PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on to say the same! And who's fault would it be if it got damaged or stolen?

Ridiculous that she's letting a 7(?) year old wear such an expensive coat to school 🙄
They seem to be obsessed with coats don’t they, I can’t begin to imagine how much their cloakroom is worth. Mind you, the north face coat has been worn by everyone except Astrid at this point, so maybe they’re on rotation.

I hate to admit this but I spent £500 on a mirror in a shop once without checking the size...it didn’t fit when I got it home 😩
Presumably you have regular size doors and don’t have to scale a ladder to get into the room you wanted it for though? She bought a GIANT mirror to get through her loft hatch?! I’m sorry about your mirror though, I remember that happened with my bed once when I moved house, we had to chop the legs off 😩

Reactions: 9
I hate to admit this but I spent £500 on a mirror in a shop once without checking the size...it didn’t fit when I got it home 😩
See - the difference here is I believe you 😂
R on the other hand - think I’d believe her old neighbour Ian Brady first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She literally makes a drama out of nothing......"Oh ditsy me forgot to get fuel in the car"
You're about 5 mins from a petrol station you stupid bint, it's not a story!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If my 8 year old attempted to wear my 14 year old daughters jacket to school I would simply say "No".

Reactions: 34
If my 8 year old attempted to wear my 14 year old daughters jacket to school I would simply say "No".
There's absolutely no respect for anything or anyone in that house. She lets the kids get away with whatever they want because it's content for the 'gram, and because she wants to be their mate instead of their parent.

Reactions: 22
I just came on to say the same! And who's fault would it be if it got damaged or stolen?

Ridiculous that she's letting a 7(?) year old wear such an expensive coat to school 🙄
Well she can’t be parenting her children and risk them not liking her, she needs them to be mates. Heaven forbid she says no to Edie, when I first followed her it was ok about edie kicking off all the time. First thing I’d be teaching her is yo7 don’t take someone else’s things me think it’s ok, yes I know siblings borrow ec( others stuff, but that’s n expensive jacket and I dread to think what happens t school. I know my girl and her friends take their coat ( it’ll be cardigan today because it’s warm) and use them to sit on the concrete playground 😱😂. The difference though in what I’ve walked my daughter to school in though, a gingham dress (to her knee) and frilly sock,

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion:

Terrible parenting and dangerous mirrors, R abandons her kids for Astrids dinners

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well she can’t be parenting her children and risk them not liking her, she needs them to be mates. Heaven forbid she says no to Edie, when I first followed her it was ok about edie kicking off all the time. First thing I’d be teaching her is yo7 don’t take someone else’s things me think it’s ok, yes I know siblings borrow ec( others stuff, but that’s n expensive jacket and I dread to think what happens t school. I know my girl and her friends take their coat ( it’ll be cardigan today because it’s warm) and use them to sit on the concrete playground 😱😂. The difference though in what I’ve walked my daughter to school in though, a gingham dress (to her knee) and frilly sock,
Siblings borrow stuff, that's part of life, the difference is most parents will ensure that whoever is borrowing something has permission from the person it belongs to. That's just being a decent person. Not that Robbing, Rancid Rachaele knows anything about that 🙄

Reactions: 16
Is it Betsy's coat though? It fits Edie quite well, sleeves are a bit long but length wise that would be pretty short on B 🤔

Reactions: 1
Edie is 5 months younger than my daughter yet that picture makes her look 1 or 2 YEARS older than her. Don't get me started on the tight skirt 🤬.....or hang on....could be shorts? PE Day?

Reactions: 6
Edie is 5 months younger than my daughter yet that picture makes her look 1 or 2 YEARS older than her. Don't get me started on the tight skirt 🤬.....or hang on....could be shorts? PE Day?
Nah, if it was PE day she would have forgotten and had to be reminded by Wilby doing sign language at her from the back of the car as it ran out of petrol on a motorway.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My daughter is nearly 10 and I wouldn't let her wear a skirt like that! And she rarely wears make up. Edie is very naturally pretty so why not teach her to embrace it

Is it Betsy's coat though? It fits Edie quite well, sleeves are a bit long but length wise that would be pretty short on B 🤔
I have the same coat (not influenced and now rarely wear but it’s so warm for the long dog walks and outdoor lifestyle I live in and it was a treat) it’s a really short fit so I sized up so I do think it’s betsys but knowing the cost no way would that be going on my teen to school plus it’s sunny here up north and the coat it like a duvet I wouldn’t say it’s needed from the sun on their stories

No way was that a mistake! It even states the weight and it needs 2 people to carry it! Are her followers really that thick! Its a monstrosity and looks out of place in her home, on the website someone had bought it for a bridal shop, where I can imagine it would look lovely or even in some beautiful country house, not a mid terrace average home in bloody Paignton!
Looks like some of them were questioning it but I can't see these comments now.
Screenshot_20210419-100138_Instagram.jpg

Also did everyone notice Josh trying to cover his red wine teeth on the latest vomit worthy snuggle vid?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like some of them were questioning it but I can't see these comments now. View attachment 536243

Also did everyone notice Josh trying to cover his red wine teeth on the latest vomit worthy snuggle vid?
If it's made to order, how the duck can you get it so bloody wrong! Is she doing this on purpose - ordering something she knows won't fit just for content?

Reactions: 20
They need to go back to school to do basic arithmetic. Perhaps that’s why the hobbit hole is so small as they measured it in millimetres!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.