PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than buy or read that ‘book’. Seeing her stuff in Insta is bad enough.
I have no interest in it, though I’m glad Lucy screenshot the bits she did just to prove what an outright witch she is.
She only cares about herself, she comes before her own children. I honestly think in a life or death situation she would save herself first.

It’s bloody sad for that little boy, the Pair of them don’t deserve him. I am shocked he doesn’t say one word, mine were saying a few words before their first birthday. I get all kids are different but there’s something not right.

Reactions: 21
Boris and Carrie Johnson have taken their little son with them to Cornwall and he’s charmed all the world leaders. I’m sure being younger than Wilby there will be much more paraphernalia to take with them, travel cot, bottles , nappies etc. Rachel and Josh it seems can’t be bothered taking Wilby anywhere ( unless it’s wheeling him out dressed in ugly Etsy hand made freebies and using him for ads and content)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If I lived that close to the beach I would be down there every day spring/summer, even autumn and winter lol my two kids would love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So lucky they’re going away for a week tomorrow.
Honestly.
Their relationship is outrageously codependent.
Also assume he’s had to use some annual leave to leave the kids behind, again.
Everyone I know is scrambling to take their kids somewhere? Those that are lucky enough to afford it that is. Fingers crossed they get some inspo from here and take the poor kids to haven (triggering for them, a holiday park, admittedly).
He makes me heave. I can’t help it. Just gives me the raging creeps. I’d rather spend the day on the piss with Nigel Farage than have to spend an hour in the same room as Josh 😂😂😂😂.

(So hard because I know she’s a horror too,)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess I’ve got lots of threads to catch up on. Spent 2 hours on #1 yesterday 🤣
How do you go back that far?
I joined Tattle since February and have missed so much of R,s seedy lifestyle.
I'm looking forward to really catching up!

Reactions: 1
That poor boy he should be talking away to himself isn’t he nearly 2? All learn at different times but he has no speech whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He makes me heave. I can’t help it. Just gives me the raging creeps. I’d rather spend the day on the piss with Nigel Farage than have to spend an hour in the same room as Josh 😂😂😂😂.

(So hard because I know she’s a horror too,)
You're right, Joycey is repulsive 🤢

Ha ha. This is worse than reading my own hun comment! 🤣
I did read her book but I got it out from the library 🙈
That was very sensible!
I wasted serious money on a book of poorly written bollocks!😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you go back that far?
I joined Tattle since February and have missed so much of R,s seedy lifestyle.
I'm looking forward to really catching up!
Scroll up to the top and there is a button ‘PTWM threads. Prepare to lose days.

Boris and Carrie Johnson have taken their little son with them to Cornwall and he’s charmed all the world leaders. I’m sure being younger than Wilby there will be much more paraphernalia to take with them, travel cot, bottles , nappies etc. Rachel and Josh it seems can’t be bothered taking Wilby anywhere ( unless it’s wheeling him out dressed in ugly Etsy hand made freebies and using him for ads and content)
E seems to be flavour of the month. Wilbert just isn’t getting the huns frothing at the gash like they usually do.

Reactions: 7
She's going to borrow Edie's t shirts. What is wrong with her! Why would you want to borrow a child's clothes?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Clothes shop for 9-16 year olds modelled by 7 year old Edie and her 39 year old skank of a mother. Ideal.

AD8174A6-AE97-4619-B34A-56FC76A17DB3.jpeg
FE5BDB5C-400F-4A46-9E6B-53A227FEA19D.jpeg
56E8DC43-923D-4260-89F3-A32133A23C13.jpeg

Makes me feel a bit sick that there are children out there with duck all and Edie gets freebies when she has plenty of clothes already. Number of times Rachel has asked for donations for disadvantaged kids but she’s still happy to be given cash to advertise free clothes for her own offspring. Sick sick sick.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Sure someone said yesterday we didn’t see much of T lately snd shock - there she was today!!
How awkward when you keep using your teenagers for content, but they clearly won’t film an ad with you? For teenagers. Ideal R hun. You knob.

Reactions: 11
Oh look at little itzy bitzy me I’m so tiny and delicate I wear my children’s clothes….bore off ratshit

Reactions: 28
The bleeping cockwomble is wearing her kids clothes!!!! Jesus!!!! T hasn't even had a bloody chance to try it on. Can they not have anything of their own. As you can tell that winds me up!!!

Reactions: 15
Every story this week will be “look how lush I am volunteering my own time to go visit charities and take pictures for the gram”. Remember to remove all forks from around you when watching, to avoid the risk of you poking your own eyes out. 🙄💜

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.