PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mirror will either disappear with no explanation (fell on Wilby, Edie or the dogs) or Jo will have it on marketplace in the next few weeks. She knew exactly what she was doing when she ordered that

Reactions: 18
it’s common sense when you buy a big heavy Mirror you anchor it to the wall.. like you would with most heavy wall furniture. 🤦🏻‍♀️ dumb and dumber. We all know she leaves Wilby on his own she’s filmed it enough times but If she leaves Him in that room alone with that mirror like that she is stupid and irresponsible, That’s an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 16
I imagine Rachaele has made betsys life hell after that video came out and she will probably hold it over her forever, we all know how she can’t let things go. Poor Betsy and all the kids in that house.
I hope Betsey releases a sex tape of J and R. Kris Jenner eat your heart out! Rachaels teeth will be the new Kim Kardashian bum

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Each to their own.....but I don't get how J could ever have had the huns crushing on him 🤷‍♀️ or am I missing something m
I started reading these threads maybe 5/6 months ago and I thought he wasn’t the worst looking guy I’d seen but he’s aged or something in the last wee while and he looks completely different. Like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders and it’s dragging him down

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what to think of Ghastrid....she doesn’t do herself any favours in this photo that’s for sure....looks like a modern day Aunty Sally waiting for Catweazle! The whole relationship with Ratchet and the Gump is weird to say the least. I hope it’s not keys in the bowl but wouldn’t surprise me 🤮
Christ almighty how old is she? Somebody needs to tell her bunches on anyone over five look ridiculous. She looks like the doll in the music box on Chitty Chity Bang Bang.

Well I think S had a lucky escape tbh. Joyce is NOT aging well at all.
[/QUOTE
I think Rachaele looks lovely there.
Didn't she say she was friends with her back a few years ago? Not a fan of CH either tbh but it would explain some of her bizarre decisions
Oh God is that the instagrammer that looks like she could do with a good wash?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That mirror is a whopping metaphor for Rachael.
It’s awkward and doesn’t really fit in. The reflection is deceitful and the only reason is stands out is because it’s that obnoxious, you can’t miss it.

IDeAL I’d say, always nice to have furniture that matches your personality ☺.

Any sign of Betsy yet?

Reactions: 34
it’s common sense when you buy a big heavy Mirror you anchor it to the wall.. like you would with most heavy wall furniture. 🤦🏻‍♀️ dumb and dumber. We all know she leaves Wilby on his own she’s filmed it enough times but If she leaves Him in that room alone with that mirror like that she is stupid and irresponsible, That’s an accident waiting to happen.
Bet Wilby hides his turds behind it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My mistake, it's like @Fanaff said, excluded from 30 day return policy. £25 taken from refund.

View attachment 536403
If she read the small print she would have read this.
And, the measurements are clearly shown in both inches and cms.

View attachment 536405
Maybe she doesn't know the difference between pre order and made to order 🤷
It's possible when she doesn't know the difference between a good dentist and a rubbish one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I know someone who had a heavy mirror fall on their toddler as it wasn't anchored to the wall and sadly he died. Rachaele we know you read here ..please fix that mirror to the wall.
There was a tragic court case a while back where in the Hugo Boss outlet at Bicester shopping village where they had a huge mirror propped against a wall and it slipped and fell on a small child. The child lost its life within a matter of seconds. There was no saving him or rescuing him. R has reached new depths of stupidity!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is anyone else worried about how quiet B has been? No stories. Not on Rs stories anymore. I would question if she had be kicked out again after that video went live but didn't she have W all day Saturday while the parents was at As

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else worried about how quiet B has been? No stories. Not on Rs stories anymore. I would question if she had be kicked out again after that video went live but didn't she have W all day Saturday while the parents was at As
Yeah I think it’s really odd she hasn’t been on her own at all or shown on R’s. I wonder if she has spent any time with Emily?

Reactions: 7
Give it a couple of hours now you’ve said it on here and she’ll be in Rs stories lol

Reactions: 13
I wondered the same, as usually if she has him she posts something. I do hope she is ok too.

Reactions: 6
It is worrying but then part of me can’t help wondering if R’s behind it and it’s all for attention.

I do hope B is ok though, whichever it is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.