PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm disappointed considering the G7 crew are in and around her area and as rancid is so amazing and wonderful and saviour to all, that she hasn't been invited down to help save the world, or that they haven't hand delivered a gushing letter , (forgive my tit geography it I'm miles out)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never known such a selfish couple. Six kids and that garden has no trace of them! Toddler slide on the patio is the full extent of toys 🤯 get rid of some of Rachel’s tit chairs and they could have some toys 🙄

7D677404-9F93-4181-9983-105006E0F9B1.jpeg
FF2139C0-1F11-4FAF-8F37-0FC6E7582FE0.jpeg
DEBB8107-45D8-449F-B391-B58ED6285998.jpeg
36A0EBD6-A7B8-4B4F-8DBF-E3AB40B1AC16.jpeg
D1FB55CD-2F52-4890-A537-EE8EE858B0B0.jpeg
5B6383C9-6AC8-49B0-95C7-E7DF923F345C.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't think they had kids looking at that garden.. What about a swing a water table sandpit? Anything? That is like a child free couples garden.. Selfish people who do not deserve any of their children!

Reactions: 23
Wouldn't think they had kids looking at that garden.. What about a swing a water table sandpit? Anything? That is like a child free couples garden.. Selfish people who do not deserve any of their children!
There is a water table crammed in the corner of the first photo, up against the conservatory. Not much room to play.
They are so lucky to have a massive garden. Why have they just filled it with an assortment of birds and chairs? Wtf?

Reactions: 13
Where’s the kids stuff? 🤔 not even a football or ride on car nothing! Why so many chairs? Why are you a head? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have they definitely reached her age group in her area? (Know there are locals here who can confirm). Because if they have then I’d say with 99.9% certainty she hasn’t had it, which just about sums her up.
Yes they have, as my husband just had his and he’s 32.

Reactions: 2
Where’s the kids stuff? 🤔 not even a football or ride on car nothing! Why so many chairs? Why are you a head? So many questions
Come on to say the same! I literally saw a slide at the beginning and the tiniest water tray I’ve ever seen! Not a child friendly garden at all

Reactions: 6
Come on to say the same! I literally saw a slide at the beginning and the tiniest water tray I’ve ever seen! Not a child friendly garden at all
Exactly! My grass is ruined with being used for sports but that’s ok cos this isn’t a show home it’s an actual home for everyone not just me!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.