PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Courtroom one, Exeter Crown Court

Court clerk: ‘Do you swear to tell the truth...’

Rach: ‘Troll’

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Why are you asking about the truth? Troll’

Court Clerk: ‘Hmm right. Could you state your full name’

Rach: ‘Part time working mummy or PTWM’

Court Clerk: ‘No the name on your birth certificate.’

Rach: ‘I don’t know, my Mum left me when I was four.’

Court Clerk: ‘Okay then. Just the name you go by.’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Court Clerk: ‘Can you state your occupation?’

Rach: ‘Saviour of women’

Court Clerk: ‘No I mean that job that pays you’

Rach: ‘OMG!! Stalker. All my money is none of your business. It’s MY money’

Court Clerk: Ahh. Well just what you consider your job to be’

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

(Clerk sits down and barrister stands up)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton?’

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

Rach: ‘You are so FIT. Can’t believe I get to bang you’

Barrister: ‘MS Hambleton. The night in question?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Rach: ‘Sorry that was just my best friend and PA Jo.’

Barrister: ‘Is that Josephine Griffiths?’

Rach: ‘NO THE OTHER JO! UGH. DO YOU NOT EVEN FOLLOW ME’

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

Barrister: ‘I motion to remove Ms Hambleton from the witness list.’

Jury: ‘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
You missed out the part where she filmed a story of herself and asked the judge to get in for a selfie!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

Cannot breathe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Pahahahahaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t a witness at all, just stealing part of Jos story to make herself sound important.

Imagine if you weren’t so skeptical, you could easily assume she was giving evidence for one of her ‘warriors’ in a domestic abuse trial.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t a witness at all, just stealing part of Jos story to make herself sound important.

Imagine if you weren’t so skeptical, you could easily assume she was giving evidence for one of her ‘warriors’ in a domestic abuse trial.
I think that's exactly what she wants people to think, she was really vague "a witness in a crown court case". Of course her arse lickers will think she's giving valuable evidence that will put a DA perpetrator behind bars 🙄

Reactions: 12

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

You have written some belters in your time but this was superb!

• Haha
When asked what happened on the night: Well when I was four my mum abandoned me, I moved into a beand a refuge blah blah blah

But what happened on the night: Oh God your so toxic, fml, I was just sitting on my bed when Jo text, the bleeping seagulls were shagging, me and Josh weren’t talking cos he’d been giving it one of them. I know you all want to know where this jumper is from. Go on my page and swipe up.

Next day the judge sends a card as he has never met such an inspiration. He’s going to hand out her book to all future criminals in his court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

You win the whole entire web for the next 10 bleeping years....take a bow 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

bleeping

bleeping BRILLIANT 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Need your address ASAP you deserve ALL the fluffy clouds 💜💜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously why? The huns will do anything for a repost 🤦🏻‍♀️ Take that shite off your child and give her a decent children’s book to read! I’m sure she was only holding it for the photo but it’s not suitable reading material for children - or adults for that matter 😂
A die hard hun posting a set up pic of her child with the cushion and throw artfully arranged on the chair - You need to be showing your daughter how to raise the bar love, not faking photos in the hope of a Purple Heart reply!

Absolutely agree all whilst being as thin as a rake. It doesn’t make sense.
And she had a fear in her eyes saying don’t tell Josh then threw on a smile when she saw e,ily filming... does he control her food that much?

I imagine she told Emily not to tell Josh because she likes the idea that Josh is at work worrying that she won’t eat. He won’t need to worry about her if he knows she’s remembered to eat a breakfast.
Ah this makes more sense then me wondering if he’s controlling her eating

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am just waiting for both Barristers to sign up here in disgust 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG, Frida, I’ve had a poorly day today and that made me howl with laughter!😂😂

Reactions: 3
Given R’s usual ability to tell the truth and, in the alternative, remember her lies - I imagine the defence barrister will have an absolute field day cross examining R. She probably said one thing in her statement, another thing in evidence in chief, another thing again in cross examination and then something totally different again in reexamination.

“Ms Hambleton, can I please take you to your statement made shortly after the event, a copy of this is at page 100. Can you please read out the line at the bottom, the one which says you weren’t drunk, because you don’t drink, because you hate the taste of alcohol?” .... “next I shall take you to the pictures at page 123 and a screenshot from your PTWM Instagram page which says that you were, and I quote ‘so drunk you wet yourself’” ... “am I to conclude that on one or more of these occasions you weren’t being truthful?” ...”Why should this court believe that you are being truthful in your evidence today?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes sounds good to me 🙄 having heard the cry of a child with a broken bone I would say your not far off . You were obviously lucky that your kids didn’t try it on with you, I know mine do and I know the signs. I don’t know W, I was just forming an opinion based on my own experiences. But you huns can carry on telling me I’m wrong. I’m off to get my vaccine 💉
Haven’t watched the stories yet, sounds like I’ll need a drink lol but when my child was similar age she would fake cry, it’s called being a toddler. You’re right they do fake cry. id always leave it a minute to see if she’d stop before going to her and if she’d stop I’d just say something along the lines of “what was that silly cry for” and we’d play and she’d smile. Cry goes on the. Obviously comfort. It’s self soothing. But if W was hysterical for a long period then I’d go to him just to get him to stop whether exag or real cos I can’t do long cries 😂

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

I read all the rach parts in her voice especially the Jossshhh 😂😂😂 brilliant

You missed out the part where she filmed a story of herself and asked the judge to get in for a selfie!
And the mysterious accountant who knows all about where the money is (offshore bank account maybe 🤷‍♀️) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
“I, Rachaele Hambleton, the most beautiful woman in the world, Mother Earth to six children and saviour of women swear on my own book that the evidence I shall give shall not be the truth, not the whole truth and nothing but not the truth. I thought I’d use this opportunity to quickly pop on and ask that you buy my book Your Honour and lovely people of the jury. My kids need new North Face jackets and Wobble needs more bespoke dungarees. Josh my husband, he’s the handsome man with his cap on back to front up in the gallery wearing his ‘I ❤ Rachaele’ badge, he needs new chinos, sliders and a spine.…………………why am I here again?”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I couldn’t help myself, I’ve sent her a message about how cruel that was. I expect to be blocked any second.
I actually reported the story to Instagram for bullying! It was difficult to watch! Poor T

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.