PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not up to date on this thread tbh but just came to say, I actually really like the new home decor. I wouldn’t personally go for all the crazy colours etc for my own home, but I find it all looks quite nice and is interesting at least.

Reactions: 5
Wait... she tumble dried her coat?
And she has the AUDACITY to have a washer dryer installed in that women’s shelter when she can’t figure out that coat would melt 😂 do people really tumble dry coats?

I’m not up to date on this thread tbh but just came to say, I actually really like the new home decor. I wouldn’t personally go for all the crazy colours etc for my own home, but I find it all looks quite nice and is interesting at least.
Does anyone know what green she uses? I really want it

Reactions: 1
I like
I like her house, I just dislike her pink living room and that ghastly prison toilet 🤣 i must say my favourite room is her back room with the lemur wallpaper.
Shame her personality isn't as nice as her decor 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I got my nipples pierced when I was 17 and frankly I’d rather lay my Tits out across a zebra crossing and let a lorry run over them, than go through that again, they were excruciating!
Never fear- you’ll have mammograms when you get old like me and that’s akin to the lorry experience. The best is yet to come 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she has the AUDACITY to have a washer dryer installed in that women’s shelter when she can’t figure out that coat would melt 😂 do people really tumble dry coats?

I tumble dry my coats on low (after checking the labels say it’s okay... not some random on Instagram) with dryer balls to give them their “umph” back

Reactions: 6
Never fear- you’ll have mammograms when you get old like me and that’s akin to the lorry experience. The best is yet to come 🤣
I remember being told a mammagram is akin to tenderising a steak between two baking sheets and a sledge hammer!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I tumble dry my coats on low (after checking the labels say it’s okay... not some random on Instagram) with dryer balls to give them their “umph” back
To be fair I’m rocking a vintage trespass Mac I found in a charity shop circa 2019, haven’t got another coat that fits me, it almost dies when I was it. However I had a coat like that in the 90s and melted it on my nans glass gas fire so lesson learned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:
Lier lier her coat’s on fire. Belittles her kids but the huns still admire... ( I tried lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Yep, it’s fine on low, works with tennis balls too.
disclaimer: I have neither a poo emoji coat or a tumble drier 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My observations from today's stories...

1. "Betsy (my favourite daughter)"
Really?! What a dick. Couldn't be any less subtle about her favourtism 🤦

2. *Growling* "Stop sweaaaarin'!"
Wonder where he's picked up the habit from? 🧐🤔 Hypocrite. 🙄

Reactions: 6
My observations from today's stories...

1. "Betsy (my favourite daughter)"
Really?! What a dick. Couldn't be any less subtle about her favourtism 🤦

2. *Growling* "Stop sweaaaarin'!"
Wonder where he's picked up the habit from? 🧐🤔 Hypocrite. 🙄

B changed it to that, apparently and R ‘doesn’t know how to change it back’ 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope it was tattlers that told her to tumble dry her coat and set it on fire 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she bullshit so much? Cards are preferred but they still take cash.

That coat is bleeping vile anyway and looks awful on her. Good job to set it on fire! Was probably smoking a spliff over it really, had it over her like a blanket 😂
Yes! That’ll be the case-not tumble dryer damage at all but a few errant hot rocks 😂😂

It’s similar to Dulux Emerald Glade-except hers is probably spun from fine crushed emeralds spun into threads and ground down by fairies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m just bleeping gobsmacked Astrid was recognised at all as she shaves about 35 years off her face every bastard day with filters 🙄🙄
Ethical? Sustainable? Start by showing your TRUE self arsetrid
even with the filters before I knew her background I thought she was the uk equivalent of baddiewinkle!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.