PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched latest 24hours police, broke my heart, it shows how dangerous the likes of r.are
I watched it today too, really difficult viewing. Shocking sentence and infuriating that the Judge acknowledged her very difficult life and the fact she had been the victim of domestic abuse before. So, so many people fall into one or both of those categories yet manage not to assault other people and treat them horrifically.

Reactions: 16
Imagine sitting with PC Inspector Detective Sergeant Chief Superintendent Marshall and watching Line of Duty as he pulls it to pieces because he’s so jealous that he’s never made it past the ranks of being in charge of watching over a few feathered tits. Her covert ops filming him too 😂 Sounded like they were both half cut 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf was that game "he's pretending he has just called round and doesn't know the kids names" it seemed like some foreplay game for them but with the kids in the room 🤢🤮
You know the scene in a film where the couple meet at a hotel bar, pretend to pick each other up and then head to the hotel room. Watching them "play" in front of the kids creeped me right out.

Thank god that mirror won't fit through the hobbit door to there room🤢 also cannot believe that mirror is not attached to the wall. They cannot manage to keep little one out of the loo, this is a scary accident waiting to happen😨😱 given me anxiety

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Just saw a clip of James and Ola Jordan's daughter chatting away, she was only 1 recently, full on story telling and expressions from her, and engagement from her parents, amazing the difference
Kids will vibe the beat of their own drum. My daughter wouldn’t say a word for 3 whole years, we spoke at her, I took time off work to go speech therapy every week and then one day in nursery at nearly 4 years of age she said “can I have a drink please” and she hasn’t shut up since 🤣 I used to beat myself up watching other people’s kids much younger doing so much more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wtf was that game "he's pretending he has just called round and doesn't know the kids names" it seemed like some foreplay game for them but with the kids in the room 🤢🤮
You know the scene in a film where the couple meet at a hotel bar, pretend to pick each other up and then head to the hotel room. Watching them "play" in front of the kids creeped me right out.

Thank god that mirror won't fit through the hobbit door to there room🤢 also cannot believe that mirror is not attached to the wall. They cannot manage to keep little one out of the loo, this is a scary accident waiting to happen😨😱 given me anxiety
They do that weird role play all the time. Why she feels the need to film and then broadcast it I don’t know. Why they can’t just appreciate their kids I also don’t know.

Reactions: 13
Imagine sitting with PC Inspector Detective Sergeant Chief Superintendent Marshall and watching Line of Duty as he pulls it to pieces because he’s so jealous that he’s never made it past the ranks of being in charge of watching over a few feathered tits. Her covert ops filming him too 😂 Sounded like they were both half cut 🤪
I have to agree, sounded like they’ve both come in off a day sesh! If a takeaway comes round soon that’s a deffo sign they’ve been on it 🤣
That mirror though, with the children in the house is so dangerous. Like awfully so. Unfortunately a young child passed away in Bicester shopping outlet a few years ago when a mirror of similar fell on him. So awful.
I really hope they either get rid or secure it so tightly to a wall ASAP.
Them poor children 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Right I can’t bleeping handle him and her sitting there sounding like wankers slagging off Line of Duty after clearly never watching a single episode. It’s obviously far beyond both of their intellectual capacity. I’m not surprised Josh got turfed off a specific role into force support. He is the most incompetent/ troubling simple man I’ve ever encountered.

(And his nose is bulbous because of the alcohol he polishes off to get through the misery of his every day. She says she doesn’t drink because she’s well aware he is a barely functional alcoholic.)

And with that, I shall be off. (I hope Betsy's okay as she still appears to be MIA.)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And now he’s in the the section dump all the coppers who are a little bit tit but have to keep on because we’ve not got a reason for getting rid and who we send out to deal with the public only when the situation is desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They really are a pair of twats. They probs spend more time in tattle than we do. Filming not watching line of duty wearing that bastard baseball cap and the product placement of a bottle of coke yesterday. He covering his mouth we hen he speaks as he knows he has red wine teeth

Also does anyone else have a daughter who takes the piss out of Instagrammers who do swipe of for a discount code. My daughter and her pal in FaceTime when they are talking about absolutely anything end their sentences!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:
Look at Rachaele ‘drinking’ her coke. Josh’s fashion sense makes us all boak.

Reactions: 14
Surely I mean surely some of Joyce’s workmates/workmates partners must follow her and just take the actual piss out of him.
I bet you the hedgehogs down that way stay in hibernation longer just to keep away from him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They do that weird role play all the time. Why she feels the need to film and then broadcast it I don’t know. Why they can’t just appreciate their kids I also don’t know.
She probably thinks she’s some British version of Constance Hall 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I really hope for Wilbys sake that it is attached to the wall, that mirror weighs 60kg 😱

Omfg 🤬 its just leant against the wall !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Guys help me out - I was in on the very early threads but I couldn’t keep up & ive checked the wiki

Hasn’t she had braces for like 5 years now? Why do her teeth look even more busted?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys help me out - I was in on the very early threads but I couldn’t keep up & ive checked the wiki

Hasn’t she had braces for like 5 years now? Why do her teeth look even more busted?
I think it might be two years blaming covid for delays?? She went to the one dentist who said she could just have a brace and not have to remove any teeth. The other two dentists both advised she should have some teeth removed to obvs allow for the movement that the brace would create, but R didn’t want to do that so here we are!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw a clip of James and Ola Jordan's daughter chatting away, she was only 1 recently, full on story telling and expressions from her, and engagement from her parents, amazing the difference
It’s not always about that. My little boy is two weeks younger that wilby. Just waffles and can barely say anything. My first was talking by 18 months. Haven’t done anything different with either of them. They just develop at different paces. Wilby is surrounded by talking people, it’s a house full literally.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.