PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail away from the subject but I was in my town centre today and went to a piercing shop there was a girl in front of me with her mum and she wanted a nose piercing when the staff asked the girl her age she told them 15 and they turned her away and told her no she had to be 16 even though she with an adult. It made me think about Lula going for a piercing.. I wonder how many Teens went to a piercing shop thinking they could get a piercing under the age of 16.

Reactions: 5
It really is sad. She only takes him for walks when she has to film for an ad. By the sounds of it, at the fair he didn't go on any rides otherwise she would have filmed him.
At Xmas she was hinting at being gifted his toys and low and behind, fisherprice gave her crap.
He doesn't ever seem to play with that fiddle board thing, he has a table with a garage thing on in his room too, he doesn't even seem to have his hands in edies dolls etc either.
And I'm sorry, but you can't blame lockdown either, my little boy is abit older but his first milestones started at the beginning of lockdown and his speech is so good and I only have 1 older child at home. (Granted he goes nursery but even so)
Get some farm animals out for him and teach him the sounds, encourage colours, encourage messy play with textures. Get the mud kitchen that was gifted for edie and let him play in that. There's so much they can do but can't be arsed.
My son is a few months younger, is not interested in toys at all, I don't have the TV on so that's not the issue. Having grown up during lockdown with people around all the time he now finds it very difficult, cries when others leave etc. We have older siblings age 20, 18, 11 and 6 also a very patchwork household and that's how life is in a house like that.

Reactions: 1
My son is a few months younger, is not interested in toys at all, I don't have the TV on so that's not the issue. Having grown up during lockdown with people around all the time he now finds it very difficult, cries when others leave etc. We have older siblings age 20, 18, 11 and 6 also a very patchwork household and that's how life is in a house like that.
My house isn’t dissimilar but I’m unsure how having a ‘patchwork’ family means little one isn’t into toys?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does he do if he's not interested in toys?

Reactions: 5
I stopped following her but check the stories out as and when. Especially when something comes up on here. I just had a look and the tone of her voice when she tells Josh to go away is awful. We all have arguments/disagreements with our partners its normal but to film and and want other people to see it is a different thing, its strange

Reactions: 9
Hahahahahaha!!
That video of Astrid talking about getting stopped by one of Rachaels followers. She sounds like she thinks she’s been touched by the great unwashed.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It really is sad. She only takes him for walks when she has to film for an ad. By the sounds of it, at the fair he didn't go on any rides otherwise she would have filmed him.
At Xmas she was hinting at being gifted his toys and low and behind, fisherprice gave her crap.
He doesn't ever seem to play with that fiddle board thing, he has a table with a garage thing on in his room too, he doesn't even seem to have his hands in edies dolls etc either.
And I'm sorry, but you can't blame lockdown either, my little boy is abit older but his first milestones started at the beginning of lockdown and his speech is so good and I only have 1 older child at home. (Granted he goes nursery but even so)
Get some farm animals out for him and teach him the sounds, encourage colours, encourage messy play with textures. Get the mud kitchen that was gifted for edie and let him play in that. There's so much they can do but can't be arsed.
Don't know about the rest of you but my kids favourite toys were empty cardboard boxes or pots & wooden spoons 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahaha!!
That video of Astrid talking about getting stopped by one of Rachaels followers. She sounds like she thinks she’s been touched by the great unwashed.
😂😂😂
I thought exactly this! Cheek of it!

Astrid: spends life and sells soul to gain followers who will bow down to her superior knowledge of garden rugs and frilly collars.

Also Astrid: A woman working at the vaccination centre dared to ask me to show what I was wearing! Urrrghhh!

Sort it out love, you can't have it both ways 😂😂

P.S the lady who spoke to you was more than likely a volunteer doing a much more worthy job than you!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes so predictable its painful....story of Seb. Seb swearing..."STOP SWEARING SEB YOU DO OT ALL THE TIME".

Yet again you tattle bastards giving ratchet parenting advice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought that with Astrid! She seemed like a total witch when saying it! Hope that poor lady doesn't see that story she was probably being really nice and was interested in what she was wearing as liked her style. I think Astrid has always came across as she thinks she is better than everyone else

Reactions: 30
I thought that with Astrid! She seemed like a total witch when saying it! Hope that poor lady doesn't see that story she was probably being really nice and was interested in what she was wearing as liked her style. I think Astrid has always came across as she thinks she is better than everyone else
Totally, you'd feel like rubbish after seeing that said about yourself. Her and R totally deserve each other in the respect they both seem unaware their tit stinks

Reactions: 15
Its like Astrid didn't like that she was only recognised as part time working mummy friend and not from her own profile

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to derail away from the subject but I was in my town centre today and went to a piercing shop there was a girl in front of me with her mum and she wanted a nose piercing when the staff asked the girl her age she told them 15 and they turned her away and told her no she had to be 16 even though she with an adult. It made me think about Lula going for a piercing.. I wonder how many Teens went to a piercing shop thinking they could get a piercing under the age of 16.
My partner’s granddaughter had her belly button pierced at 12. Her mum had to go with her and both pretend she was 16. She does look 16/17 to be fair but just makes me sad that kids that young are getting piercings like that. Maybe I’m just old fashioned 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh there’s seb - tattle bingo 1. Oh she’s told him
To stop swearing - tattle bingo 2.
If she’s going to start using tattle for parenting advice there might be hope

Reactions: 16
Oh there’s seb - tattle bingo 1. Oh she’s told him
To stop swearing - tattle bingo 2.
If she’s going to start using tattle for parenting advice there might be hope
Tattle bingo 3. She told Seb to go ask his dad 🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
My partner’s granddaughter had her belly button pierced at 12. Her mum had to go with her and both pretend she was 16. She does look 16/17 to be fair but just makes me sad that kids that young are getting piercings like that. Maybe I’m just old fashioned 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had my belly & my lip pierced young, we lied about my age, When I was 17/18 I regretted having it done & now I wouldn’t let my daughter have hers done. Luckily for me she doesn’t want any piercings.

I can imagine that Gastrid went for her vaccine and was probably huffed that the woman didn’t recognise her and so she stamped her expensive gifted sandalled foot in temper and said “lady with the needle do you not know who I am? I am the best friend of PTWM the Queen of Paignton, healer of DA warriors and the thief of husbands! Inject me now!” 😂
Seb’s trousers, socks and sliders.....please tell me he hasn’t been to school dressed like that 😂
Betsy (favourite daughter) and nipple piercings 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please don’t show us Ratchet, I wouldn’t put it past you to try but please don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought exactly this! Cheek of it!

Astrid: spends life and sells soul to gain followers who will bow down to her superior knowledge of garden rugs and frilly collars.

Also Astrid: A woman working at the vaccination centre dared to ask me to show what I was wearing! Urrrghhh!

Sort it out love, you can't have it both ways 😂😂

P.S the lady who spoke to you was more than likely a volunteer doing a much more worthy job than you!!
I just watched her story and don't see an an issue with what she said. That's her general tone but if she was being rude, I'd be annoyed too if someone said to me "let me give you a once over".

She’s so weird. Lay on the sofa doing “training”, completely tit at parenting any of the kids in her care, filming Seb with his school badge on show and telling him his 16 year old sister has gone to get her nipples pierced 🤯

79ED87BB-6CC7-4940-9AB9-D42F16891808.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.