PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a water table crammed in the corner of the first photo, up against the conservatory. Not much room to play.
They are so lucky to have a massive garden. Why have they just filled it with an assortment of birds and chairs? Wtf?
Oops missed the tiny 10 quid water table 😂

Reactions: 2
No idea where her kids got their passion for sports from when she does duck all with them and facilitates nothing. Seb and his football and scooter, Lula used to swim a lot, Betsy was a county gymnast… usually kids who succeed to that level have super invested parents. Clearly not the case here!

Reactions: 12
No idea where her kids got their passion for sports from when she does duck all with them and facilitates nothing. Seb and his football and scooter, Lula used to swim a lot, Betsy was a county gymnast… usually kids who succeed to that level have super invested parents. Clearly not the case here!
Maybe they used to to be before instgram
Took owner their lives!

Took owner their lives!
That sounds like I was sticking up for her but I defo
Was not!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder who they’ve got round today. Shame they can’t just spend a weekend doing things their kids enjoy seeing as they’re about to duck off without them for another week.

View attachment 614433
I can't believe Rachaelelele is forcing herself to drink another disgusting alcoholic drink. It must be awful drinking so much when you hate it with such a passion.

I hope someone close to her notices these cries for help and tells her that if she doesn't enjoy something, she doesn't have to consume it (alcohol included). Life's too short to suffer through things you don't enjoy.

Unless... She's lying? 😱 (Which would then lead to the question: why pose with alcohol at all? Just keep it out of shot)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Took owner their lives!

That sounds like I was sticking up for her but I defo
Was not!!
Surely it can’t have fundamentally changed her? I can see how it might accentuate negatives in someone but she must have always been a bit of a selfish prick.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe Rachaelelele is forcing herself to drink another disgusting alcoholic drink. It must be awful drinking so much when you hate it with such a passion.

I hope someone close to her notices these cries for help and tells her that if she doesn't enjoy something, she doesn't have to consume it (alcohol included). Life's too short to suffer through things you don't enjoy.

Unless... She's lying? 😱 (Which would then lead to the question: why pose with alcohol at all? Just keep it out of shot)
This is what I don't understand! Why keep trying to hammer home the point that she hates it? Stop going on about it and stop taking pictures holding drinks, nobody would be any the wiser 🤷

Reactions: 11
Also, she’s clearly drinking gin with tonic which is basically the most disgusting tasting alcohol 🤣 I can only stomach violet gin and only with lemonade. Tonic water is vile. She talks out of her arse to say she hates the taste of alcohol and then constantly drinks gin 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sand/water table next to the slide?!
Oh yeah, so small I missed it 🙄

Shame the trampoline they could all actually use didn't last longer than a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love gin and tonic, sour drinks are right up my street.

Gin is a taste you either love or hate , like tequila.

Why she pretends is plain bonkers.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed PTWM a while back as I couldn’t stand the adverts. Also couldn’t stand the way she films the kids arguing and what not. It’s just weird. Had a browse on here for the first time. I’ve just watched her Lula video from 10 weeks ago. She says I’ve always drummed it into the kids about people with bad skin. Then says it’s only since talula got bad skin. You can deffo see she’s a bull shitter

Reactions: 10
Oh for tit sake, stop finding a reason to argue, there has been lots saying she as not had the vaccination and maybe anti vax, I was simply being diplomatic as I am sure there are anti vax followers on here, I didnt comment to derail...........
I haven't seen anyone attack her for it I don't think, only curiosity as to whether she's had it or not. Because we all know if she'd had it there would have been about a million stories about the experience from beginning to end.

I think it's just another thing to discuss, some people will like to talk about that, some won't. Some like to talk about her bleeping ugly teeth (that's me by the way) and some don't. Some talk about the kids, some don't. And so on and so on.

By the way, has everyone seen her bleeping ugly teeth?! They've cost her thousands 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here Me, my partner and sister have had our first jabs weeks ago (we’re 28-32) because we’re registered to the same doctors. They were just announcing 38 year olds could go for theirs. My sisters bf is 29 hasn’t had his yet. Only 10 miles difference between us. It’s all very different depending where you are.
It's not, it's national and you book online. But certain areas will allow younger ages/walk ins if the area is higher for covid numbers. The national age is now 25+

Reactions: 4
My status 😂🙊 give me strength… it’s a bit of a reach @Livivo to say she was being attacked for not having the vaccine when it’s pure speculation. Plenty of things that we discuss and I find it weird a new member never comes on and defends the 10s of thousands of pounds of unmentioned donations but will correct us over vaccine discussion 😂

ETA ‘I’m not detailing but’ does not negate the derailing

Reactions: 17
My status 😂🙊 give me strength… it’s a bit of a reach @Livivo to say she was being attacked for not having the vaccine when it’s pure speculation. Plenty of things that we discuss and I find it weird a new member never comes on and defends the 10s of thousands of pounds of unmentioned donations but will correct us over vaccine discussion 😂
I think they may have gone. A couple of my replies to them have disappeared and so has their profile. Unless they blocked me :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.