PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, the comments. They make me want to throw up

why do these people think she “does” so much. When has there ever been any evidence of her actually helping anyone? They all just take her word for it and hero worship her. I don’t get it at all
They probably see Emily as evidence of her rescuing someone.

Reactions: 5
As Emily is out of favour at the moment, is Jordan next in line to be the filling of a Scambleton/Marshall sandwich? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I must admit when I was a hun I honestly did believe that she did so much work for DA. I don't know why I believed it, I just did. Because she spoke about it so confidently, and I guess maybe in a way I was a little naive but I should have known because I messaged her once as I lived in London and I had all this stuff to give away for free so I wanted to see if she could point me in the direction of a local shelter or family who might need kitchen things (I was moving) and all I got was an automatic reply so how could someone supposedly help all these people when she didn't even respond to messages. Even when I came over to Tattle I thought you were all nasty and horrible people, but you soon opened my eyes and made me really question who she is and what she actually does (nothing)

Reactions: 34
The videos yesterday of Wilby playing in the sea and neither of his parents saying a word to him were just bizarre and so sad. He made not a sound, not even squeals of excitement and they said nothing. I’m just 🤯🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She can't even get MBE right... she's got no bleeping hope.
So many things wrong in that post she has written, boils my bleeping blood.
I hope she fades into the background this week and people who know their tit take over and push her out!!
Or better still, tell her to put her bleeping phone down and do what she is there to no... not stroke her bleeping ego!

Reactions: 15
I must admit when I was a hun I honestly did believe that she did so much work for DA. I don't know why I believed it, I just did. Because she spoke about it so confidently, and I guess maybe in a way I was a little naive but I should have known because I messaged her once as I lived in London and I had all this stuff to give away for free so I wanted to see if she could point me in the direction of a local shelter or family who might need kitchen things (I was moving) and all I got was an automatic reply so how could someone supposedly help all these people when she didn't even respond to messages. Even when I came over to Tattle I thought you were all nasty and horrible people, but you soon opened my eyes and made me really question who she is and what she actually does (nothing)
I was exactly the same as you! It was the Tattle rant that sent me here. I haven’t followed her for ages and I would have stopped watching her by now anyway due to all the ads she does but I can see why so many huns still lap it all up.

Reactions: 9
Looked through the honours list, Jordan's mum received a BEM- British Empire Medal. Local media got it wrong.
I think R initially put MBE in her stories and posted a piece from a local rag??....... If so, this goes to show she wasn't important enough to be top of the list and told the news from the horse's mouth (Jordan) 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looked through the honours list, Jordan's mum received a BEM- British Empire Medal. Local media got it wrong.
I think R initially put MBE in her stories and posted a piece from a local rag??....... If so, this goes to show she wasn't important enough to be top of the list and told the news from the horse's mouth (Jordan) 😁
Then I take it back. I did have a quick Google before posting and it came up MBE on PlymouthLive.

Reactions: 2
It was clear from the videos she made during lockdown that Nina works hard in her local community. I mean actually organises sources and makes food for her local community. She deserves her recognition. But Rach is all about her own self advertisement making herself feel important and increasing her online engagement and book sales. Who does she think she is bloody Duchess of Cambridge being chauffeured round the country to highlight causes? Sick making.

Reactions: 14
Just to add, in the comments of Jordan's post, his Mum is congratulated on the MBE. She replies with thank you, but no correction that it's actully a BEM she received.
Even Jordan hasn't made a correction in his post to say that 'MBE' under the photo is wrong.

Will be kind and give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't know the two honours are different.

Well done to her for receiving an honour. Credit where credit is due.
Her son and R on the other hand... I'm not convinced their endeavours are purely out of being 'kind'.....

Reactions: 13
Nina does deserve the recognition, however, it irritates the tit out of me when R makes out she does it for no financial gain and she is a one woman army. That isn't the case, she gets a salary and employs people on the Payroll.
Just like R will do with her cic!!
Just be bloody honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"Showing her how much it means to change someones world" or whatever the quote is - thought you changed 6 womens worlds a week back in the day rach when you was single handily taking on domestic abuse victims to safety? Lying witch

Reactions: 18
Who is Katie Hayes?
Katie Hayes is a make up artist from the Wirral. She has an amazingly accurate WIKI which is well worth a read. There are no words to adequately describe her suffice to say she’s a definite wrong’un.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It took me ages to find it! Googled PTWM & eventually found it, couldn’t get onto #2 I’m on a mission to catch up on all threads 🤯 Yes I am that sad!
I can only go back to number 30, I can't find anything before that🙄.

Katie Hayes is a make up artist from the Wirral. She has an amazingly accurate WIKI which is well worth a read. There are no words to adequately describe her suffice to say she’s a definite wrong’un.
Sounds interesting 😆

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.