PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropped you debit card in Exeter eh Rach? Hope no criminals pickpocketed whilst you were in court 😂
Has she deleted it, ive just been over and can't see anything. She is deleting more posts lately but leaving up the ones where she's nasty.

Has she deleted it, ive just been over and can't see anything. She is deleting more posts lately but leaving up the ones where she's nasty.
It was at the beginning of the first Seb video...
ETA I lied it's in the second Seb video

Wonder who looks after W when they are both training, J must have been home as B was out too.

Reactions: 7
I got my nipples pierced when I was 17 and frankly I’d rather lay my Tits out across a zebra crossing and let a lorry run over them, than go through that again, they were excruciating!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion - almost 2 years on, still no answers about where the PayPal money has gone

Reactions: 38
Another clue she was up court... dropped herself in it there didn't she 🤣🤣🤣
What was Ratchet up in court for?

I thought that with Astrid! She seemed like a total witch when saying it! Hope that poor lady doesn't see that story she was probably being really nice and was interested in what she was wearing as liked her style. I think Astrid has always came across as she thinks she is better than everyone else
She reminds me of a girl I was at school with had every "fashion" you could have at the time wanted everybody to know about it & looked down on the little people aka normal, kind nice people yuk feck off Astrid turn your filters off you sad sag

Reactions: 12
What was Ratchet up in court for?
To be a witness in a stabbing case that her best mate was involved in. Allegedly her friend "jo" went to Rs house after the incident.
Rs friends ex boyfriend near fatally stabbed another guy, and rs friend got rid of the knife for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not even sure I believe someone said that to Astrid, but if they did she should count herself lucky they only wanted to comment on what she's wearing. I would have asked what the duck is going on with her face and more importantly why the hell she hangs about with a thieving, lying scumbag.
I’m just bleeping gobsmacked Astrid was recognised at all as she shaves about 35 years off her face every bastard day with filters 🙄🙄
Ethical? Sustainable? Start by showing your TRUE self arsetrid

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she have to show us the view from her window during every rambling story....we get it, you live by the sea!!

Reactions: 22
Why does she bullshit so much? Cards are preferred but they still take cash.

That coat is bleeping vile anyway and looks awful on her. Good job to set it on fire! Was probably smoking a spliff over it really, had it over her like a blanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m just bleeping gobsmacked Astrid was recognised at all as she shaves about 35 years off her face every bastard day with filters 🙄🙄
Ethical? Sustainable? Start by showing your TRUE self arsetrid
How old is Astrid? Do we know?
Tbf I can see why R favours Emily over Astrid at least Emily smiles

Reactions: 1
Such a shame about her coat. She’ll have to drag out one of the 2 £200 Stella Mcartney ones instead.
although that was last year and the year before, so she prob can’t wear anything that old 🙄...

#relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.