" as Astrid. Your garden looks like a cheap version of hers and, at the end of the day, she isn't a chav like you 😂
(And I am aware that Astrid has her own issues, but at least she has some manners and knows how to hold a party)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You know what Raq, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be as "cool" as Astrid. You're garden looks like a cheap version of hers and, at the end of the day, she isn't a chav like you 😂
(And I am aware that Astrid has her own issues, but at least she has some manners and knows how to hold a party)
I follow Gastrid, I cringe at some of her posts & than question myself. She’s got taste, albeit not my taste. Her home & garden are stunning. She has style and 💯 confidence in herself. She can throw a good and envious garden party. She also pisses her husband off with her phone in his face…. Who follows who 🤣

Reactions: 14
But it’s so so badly written it made me want to vomit horrifically. How can she call herself a writer?

Agree with @FridaK. There’s definitely a problem or two there.
I could be wrong, but my gut feeling is something has happened with Seb. There was something about the way he was looking at Josh when they where at Josh’s Mums.

That’s not what’s wrong with her account though. There’s a good few issues there.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I like Astrid , I cannot fathom the friendship she has with Rachel ( there’s no common ground) , it’s all about a weekly Sunday lunch meet up at Astrid’s, there’s no other connection, it’s an IG friendship at best.

I like Astrid , I cannot fathom the friendship she has with Rachel ( there’s no common ground) , it’s all about a weekly Sunday lunch meet up at Astrid’s, there’s no other connection, it’s an IG friendship at best.
Maybe Gastrid thought she’d get more followers being associated with PTWM. That’s why I followed her. I’d cut all ties Astrid before the tit hits the fan 🏃‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong, but my gut feeling is something has happened with Seb. There was something about the way he was looking at Josh when they where at Josh’s Mums.
There's been something off for ages between them. I feel Seb has lost some 'respect' for the pair of them. He's a teen who pushes boundaries and the pair of them can't handle that. They like their kids to be puppets in the tit show and he doesn't play play along.
#bemoreseb

Reactions: 21
Never known such a selfish couple. Six kids and that garden has no trace of them! Toddler slide on the patio is the full extent of toys 🤯 get rid of some of Rachel’s tit chairs and they could have some toys 🙄

View attachment 614655View attachment 614656View attachment 614657View attachment 614658View attachment 614659View attachment 614660
Me and my kids would die for a garden like that, mine would have one of those climbing frames where the bird house is and a decent trampoline too, the space is so good for a young family. It’s amazing they don’t seem to give a tit about their kids at all!!

Reactions: 17
There's been something off for ages between them. I feel Seb has lost some 'respect' for the pair of them. He's a teen who pushes boundaries and the pair of them can't handle that. They like their kids to be puppets in the tit show and he doesn't play play along.
#bemoreseb
I agree. Maybe he’s in contact with his mum & they’re working towards dealing with the past? Seb hasn’t been shown any respect, had no back up from his dad when Raq couldn’t cope with him on the drive to school. He does push the boundaries, he’s also not stupid & no doubt she’ll have thrown it in his face how she saved both him & I from their alleged crazy mother. Both Raq & J haven’t got a clue about parenting. God help them when Willbobby gets his own voice! I hope Edie has lots of guidance from her dad & gets away from the toxicity. Take away the ‘fame & fortune’ these too are currently thriving on they will be left with nothing, no family, no respect, no friends. Imagine that Raq. Karma you horrendous toxic woman & J just hangs on like the lap dog he is - putting her before his own boys 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Me and my kids would die for a garden like that, mine would have one of those climbing frames where the bird house is and a decent trampoline too, the space is so good for a young family. It’s amazing they don’t seem to give a tit about their kids at all!!
I also find it weird that a bird enthusiast would choose to have a load of chickens and wild birds trapped in his garden.

Reactions: 37
#bemoreseb
Yes I thought it would only be a matter of time before Seb volleyed Josh into next week if I’m honest. Its only because obviously having boys I’ve seen Dad - Lads operate together. There is a palpable tension between Josh and Seb that I’ve not seen before. Possibly a personality clash? It’s hard to say, but it’s evident

Yes I thought it would only be a matter of time before Seb volleyed Josh into next week if I’m honest. Its only because obviously having boys I’ve seen Dad - Lads operate together. There is a palpable tension between Josh and Seb that I’ve not seen before. Possibly a personality clash? It’s hard to say, but it’s evident
He’s at the age where he is less likely to just accept things and will start to question the whys and hows, which R and J will not want.

Reactions: 13
Maybe S has read her new book & confronted his dad?

Reactions: 3
Maybe the comeuppance we all wish upon Rachel will come from within the family; Seb,

We’re an all boy family; early teens and a Dad sees all sorts of horn locking.

Reactions: 12
If something has gone on between them and S it makes me feel so sad for I, he seems such a sweetheart and will end up caught in the middle 🙁

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.