PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It amazes me how everyone else that has her children because let’s face it it’s never her but they always manage to get them all ready and fed appropriately ready for school where as it’s always a struggle for R or so she makes out anyway

Reactions: 14
No one knew seb was home for an hour? Must be using the door that got blocked up when turned to his room.....

Reactions: 25
Looked through the honours list, Jordan's mum received a BEM- British Empire Medal. Local media got it wrong.
I think R initially put MBE in her stories and posted a piece from a local rag??....... If so, this goes to show she wasn't important enough to be top of the list and told the news from the horse's mouth (Jordan) 😁
Thanks for clarifying.

How crap that local media don't check and Jordan got it wrong.

Reactions: 3
If I lived that close to the beach I would be down there every day spring/summer, even autumn and winter lol my two kids would love it!!
I live by the beach, and I can honestly say when u live here u really do take it for granted.. we went on Saturday for the first time in ages and absolutely loved it! Need to make it a regular thing this summertime round, that’s a promise to my younger kid anyway.. my older kid hates the beach 😬

Reactions: 8
Anyone else disappointed that we haven't seen her in the loft while it's boiling, getting a sweat tache before she's even crawled through the serving hatch and down the stepladder?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the only reason she is doing this "tour" is for her own gain. She'll no doubt charge her own CIC the travel and accommodation expenses for them all, she'll use the ideas from existing CICS that she visits of how to make hers more financially beneficial, but most of all she will use this weeks filming as a massive way to start the ball rolling in asking for donations.

You just know next weeks posts are going to be "I want these women to have immediate access to funds and I want to be able to have the time to run this CIC more effectively. To do this I am asking you guys to donate monthly so we have the time and the funds to keep it going as it should"

It'll be paypal 2.0

Reactions: 41
Yes, but I can't go back to the beginning.

First ever thread. There should be a link to the next thread at the end of each one. Good luck!

Reactions: 5

First ever thread. There should be a link to the next thread at the end of each one. Good luck!
I can’t believe thread 1 only started two years ago??? I joined June 2019 and thought I was late to the party 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe thread 1 only started two years ago??? I joined June 2019 and thought I was late to the party 🤣
I just had a quick look at the first page or so, apart from the PayPal stuff it's all the same crap. Overexposing her kids, filming arguments, even mention of Betsy not wearing a bloody seatbelt in the car!

Reactions: 8
Stabby’s son posted for our benefit 😂😂
At least it looks like she had the common sense to tell them to cover up the name of their school on their jumpers/tops (I'm assuming that's the reason their right arms are crossed over their bodies in that position)......🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Thank you! 😁

Where and what did he post?
I think noseycow2020 meant that R's friend Josie had posted a photo of her son with I to prove that he was with her. Someone here had asked who was looking after her son while she was looking after R's kids?... That's how I've understood it 😊

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.