PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a couple of pics of Seb, he is the spitting image of his mum isn’t he. Handsome lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Calamity” is part of her whole schtick. Just say you wanted a giant mirror and move on with your life.

Reactions: 14
That secret filming she does is horrible. And the pair of them tonight acting like bloody lovesick teenagers is just 🤢 Hiding from the kids and pretending he can’t remember their names, family goals my arse 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I've made friends through Instagram however we have a lot in common! I find their friendship weird because WHAT do they have in common? Both mothers of course but at different life stages with their children. Appears to be a very odd friendship
I think they are both very odd people.

Reactions: 12
Well I think S had a lucky escape tbh. Joyce is NOT aging well at all.
In the second photo he looks like a druggie who should be on Jeremy Kyle. Although I guess between the two of them, one episode of that wouldn’t be enough to sort out all of the tit they’ve caused.

Reactions: 27
I have just watched latest 24hours police, broke my heart, it shows how dangerous the likes of r.are

• Sad
Reactions: 12
🤢 Karma has really got those two hasn’t it. They both look terrible now, like the local crack addict couple.
hasnt it just 👍

He actually wasn’t that bad before, not my type at all as he looks a bit feminine and high maintenance, but I could see the attraction. Now he’s just a twit in a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw a clip of James and Ola Jordan's daughter chatting away, she was only 1 recently, full on story telling and expressions from her, and engagement from her parents, amazing the difference

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.