Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Courtroom one, Exeter Crown Court

Court clerk: ‘Do you swear to tell the truth...’

Rach: ‘Troll’

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Why are you asking about the truth? Troll’

Court Clerk: ‘Hmm right. Could you state your full name’

Rach: ‘Part time working mummy or PTWM’

Court Clerk: ‘No the name on your birth certificate.’

Rach: ‘I don’t know, my Mum left me when I was four.’

Court Clerk: ‘Okay then. Just the name you go by.’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Court Clerk: ‘Can you state your occupation?’

Rach: ‘Saviour of women’

Court Clerk: ‘No I mean that job that pays you’

Rach: ‘OMG!! Stalker. All my money is none of your business. It’s MY money’

Court Clerk: Ahh. Well just what you consider your job to be’

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

(Clerk sits down and barrister stands up)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton?’

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

Rach: ‘You are so FIT. Can’t believe I get to bang you’

Barrister: ‘MS Hambleton. The night in question?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Rach: ‘Sorry that was just my best friend and PA Jo.’

Barrister: ‘Is that Josephine Griffiths?’

Rach: ‘NO THE OTHER JO! UGH. DO YOU NOT EVEN FOLLOW ME’

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP Address and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

Barrister: ‘I motion to remove Ms Hambleton from the witness list.’

Jury: ‘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

LauraC35

Chatty Member
“I, Rachaele Hambleton, the most beautiful woman in the world, Mother Earth to six children and saviour of women swear on my own book that the evidence I shall give shall not be the truth, not the whole truth and nothing but not the truth. I thought I’d use this opportunity to quickly pop on and ask that you buy my book Your Honour and lovely people of the jury. My kids need new North Face jackets and Wobble needs more bespoke dungarees. Josh my husband, he’s the handsome man with his cap on back to front up in the gallery wearing his ‘I ❤ Rachaele’ badge, he needs new chinos, sliders and a spine.…………………why am I here again?”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 68

FridaK

VIP Member
View attachment 568290
If she was in the passenger seat, she would have seen the knife and been covered in blood, as it says later in the article that blood was pouring from him like a fountain.
Now call me CYNICAL, I don’t mind, but that little dinner party at Astrids with the surprise addition of Jo, was actually one experienced current copper and one experienced retired copper in chatting company with two witnesses due in Crown Court within a week.
What the hell, mind blown 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 63

bbvf

Chatty Member
I’m currently expecting my first baby - taking all the parenting tips from R
Phone in face from birth, baby tv from birth at least 10 hours a day, never wean them and then film them being naughty aka being a toddler and bored. Oh and I haven’t spoken to my father for about 20 years - so I’m going to let him name the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
1. Don't laugh at your child when they're struggling with homework, especially one that you say is already anxious.
2. Don't try and force your other child to help when they're clearly telling you they don't understand it.
3. Don't allow your child to, or laugh at the fact your child is going to, write to the teacher. That's your fucking job.
4. Put your phone down and stop filming other people when they're stressed and struggling.
5. Stop being a lazy fucking bastard who is showing no parenting skills whatsoever.

Clearly she can't help Tallulah herself as she's thick as shit, but even if she could...she wouldn't. She's a waste of fucking space!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Aussie

VIP Member
Here's a thought, instead of spending £350 on ugly jumpers, hire a maths tutor for your daughter. But hey you don't actually want your children to succeed, that is very obvious 🙄

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I need your help Tattlers - Monday was my birthday and a work colleague has bought me a gift set with chocolates and a bottle of Prosecco ("fizzy cat's piss"). Except I don't drink, so should I drink it anyway and film myself complaining about drinking something that I don't want to drink, just for the sake of my 17 followers on Instagram?

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Stabby Jo has been up at court

So Jo was out on a night out with her boyfriend who owned and carried a knife. They did a drive by of the pub, saw the bloke and turned around to do a second drive by. The boyfriend stopped the car and the other bloke approached, he threw his pint in the car window and they drove off. Then the other bloke threw his glass at the car, Jo’s boyfriend backed up, had the other bloke at the window, got his knife out and stabbed him near fatally without leaving the car. Jo in the passenger seat didn’t see him get the knife out or him stab the other bloke (sure Jan 🙄.)

They drive off and Jo’s boyfriend said the knife was the other blokes. He then asked her to dispose of the knife and it was only then she knew it was his 🤔. They then drove to an industrial estate where Jo’s boyfriends friend took the car they were in to get rid of the evidence. They got in Jo’s car and went to spend the night in hotel in Torquay (which was presumably when Rachael was involved.) He handed himself in the next morning with Jo, but she didn’t do it sooner than that because he told her she would be implicated in the stabbing (though having disposed of the knife, evidently she was 😒.)

Now Jo is a witness for the prosecution which I’m 90% sure is how the charges against her were dropped.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK THAT THEY ARE OPENING A DOMESTIC ABUSE ADVISORY CENTRE 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Missymoo92

VIP Member
First time posting on this thread - I'm on a couple of others usually. But I just had to say that story just now laughing at her daughter about homework has made me really uncomfortable ☹ you could see she wasn't happy about it yet Rachaele films it and plasters it all over for her how every many followers to see. What a way to violate your child's privacy not gaining consent etc. Sorry if I sound like a snowflake here but I just can't fathom doing that ever to my own children and even if I was to poke fun over something I wouldn't put it on social media 😕🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 55

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I am of course not attempting to moderate (moi? 😇) but mother of god the next fucker to mention whether or not she has a chip in her tooth is getting a virtual head butt from me ok ya tattle trolls?

I loves you all really but fuck me the chip talk is almost as irritating as one of her neverending insta stories 😤😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

elf94

Don’t often comment on these threads but I’m gobsmacked at what I’ve witnessed on her stories tonight. This is the very same woman who, only a few weeks ago, was in tears (questionable) because her daughter was suffering so terribly with anxiety. She spoke about how awful and unkind kids can be- laughing, sniggering and humiliating others- basically exactly how she has behaved this evening. She is abhorrent. Be a mother to those children- it is not Betsy’s responsibility to support with homework while you fester on the sofa, get up off your backside and help, offer reassurance, resolve the issue in the best way you can. Do what any decent parent would do.

it also really irks me how she does not encourage them to do well academically. Don’t get me wrong, exam grades don’t define you or dictate your future success, but if your children show a clear desire to try hard and do their best, would you not be encouraging that?! She’s forever telling them it doesn’t matter, not to worry etc but clearly it does matter to them, so HELP them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
As a teacher let me tell you, if any of the school staff watched those stories she will be the talk of the school (if she’s not already!) Also, if I was the class teacher and had been made aware, I would be making notes about what was happening. Who knows what notes are already being made and what discussions are being had. She’s an absolute disgrace of a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
I actually felt awful for both B & T in that video. Betsy clearly frustrated at Lula expectations of help. Two sisters bickering, but instead of actually mediating R is encouraging Lula’s demands of Betsy to help and placing all expectation onto her 16 year olds shoulders and no one is listening to Betsy saying she’s tried and doesn’t understand. So, she’s 16, done a shift at work and gets ratty with her sister.

She clearly then gives in, tries to help while the actual parent sits there doing nothing and grows more and more frustrated so gets more pissed off with Lula.

It’s so obvious she can’t say what she wants to her mum so her sister takes the brunt of her annoyance. But most telling of all is the fact Lula seems to not even have bothered asking either of the adults in the house for help, but has gone to the one person the kids can all rely on, Betsy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

FridaK

VIP Member
So the ‘women’s centre’ is basically a coffee shop but promoted as a Domestic Abuse Service so that she can justify having it as CIC and continue to accept/ ask for donations to pay her PA/ Emily and herself. I’m fucking fuming. The conniving cow.
She’s not got any intention of putting anyone remotely qualified near that place has she? So anyone who does turn up, possibly in a emergency is going to ‘signposted’ elsewhere. Is she planning to support them through the process and provide aftercare or just filter down bad advice and send them on their way after a fresh coffee????

‘My kitchen table in a centre’ is not a Domestic Abuse service and should absolutely NOT be a CIC or funded by public donations. She is taking absolutely crucial funds out of circulation that other well established, fully functioning services need. Honestly I’m livid. Nothing has changed. She is still the charlatan that she was 2 years ago!! She couldn’t even correct the woman when she said it’s a shelter. It’s not a shelter. She is literally letting Chinese whispers happen to facilitate her taking the money for her own project.

• Angry
Reactions: 49

armywife119

VIP Member
When asked what happened on the night: Well when I was four my mum abandoned me, I moved into a beand a refuge blah blah blah

But what happened on the night: Oh God your so toxic, fml, I was just sitting on my bed when Jo text, the fucking seagulls were shagging, me and Josh weren’t talking cos he’d been giving it one of them. I know you all want to know where this jumper is from. Go on my page and swipe up.

Next day the judge sends a card as he has never met such an inspiration. He’s going to hand out her book to all future criminals in his court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49