PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much as I find Seb funny, I’m not sure how appropriate it is for her a bunch of predominantly middle aged women to be messaging another middle aged woman to say nice things about her stepson’s face.

Another scenario that makes my heart hurt for his mum (and yes he’s the best looking of the kids and yes he looks exactly like his mother).

86B7342D-B01D-439F-82AB-D6CFBDAE5320.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Love that he won’t spell her name the way she wants. I won’t say correctly, as she clearly doesn’t spell it correctly!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Much as I find Seb funny, I’m not sure how appropriate it is for her a bunch of predominantly middle aged women to be messaging another middle aged woman to say nice things about her stepson’s face.

Another scenario that makes my heart hurt for his mum (and yes he’s the best looking of the kids and yes he looks exactly like his mother).

View attachment 570227
Personally I don’t like the casual acceptance of the swearing in that house. I know there’s worse things kids could be doing but I really dont like that it’s ok to curse at adults like that - even if it is Rachel

Reactions: 24
We’re a pretty sweary family to be fair and I have to say that it doesn’t bother me (They are only words until you give them power)My lads know when its ok to drop a swear word and when its not
What I have a problem with is people messaging about a young lad that they don’t know and in what context are they doing it !!
I would send a message to someone I know or follow about their kids if they were performing or had demonstrated a talent or had achieved something (if that makes sense) But this gives the impression they are messaging about his looks which is just weird

Reactions: 25
We’re a pretty sweary family to be fair and I have to say that it doesn’t bother me (They are only words until you give them power)My lads know when its ok to drop a swear word and when its not
What I have a problem with is people messaging about a young lad that they don’t know and in what context are they doing it !!
I would send a message to someone I know or follow about their kids if they were performing or had demonstrated a talent or had achieved something (if that makes sense) But this gives the impression they are messaging about his looks which is just weird
It is weird but she’s made it acceptable by posting the photo in the first place, imo.

Reactions: 8
Personally I don’t like the casual acceptance of the swearing in that house. I know there’s worse things kids could be doing but I really dont like that it’s ok to curse at adults like that - even if it is Rachel
I hate heating children swear, and he is a child. I'm not stupid. I've worked in a school. I know kids swear but I don't think parents should encourage it. I'm waiting for Edie to drop the f bomb.

Reactions: 12
I hate heating children swear, and he is a child. I'm not stupid. I've worked in a school. I know kids swear but I don't think parents should encourage it. I'm waiting for Edie to drop the f bomb.
I also hate hearing children swear, even as an adult I wouldn’t text my mum with swear words in ... but I am secretly hoping that Willy’s first words will be “F M L” because to be fair, he deserves it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Courtroom one, Exeter Crown Court

Court clerk: ‘Do you swear to tell the truth...’

Rach: ‘Troll’

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Why are you asking about the truth? Troll’

Court Clerk: ‘Hmm right. Could you state your full name’

Rach: ‘Part time working mummy or PTWM’

Court Clerk: ‘No the name on your birth certificate.’

Rach: ‘I don’t know, my Mum left me when I was four.’

Court Clerk: ‘Okay then. Just the name you go by.’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Court Clerk: ‘Can you state your occupation?’

Rach: ‘Saviour of women’

Court Clerk: ‘No I mean that job that pays you’

Rach: ‘OMG!! Stalker. All my money is none of your business. It’s MY money’

Court Clerk: Ahh. Well just what you consider your job to be’

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

(Clerk sits down and barrister stands up)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton?’

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

Rach: ‘You are so FIT. Can’t believe I get to bang you’

Barrister: ‘MS Hambleton. The night in question?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Rach: ‘Sorry that was just my best friend and PA Jo.’

Barrister: ‘Is that Josephine Griffiths?’

Rach: ‘NO THE OTHER JO! UGH. DO YOU NOT EVEN FOLLOW ME’

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

Barrister: ‘I motion to remove Ms Hambleton from the witness list.’

Jury: ‘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Hands down the funniest thing I’ve read on tattle.

You nailed it perfectly 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes probably pulling Seb out of the bag because her engagement rate is so low and shes hoping using him will pull it back up again, you ain't worth nothing in that house unless you are useable on insta!

Her engagement really is shocking though, for someone that's got 222k followers, the pic of her painting and saving the world at her womens cafe/laundrette only hit 27k likes which isnt great when you are probably wanting your followers to fund it for you...

Love that Seb spelt her name correctly AND didn’t call her Mum like she makes out he does.

Go Seb 👏🏼

Reactions: 18

View attachment 570227
Jesus? That’s so creepy! Her fan base isn’t teenage girls ffs.... why would this be okay? Imagine if josh just had blokes messaging about Betsy... she doesn’t see anything wrong with that?!

Reactions: 18
I reckon seb is one of us - trolling her from the inside.
Constantly sharing her kids insta names and private information though - well done Kidscape 👏🏻

Reactions: 22
Sounding happy in their marriage again, him moaning about something and her telling him to go away.

Reactions: 5
You are a comedy genius. Or were you in the gallery watching? I’m not sure which one...
Alas no I’m not there. If I was I’d be sitting incognito next to this Paul Greaves bloke from Devon Live giving him all the details on Rachaels Scams 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.