PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be a new BIG ad imminent. She’s completely desperate for content, heheheh look at silly me ordering such a big mirror even though it says on the website how big and heavy it is.. cue the huns “omg ur so funny I’m dead 🤣🤣” and repeat daily. So boring and predictable.

Reactions: 12
Each to their own.....but I don't get how J could ever have had the huns crushing on him 🤷‍♀️ or am I missing something m
He’s really aged over the past couple of years, he looks awful now much like his wife, someone did a side by side pic of him a couple of years back and now, the difference is outstanding, he looks so old and ill now. He was at least passable back then.

Reactions: 13
If it's made to order, how the duck can you get it so bloody wrong! Is she doing this on purpose - ordering something she knows won't fit just for content?
I think this explanation of it has actually caused more people to question her. It's almost like she's testing how big of a lie she can get past the huns!

A - it’s not made to order, it’s “off the shelf” as that website doesn’t do made to order
B - they often advertise products for purchase but clearly state the delivery time is X amount of months. This would have been on the website when ordering and her confirmation email
C - you can return it for £25

bullshit pisses me off so much. She is a liar and its all so easy to see. I might reply to her passive aggressive “it was made to measure ❤“ and see what she says

Reactions: 38
I think this explanation of it has actually caused more people to question her. It's almost like she's testing how big of a lie she can get past the huns!
Those comments are on the post on the home account which isn’t just followed by huns, which is probably why not everyone is believing over there. I’m not sure why she even has a home account if she is going to post the exact same content to both.

Reactions: 19
Why does she let Edie wear Betsy's coat and laugh about it? Why does she find it funny that the siblings will have an argument later because she couldn't be arsed to parent and say no to Edie.
Bit like when she lets Edie open all the other kids presents on their birthdays because she paddys otherwise, just wrong that is. Parent your child, give her some boundaries, she isn't your best mate.

Reactions: 29
Those comments are on the post on the home account which isn’t just followed by huns, which is probably why not everyone is believing over there. I’m not sure why she even has a home account if she is going to post the exact same content to both.
Ah my bad. Yes does seem odd, especially when the home account followers are more likely to question her (which we know she doesn't like).

Reactions: 11
Why does she let Edie wear Betsy's coat and laugh about it? Why does she find it funny that the siblings will have an argument later because she couldn't be arsed to parent and say no to Edie.
Bit like when she lets Edie open all the other kids presents on their birthdays because she paddys otherwise, just wrong that is. Parent your child, give her some boundaries, she isn't your best mate.
Like when the kids asked why did you clean Es room the other day and she was like “because she had a very bad day” E has had the bratty no longer the youngest attitude sorted for a while and R proper feeds off it for content.. she likes to paint the picture that she has struggling kids when they’re all just playing up for her camera.

Reactions: 15
A - it’s not made to order, it’s “off the shelf” as that website doesn’t do made to order
B - they often advertise products for purchase but clearly state the delivery time is X amount of months. This would have been on the website when ordering and her confirmation email

bullshit pisses me off so much. She is a liar and its all so easy to see. I might reply to her passive aggressive “it was made to measure ❤“ and see what she says
Funny how she hasn't tagged the company 🤔
They also give you 30 days to return, even if it's a pre order

Reactions: 16

lies to come across all clumsy and relatable like! How is no one else seeing through the bullshit! She’s transparent at this point!

Thread suggestion

“mirror mirror not on the wall, who is the dumbest of them all”

I just looked at the mirror company website and it says clearly the measurements underneath the picture.
Even worse that’s it made to measure, clearly she didn’t listen in maths probably too busy shagging behind the bike sheds.
Her and her huns are so god damn stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm terrible but his teeth are really bad. No wonder he was trying to hide them
Someone said on here the other day that they’re flaring out in solidarity with his wife’s. That still makes me laugh, kudos to whoever said it !

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Funny how she hasn't tagged the company 🤔
They also give you 30 days to return, even if it's a pre order
My mistake, it's like @Fanaff said, excluded from 30 day return policy. £25 taken from refund.

20210419_133544.png

If she read the small print she would have read this.
And, the measurements are clearly shown in both inches and cms.

Screenshot_20210419-132748.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Until Ghastrid has her own thread, which at the rate she’s becoming as smug and unbearable as Ratchet won’t be long, I will just leave this here. That foot looks like it has been lifted out of a coffin and belongs to an old man 🤢
She did have her own thread at one point, didn’t she?

Reactions: 2
She’s such a liar but not a very good one 🤣 there’s a picture of the mirror on the company’s insta account so you can clearly see how big it is. And if she wants to pretend it was made to order coz she’s just so special and everything has to be unique in her house of horrors then what absolute tool left her in charge of ordering it! Everything she says just screams desperation ‘please like me I’m just so dippy/funny/idiotic’ 🤣🤣

I know someone who had a heavy mirror fall on their toddler as it wasn't anchored to the wall and sadly he died. Rachaele we know you read here ..please fix that mirror to the wall.

• Sad
  • Heart
Until Ghastrid has her own thread, which at the rate she’s becoming as smug and unbearable as Ratchet won’t be long, I will just leave this here. That foot looks like it has been lifted out of a coffin and belongs to an old man 🤢
She does ill tag you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.