PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CBA to listen again but did she say to SJ that he only came home because he was missing josh? Then came home and found out they’re going away for a week? And his dad talked to him like a moron for not knowing. That’s sad isn’t it? And so obviously secretly filming him half dressed as well, beggars belief!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
There is no warmth from either of them towards any of those children. I know we ‘only see five minutes of their day’ but they are so detached, disinterested and cold. I bet those children have permanent low level anxiety 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think they are both quite good at managing Edie when they’re not talking about what a brat she is. Ironic that she’s the child who needs them least

Reactions: 7
They are bullies. And all their mates, like the prick on the sofa, egg them on. She insinuated that S has been staying with mummy marshall so if he has been, maybe he did miss the memo about them bleeping off to save the world. Ok to save the strangers she don't know, yet when there's people in their life who do need help she writes a book about them, being a bully about it. She's an absolute arse wipe and the people around her who kiss her arse are just as bleeping bad. Josh, put your boys first for once not your bleep of an ugly wife.

Reactions: 33
Is she really the right person to be looking after all 6 kids😳

Did I hear Rachel right tonight, that this was a last minute trip and they hadn't told the kids?
Probably only one free for a week to do it. Plus given/paid whatever R needs to give her to do it 😅

Reactions: 4
They are bullies. And all their mates, like the prick on the sofa, egg them on. She insinuated that S has been staying with mummy marshall so if he has been, maybe he did miss the memo about them bleeping off to save the world. Ok to save the strangers she don't know, yet when there's people in their life who do need help she writes a book about them, being a bully about it. She's an absolute arse wipe and the people around her who kiss her arse are just as bleeping bad. Josh, put your boys first for once not your bleep of an ugly wife.
Yes! I’m quite close to a few of my friends’ kids and would never do that. In fact the opposite, I try to help my friends see the other POV or keep things in perspective if there’s conflict. Having teens can be hard because they’re so self absorbed, but it’s not their fault!

Rachael makes her friends need her so they can’t say no and never tell her she’s wrong, it’s not real friendship. Emily seems to be in the cold at the moment doesn’t she?

Reactions: 15
There is no warmth from either of them towards any of those children. I know we ‘only see five minutes of their day’ but they are so detached, disinterested and cold. I bet those children have permanent low level anxiety 😟
But who in their right mind would show the most awful 5 minutes of their day and showing how crap of a parent they are? As an "influencer", you'd want to show your kids having fun/laughs. I'd be embarrassed to show my toddler not being able to communicate and showing that both parents don't know how to interact with him.

Reactions: 14
Bet you she hasn't watched this on Sanctuary housing !!! Featuring a horror story in Brixham...Actually damning Sanctuary housing.....interesting watch

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It was supposed to be just a week away for her and Jordan😳

Seriously though who does she think she is? Some kind of celebrity or royalty, touring the UK to greet peasants and say oh that's tit hun💜

That's the face of a woman who wishes her husband would duck off.
View attachment 616633
Because every poor struggling person out there needs a scamming twit in a £200+ North Face coat to rock up, hear their most private information and then use it to make the huns froth at the gash. She’s a Super bleep she really is.

Sorry if that word isn’t allowed. She’s vile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
But who in their right mind would show the most awful 5 minutes of their day and showing how crap of a parent they are? As an "influencer", you'd want to show your kids having fun/laughs. I'd be embarrassed to show my toddler not being able to communicate and showing that both parents don't know how to interact with him.
these probably aren’t the worst five minutes of the day!

Reactions: 8
I spotted this too. She can't even get that right cos she's too busy posing in her little cutesy, fragile way. I'm also loving her low engagement 😂😂 Karma 😁
A BEM is a British Empire Medal. My friend’s husband has just been awarded one. She might talk utter codswallop a lot of the time but she’s right about this.

Reactions: 5
Because every poor struggling person out there needs a scamming twit in a £200+ North Face coat to rock up, hear their most private information and then use it to make the huns froth at the gash. She’s a Super bleep she really is.

Sorry if that word isn’t allowed. She’s vile.
Just as I read Super bleep the song Super Freak came on and now I’m changing the lyrics to sing about Rachaele because she really really is 😂
Also ‘froth at the gash’ is so apt for the huns 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.