PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest ad? Perfect opportunity to promote the woman's centre...
"we've been gifted these clothes by who the duck cares, but my kids are so lucky to have enough clothes already that we've agreed to donate the clothes to the Patchwork Shite House for kids who are less fortunate"
Stop being such a grabby witch :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
Her son lives with his dad thank duck.
Is she really the right person to be looking after all 6 kids😳

Did I hear Rachel right tonight, that this was a last minute trip and they hadn't told the kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Is she really the right person to be looking after all 6 kids😳

Did I hear Rachel right tonight, that this was a last minute trip and they hadn't told the kids?
I wasn't really listening as she is a bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow. Secretly filming Seb just to prove a point that he’s home 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 616344View attachment 616345
Poor kid is probably depressed living with that pair.
I find it quite unbelievable that her husband is taking time off to take her to training days, surely she could catch a train if too scared to drive.
Why does it need both of them? So absolutely pathetic. Presumably he's not on the course. He could have taken little wilb with them and had him every day while she's learning.
Poor little wilb, so sad seeing him constantly wondering around aimless and silent.
He presents as a deaf child if not autistic, they really need to start communicating with him. Poor little boy, he's so gorgeous it breaks my heart

Wow. Secretly filming Seb just to prove a point that he’s home 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 616344View attachment 616345
This trip really doesn't make sense, she keeps mentioning it like they're going on holiday, they've obviously got some jollies planned too

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The fact that the night before the trip Seb still didn’t even know they were going says to me that they didn’t even sit the kids down and discuss it with them. Patchwork family, my arse.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Poor seb, obviously he had no idea they were bogging off for a week, and laughing it off and making him look stupid at the whole world passing him by, clearly he didnt know so clearly you never discussed it with him , or maybe for once rancid is being truthful and they did have a family discussion but seb has started shutting off to the crap she spouts and didnt listen, hopefully she takes it seriously and it wont be another load of etf videos look at me helping all the poor people laugh ,snort I'm so wonderful, im crying at how lucky I am , look at me , just look at me helping jossssssh can you do another take I want crying hard enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How do you go back that far?
I joined Tattle since February and have missed so much of R,s seedy lifestyle.
I'm looking forward to really catching up!
It took me ages to find it! Googled PTWM & eventually found it, couldn’t get onto #2 I’m on a mission to catch up on all threads 🤯 Yes I am that sad!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why does Joyce need to go?? Jordan is there!! Oh that’s right neither of you trust each other enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It took me ages to find it! Googled PTWM & eventually found it, couldn’t get onto #2 I’m on a mission to catch up on all threads 🤯 Yes I am that sad!
Oh you're in for a treat.

Poor seb, obviously he had no idea they were bogging off for a week, and laughing it off and making him look stupid at the whole world passing him by, clearly he didnt know so clearly you never discussed it with him , or maybe for once rancid is being truthful and they did have a family discussion but seb has started shutting off to the crap she spouts and didnt listen, hopefully she takes it seriously and it wont be another load of etf videos look at me helping all the poor people laugh ,snort I'm so wonderful, im crying at how lucky I am , look at me , just look at me helping jossssssh can you do another take I want crying hard enough.
It's so sad how much these kids are passed from pillar to post with different random people each time their mum and dad fancy going off on their jollies. No wonder Wilby has no routine and struggles. Poor boy.
Also where is Emily? I thought she was paid to be the live in babysitter

Reactions: 17
Wtaf is this ad? Pretty sure the clothes are probably for T, clue in the name of the company, not for a 7 year old. The jeans don't fit, the top is loose cos they're for T & I not favourite child 🙄😡
Yeah I looked at the website as I haven’t heard of it and I have two girls 7 & 10 (I didn’t use any of her direct links) the youngest age on there is 9-10. I was looking through with my 10yr old but she said it wasn’t her bag 😂

Reactions: 3
Why couldn’t saint Jordan drive 🤔

Emily is clearly no longer flavour of the month anymore

Reactions: 20
Do you think she even understands the irony of spending the weekend filming yourself having multiple bbqs, showing everyone your plates full of king prawns heaped on top of steak, and your kids stamping on bags of crisps, then Monday morning rolls round and you're off on a virtue signalling road trip to 'raise awareness' about food poverty and waste 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.