PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also find it weird that a bird enthusiast would choose to have a load of chickens and wild birds trapped in his garden.
Paranoid Pamela clearly doesn't like him going out birdwatching, he never goes any more. Maybe it's a compromise.

Reactions: 12
Maybe the comeuppance we all wish upon Rachel will come from within the family; Seb,

We’re an all boy family; early teens and a Dad sees all sorts of horn locking.
I’ve found that boys lay quite a lot on respect. There can be disagreements but as long as the undertone of respect from my sons towards their fathers we are doing good. Once they lose it though, it’s hard work getting it back. Also it does help that they all have something in common with their Dads. I’m quite lucky that none of them have ever fell out with their Dads.

(Although I have to say myself and my eldest son have had our moments 😂. All completely my fault for being so overbearing, But during the teens it was slog and half.)

Reactions: 14
Just thank god S has granny marshall to go to. And I suppose I has hannahs.
It was only a matter of time before S had enough (if thats what has happened)
He is a very clever boy and head strong by the looks of it, I love how he doesn't take Rs tit too 👍

Reactions: 17
Why don’t they know how to parent?
Wilby in and out of the water, no ooooh’s or ahhhh’s when they water comes, no going in with him, no speech at all, no wonder the poor little thing can’t talk, nobody talks to him!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Why doesn't either of wobbles parents interact with him? Like seriously, Why is it E that goes over to speak to him....I'm the first in the water splashing about with my boys, duck Me they wind me up 🤬

Reactions: 25
They’ve lived so close to the beach & it looked like the time Willbobby has been. Ffs Raq & J sort it out 🤬

Reactions: 14
Nope! No matter what anyone says, it’s never going to convince me he’s normal. His son is there splashing away and he’s at the back of her going ‘We are lucky aren’t we?’ And ‘Aren’t you glad we made him?’ in that ponce’s voice.

He’s a proper weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Nope! No matter what anyone says, it’s never going to convince me he’s normal. His son is there splashing away and he’s at the back of her going ‘We are lucky aren’t we?’ And ‘Aren’t you glad we made him?’ in that ponce’s voice.

He’s a proper weirdo
Probably reading off flash cards she’s holding up for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
E took his phone, he was trying to get it back and I think tickled her so that she would loosen her grip, not to actually interact with the child. Of course Rachet could have just said “E give J back his phone” but nooo that wouldn’t be content with snort laughing attached. I think J would have continued with the kick about except Rachet once again had the phone out. She’s a twit with a capital T

She had his phone and wouldn’t give it back, I think he reached to grab her and just happened to be by the shorts .. if she just have it back when he asked 🤷‍♀️
He probably didn’t want her to go on his WhatsApp 😯

Reactions: 7

He’s a proper weirdo
So lucky they’re going away for a week tomorrow.
Honestly.
Their relationship is outrageously codependent.
Also assume he’s had to use some annual leave to leave the kids behind, again.
Everyone I know is scrambling to take their kids somewhere? Those that are lucky enough to afford it that is. Fingers crossed they get some inspo from here and take the poor kids to haven (triggering for them, a holiday park, admittedly).

Reactions: 18
They are so silent around Wilby it’s disturbing! Yes Josh you are lucky to have him. Get off you ass and go and play with him in the water and describe what he is doing so he can understand and learn to speak!

Reactions: 23
They are so silent around Wilby it’s disturbing! Yes Josh you are lucky to have him. Get off you ass and go and play with him in the water and describe what he is doing so he can understand and learn to speak!
There’s no interaction between him and his parents , no fun or sandcastle building, she’d be filming it if that happened.

Reactions: 16
I am actually speechless at the comments about the new book! "So excited" "can't wait to read it". Absolutely disgusting how people are getting excited about a poor ladies mental health and attempted suicide. R and J you are disgusting people😠 I just hope when they read it they realise they have been lied to, it is not fiction, it is someone else's sad sad life. She needs to duck off now. Sorry for the swearing 🤬but it's made me so mad!!

Reactions: 21
I joined Tattle a few months ago. I had already stopped following Rachy and Joycey.
Too many ads, too much bullshit & I finally realised what a despicable pair of fuckwits they really are.
But I have a big bee in my bleeping bonnet.
I actually bought the 1st book. Yes, I wasted my money on that "book".
I am deeply ashamed and embarrassed by my actions.
I should have bought a bottle of vodka, it would have been more beneficial to my mental health at the time.
I really believed that she was a genuine survivor of domestic abuse and I believed that her intentions were good.
I believed that she helped domestic abuse victims...
I was 100% wrong and I was completely fooled by the lying and scheming munter that she is.
I was a victim of domestic abuse & it's something that has had a long term impact on my life.
I really thought she cared.
I got that bit wrong.
Every day I am disgusted and appalled by her fraudulent existence.
But it gets worse.
I bought the bleeping calendar too! 😫😫😫
Ha ha. This is worse than reading my own hun comment! 🤣
I did read her book but I got it out from the library 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.