PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come Astrid wasn’t vaccinated in the first wave back in February/March time??? I mean she’s got to be pushing 70 surely 🤷‍♀️ 🤪👵🏽👵🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why did she tell Seb about Betsy’s nipples on camera. I absolutely bleeping cringed to death for him. His friends will terror him over that.
I think she’s doing it on purpose at this point to get reactions because frankly that’s just wrong 😑

ETA: Someone has to sort this woman out. Those kids will be scarred for life here

Reactions: 42
Why did she tell Seb about Betsy’s nipples on camera. I absolutely bleeping cringed to death for him. His friends will terror him over that.
I think she’s doing it on purpose at this point to get reactions because frankly that’s just wrong 😑
Its like she gets some sadistic kick out of humiliating her family. Absolute weirdo

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Don't know about the rest of you but my kids favourite toys were empty cardboard boxes or pots & wooden spoons 🤷
Bloody tubes of wrapping paper. Even when they had actual lightsabers, it was always tubes of wrapping paper and sticks. It drove me mad 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
😂😂 🙏🙏
I’m manifesting that Mia A slides into his DMs with all the details they have

Yes! Come on Mia, the star witness in that case is best mates with a local "influencer" and a copper. Both of whom are suspected of stealing thousands of pounds in donations over the years. Now's the chance that they may be interested.

Reactions: 16
I can imagine that Gastrid went for her vaccine and was probably huffed that the woman didn’t recognise her and so she stamped her expensive gifted sandalled foot in temper and said “lady with the needle do you not know who I am? I am the best friend of PTWM the Queen of Paignton, healer of DA warriors and the thief of husbands! Inject me now!” 😂
Seb’s trousers, socks and sliders.....please tell me he hasn’t been to school dressed like that 😂
Betsy (favourite daughter) and nipple piercings 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please don’t show us Ratchet, I wouldn’t put it past you to try but please don’t!
Not sliders- pretty sure he wears AF1s normally...but my son wears exactly the same thing, super short black trousers, white socks & black shoes. Like some sort of love child of Michael Jackson 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think if my child suddenly wanted to get loads of piercings I would have more to say than “oh wow” by text. At the very least, I’d be concerned about her rushing into getting intimate piercings and wondering why she suddenly wanted to alter her appearance. Betsy’s state of mind might be absolutely fine but Rachel doesn’t seem like she’s given it a second thought.

Reactions: 24
Not sliders- pretty sure he wears AF1s normally...but my son wears exactly the same thing, super short black trousers, white socks & black shoes. Like some sort of love child of Michael Jackson 😬
It’s the current trend then.....just shows how out of the loop I am 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂 I’m sure my son would have done the same when he was at school 😀

Reactions: 4
I was thinking there is a Michael Jackson vibe going on with his trousers and socks. Is that the new fashion again?

Reactions: 6
My partner’s granddaughter had her belly button pierced at 12. Her mum had to go with her and both pretend she was 16. She does look 16/17 to be fair but just makes me sad that kids that young are getting piercings like that. Maybe I’m just old fashioned 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had mine done unaccompanied at the age of 15 however that was 30 years ago now!! Which as Ive typed it makes me feel ridiculously old. If it was up to me I’d bring in a minimum age of 18 for any piercings other than ears

Reactions: 6
I’m now manifesting that Josh step the hell up and protect the kids from his wife. I feel ill that I know Betsy’s nipples are pierced and that I saw her 15 year old step brother get ambushed with that information.
She makes me think she needs help honestly 😩

Reactions: 29
Telling the whole of instagram that her daughter is getting her nipples pierced doesn't suprise me considering she practically showed the whole of instagram her 16 years old nipples anyway last week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And I really hope all these piercings are betsys own influence and not the influence of her much older boyfriend, id like to think betsy is quite strong and smart

Reactions: 23
Not even sure I believe someone said that to Astrid, but if they did she should count herself lucky they only wanted to comment on what she's wearing. I would have asked what the duck is going on with her face and more importantly why the hell she hangs about with a thieving, lying scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not even sure I believe someone said that to Astrid, but if they did she should count herself lucky they only wanted to comment on what she's wearing. I would have asked what the duck is going on with her face and more importantly why the hell she hangs about with a thieving, lying scumbag.
Funny really. If I ever come face to face with certain people, I’d have a whole tirade of things to say that would not involve outfit choices also 😒

Reactions: 10
Dropped you debit card in Exeter eh Rach? Hope no criminals pickpocketed whilst you were in court 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.