PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Let me pose for Instagram with a gin but make a point I don’t like gin” 🤥 oh rach.

Josh let me hold “your” drink so we can have a nice picture… no you can’t hold the drink I need to remind them I hate drinking…. Yes yes I know I was plastered a few weeks ago but I HAVE TO MAKE A POINT JOSH.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her Instagram is as fictional as her new book. You want to look at alcoholism in the home then these two especially joyce are a prime example

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here Me, my partner and sister have had our first jabs weeks ago (we’re 28-32) because we’re registered to the same doctors. They were just announcing 38 year olds could go for theirs. My sisters bf is 29 hasn’t had his yet. Only 10 miles difference between us. It’s all very different depending where you are.
I'm the same age as her and in torbay and I had my first jab when it was offered about 6 weeks ago

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s worried as she’s trying for another mini turd? Or she really knows that the virus 🦠 won’t touch her? Teflon Tracey
I think THIS is the reason, she will try again... unfortunately catching covid while pregnant has resulted in still births so she would be better off getting the vaccine before she tries again

Reactions: 4
I’m 100% sure S and B will read her book. They are both confident kids & at an age where they can make up their own mind. S will probably dislike her even more, she’s shown she has little time for him & he loves to piss her off. I’m 💯 #teamseb. B will be out of there as soon as she can, they’re falling out lots. Edie has her doting daddy to escape to daily every week, after he was dragged through court 🤷‍♀️ My concerns are for T & I if this debacle all turns to tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m 100% sure S and B will read her book. They are both confident kids & at an age where they can make up their own mind. S will probably dislike her even more, she’s shown she has little time for him & he loves to piss her off. I’m 💯 #teamseb. B will be out of there as soon as she can, they’re falling out lots. Edie has her doting daddy to escape to daily every week, after he was dragged through court 🤷‍♀️ My concerns are for T & I if this debacle all turns to tit.
Isaac has Hannah, hopefully she and Mrs Brown would come through for the boys and put their needs before Rachel if need be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somewhere else she can sit on her arse while everyone else does her housework and looks after her kids. Ideal.
Can’t see Gastrid liking that chair if she gets invited round 🤣 Mind you, she could throw some right Sharon Stone poses 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why does she have to keep saying she wishes she likes drinking? If as she claims, they make sure one of them stays sober around S and I, then surely it would be a massive bonus if one of them doesn't like drinking at all?

Reactions: 22
That sunlounger reminds me of those giant deckchairs they have to pose for a photo when you go on holiday to places like Haven etc

Maybe they bought one so big so they can shag outdoors on it while reminiscing over their shagging outdoors in the woods exploits

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The hair! To go with the eyebrows, teeth, fake tan and her dress sense!
EEDF1B52-0269-495A-ACF2-09579385C5BD.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.