PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not always about that. My little boy is two weeks younger that wilby. Just waffles and can barely say anything. My first was talking by 18 months. Haven’t done anything different with either of them. They just develop at different paces. Wilby is surrounded by talking people, it’s a house full literally.
A house full that frequently leave him alone in front of a screen to keep him entertained, even when they’re out and about.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Josh picking apart Line of Duty when he couldn’t even get a prisoner into a van a few weeks ago 🥴 Do us all a favour Josh and HOUL YER WHISHT fella 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Didn't she say she was friends with her back a few years ago? Not a fan of CH either tbh but it would explain some of her bizarre decisions
I seem to remember CH sending her one of her new releases of clothing a few years ago and r doing a gushing post about it , never seen either of them mention each other since 🙄

Reactions: 11
Urch I see we're reverting back to the oh silly old ditzy me act. Look how relatable I am with all my silly forgetful antics, wrong orders, bad driving etc 🙄

Reactions: 15
Thread suggeation:

Wilby ALWAYS having screen time. Stop talking sh*t, you love the taste of wine.

Reactions: 22
How on earth has she got this far through life 🤦🏼‍♀️
put some petrol in your car you lazy bint, thought you was all about girl power stop being ditsy and silly you are a grown woman, grow the duck up 🙄
Oh as for B’s coat say no to E no you can’t wear it.
Ffs this woman

Reactions: 23
How on earth has she got this far through life 🤦🏼‍♀️
put some petrol in your car you lazy bint, thought you was all about girl power stop being ditsy and silly you are a grown woman, grow the duck up 🙄
Oh as for B’s coat say no to E no you can’t wear it.
Ffs this woman
Exactly, why did she even allow Edie to wear it? Zero discipline in that household from her. She's useless!

Reactions: 17
It’s the stories where she makes out she’s so ditzy that do my bleeping head in. Nobody buys a mirror that expensive without checking the sizes. Seriously - my blood pressure just doesn’t react well to this load of tripe.

Reactions: 29
I've only just watched her stories. She sounds drunk or on something when her an I was playing on the sofa and she said "oh Lu put it outside"

Reactions: 3
It’s the stories where she makes out she’s so ditzy that do my bleeping head in. Nobody buys a mirror that expensive without checking the sizes. Seriously - my blood pressure just doesn’t react well to this load of tripe.
No way was that a mistake! It even states the weight and it needs 2 people to carry it! Are her followers really that thick! Its a monstrosity and looks out of place in her home, on the website someone had bought it for a bridal shop, where I can imagine it would look lovely or even in some beautiful country house, not a mid terrace average home in bloody Paignton!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Exactly, why did she even allow Edie to wear it? Zero discipline in that household from her. She's useless!
I just came on to say the same! And who's fault would it be if it got damaged or stolen?

Ridiculous that she's letting a 7(?) year old wear such an expensive coat to school 🙄

Reactions: 10
Also the pose with the bottle of coke 😂 would be more believable that she was drinking it if it wasn't a full bottle

Reactions: 8
I hate to admit this but I spent £500 on a mirror in a shop once without checking the size...it didn’t fit when I got it home 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.