PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's quite likely shes not a massive fan of the taste. But she does enjoy getting pissed up (and lets face it, probably an even nastier witch then she is sober). Its like when you are 15 drinking white lightening in the park, it makes you want to heave but you plough through to get to the after effects. So mature!

Reactions: 17
I think it's quite likely shes not a massive fan of the taste. But she does enjoy getting pissed up (and lets face it, probably an even nastier witch then she is sober). Its like when you are 15 drinking white lightening in the park, it makes you want to heave but you plough through to get to the after effects. So mature!
They both love the booze. They can’t admit after hammering his ex for it in the past. I see more alcohol posted on here of wine or hun/fizzy catpiss than I’ve actually drank in the past 2 years I swear. I don’t really like strong alcohol flavour but on a sunny day I love a fruity cider cus it tastes amazing, plenty of alcoholic beverages that taste like pop out there. It’s over explaining as a cover for the fact that josh (maybe both are) is a functioning alcoholic at best. My mother likes the red wine and I’m not shy to say she’s a horrible drunk when she’s on that.

Reactions: 26
It’s absolutely shocking how they flaunt the drink when they slate the boys mum for drinking!! They make my blood boil!!

Reactions: 23
Well done Winston for nearly launching her off the sun lounger, bit more practice lad and you'll have cracked it in no time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
👀
The brows the teeth the manic expression
They’re definitely having a pre break celebration 🍾 No fucks given about leaving their children 👶 Hope Seb & I with Gansta Gran, E with her dad, Willbobby with Ems & F - He’ll have a fabulous time. Worry about T, hope her & Betsy have a nice break from Raq & don’t read that bleeping book 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You have to see the benefit. The honours list is the one thing that causes every white, Tory voting, over 55 male to have a complete emotional breakdown. I enjoy it immensely, every year 😂😂62335"]
If R was anything like a good mate shenwould post congratulating Nina. But she'll also add some self congratulatory bollocks too....
Tbf lots of kids can drink from a real cup at that age. The thing is she’s not actually taught him anything. These things come with practice and she hasnt got a clue. She will expect him to potty train himself as she clearly never had to with the girls. It will most likely all have been taught at nursery. I hate lazy parents, why even have kids when you can’t be bothered. The fact she’s not noticing all the delays is so worrying.
Mine drank from an open cup at that age, but they were sat at a table. Even gave them a cloth ready for the spills.
why let him do it on a sofa?

Reactions: 4
Have they definitely reached her age group in her area? (Know there are locals here who can confirm). Because if they have then I’d say with 99.9% certainty she hasn’t had it, which just about sums her up.
Yeah they have reached that age bracket round here. Im same age and everyone I know has had 1st jab. Some 2nd.

Reactions: 3
The deck chair that her best friend cough *employee* put together while she filmed, this will be on the sale page soon no doubt like the other deck chairs from last summer and trampoline! Another shite Iconic ad #yawn it’s all so repetitive and frequent!

That clip of E reading the book 🤯🤯🤯 I’m sorry but she is as smug as R I find her hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.